Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

For Those Who Went To UNN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Those Who Went To UNN (852 Views)

Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student / Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This / 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Went To UNN by bigfrancis21: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Who went to UNN?
Nsukka Campus!
Do you know that woman that sells BEANS and YAM.
Her shop is located between Chitis and the Zoo. Very close to Botany and Zoology!
Yes, her name is "mama Ebuka". She reigned till Bartho Okolo demolised her shop.
If you see her...tell her that I'm her faithful and will remain grateful to her for rescuing me those tough years in school as an undergraduate.

#Mama Ebuka saving the lives of students since 1900.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Went To UNN by bigfrancis21: 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hahaha. Funny enough, most students may never have met nor seen the Ebuka of a child that gave his mom such popular name, 'mama Ebuka'.
Re: For Those Who Went To UNN by Aspiregreat: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: For Those Who Went To UNN by Aspiregreat: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
I don't even know what to type.
Re: For Those Who Went To UNN by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin
Damn, Mine was "abacha" and okpa and banana plus roasted ground nut , and boiled ground nut embarassed
Re: For Those Who Went To UNN by ikescope: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Oh!!...mama ebuka's yam beans....

I remember wen I would sneak out of class just 2 meet up with mama ebuka's lecture (yam/beans) plus one fish...oh!!..heavenly!

Ones u eat dat meal...it would serve u for the rest of the day....

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Went To UNN by bigfrancis21: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
ikescope:
Oh!!...mama ebuka's yam beans....

I remember wen I would sneak out of class just 2 meet up with mama ebuka's lecture (yam/beans) plus one fish...oh!!..heavenly!

Ones u eat dat meal...it would serve u for the rest of the day....

grin grin cheesy

I'm telling you. Her yam beans was so tasty and stomach-filling. I wouldn't mind trekking all the way from Franco (male hostels) to Mama Ebuka's yam old beans shop next to Chitis to chow yam/beans. cheesy Students would queue up in line waiting for yam/beans and some would furiously be washing plates so as save time and get served quicker. grin Her Ofe akwu was another brain-sensational one for that matter.

Mama Ebuka was a life saver!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Went To UNN by bigfrancis21: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Eyekandi:
grin
Damn, Mine was "abacha" and okpa and banana plus roasted ground nut , and boiled ground but embarassed

Damn! What a ballistic combo you got there! cheesy
Re: For Those Who Went To UNN by bigfrancis21: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Aspiregreat:
undecided undecided undecided

I know you wanted to be the first to comment. Sorry I got the position. cheesy grin
Re: For Those Who Went To UNN by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Damn! What a ballistic combo you got there! cheesy

Lol, I tell ya.
Re: For Those Who Went To UNN by ikescope: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
bigfrancis21:

I'm telling you. Her yam beans was so tasty and stomach-filling. I wouldn't mind trekking all the way from Franco (male hostels) to Mama Ebuka's yam old beans shop next to Chitis to chow yam/beans. cheesy Students would queue up in line waiting for yam/beans and some would furiously be washing plates so as save time and get served quicker. grin Her Ofe akwu was another brain-sensational one for that matter.

Lol...my unn days cannot be completely described without including d effect of her food 2 my basking euphoria back then @ d Den

Mama Ebuka was a life saver!
Re: For Those Who Went To UNN by Aspiregreat: 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
bigfrancis21:

I know you wanted to be the first to comment. Sorry I got the position. cheesy grin

Bros.i don't do first to comment. undecidedmoreover this's a New Year.

(1) (Reply)

Rejoinder To WAEC Index On Examination Result Article Published By Punch / If You Are Writing JAMB Come In / NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 Closes Tomorrow, 12pm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.