Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Out Come Of Marriage with white and black skin. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Out Come Of Marriage with white and black skin. (1887 Views)

The Magnificent Black Skin's Worth. / . / "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Out Come Of Marriage with white and black skin. by edogram(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2009
We keep hearing people complaining about race of having black dude or white dude here and there. Many parent/ family are discourage of having a mix race as grand child

If a Black dude get marry to a white lady what are the possibility of the child to be a pure white kid.

Or if a white lady marry a black dude or any way u can turn it to what are the possibility of the child to be a pure black kids.

if ur are planing to marry race partner are u also considering the out come of the child u are about to have,  in Asia they don't appreciate  having a black as a child but yet they keep dating blacks.

what ur own view on this
Re: Out Come Of Marriage with white and black skin. by 677ano(m): 4:15am On Nov 29, 2009
Indians are not white some of them are quite darker than africans. There quite a lot off mixed race children in europe with very nice olive coloured skin they are neither black nor white. There is nothing wrong if children are mixed race God did not say you have to marry from your own race most of the world problems today are man made
Re: Out Come Of Marriage with white and black skin. by topup: 4:26am On Nov 29, 2009
Ok, so if you have black paint and mix it with white paint, do you think you can get 'pure' black paint?? I don't quite get the mixing idea and then asking about 'pure' black kids. There are no such things as 'pure' in the mixed-raced children category, let alone when Igbos marry Yorubas, or Oyo Yorubas marry Ekiti Yorubas and we get all these inter-tribal mixing arguments.

If a black man marries a white woman, it is much more difficult to instill his 'black' culture into his children, it is usually the woman who is responsible, for taking care and rearing the children, and they will most likely spend more time with her. She will speak her language to them more than he will, unless he really is a committed father, and they will learn as they are being shown.

If one parent shows the child their culture and the other shows the child the other, the child can either have a diluted sense of his/her own culture consisting of a mixture of both the mother and father's culture, or the child can acquire a strong sense of both, but it is much more difficult to achieve the second option.

My opinion.
Re: Out Come Of Marriage with white and black skin. by iice(f): 5:42am On Nov 29, 2009
topup:

Ok, so if you have black paint and mix it with white paint, do you think you can get 'pure' black paint?? I don't quite get the mixing idea and then asking about 'pure' black kids. There are no such things as 'pure' in the mixed-raced children category, let alone when Igbos marry Yorubas, or Oyo Yorubas marry Ekiti Yorubas and we get all these inter-tribal mixing arguments.

I tire ooo
Re: Out Come Of Marriage with white and black skin. by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 29, 2009
here's one outcome:

make i remove the picture because of those little girls.
Re: Out Come Of Marriage with white and black skin. by Xam9: 5:59am On Nov 29, 2009
There is no wrong in white and black getn married to each other or even from other tribes.
Re: Out Come Of Marriage with white and black skin. by eddy1977(m): 3:48am On Dec 19, 2009
marry whoever the heck u r in love with.
Re: Out Come Of Marriage with white and black skin. by sunnykiss(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2009
To me ,do my father and mother look white ,so marrying white looks awkward to me,i like dem o but , ,
Re: Out Come Of Marriage with white and black skin. by madlady(f): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2009
shocked shocked

@Poster, The out come would be "Human beings" just like you and I. lipsrsealed
Re: Out Come Of Marriage with white and black skin. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2009
is edogram the same as edoyad?
Re: Out Come Of Marriage with white and black skin. by ifyalways(f): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
Edogram when wud u finally marry Ur Indian white woman? cheesy
Re: Out Come Of Marriage with white and black skin. by Horus(m): 1:59am On Jul 21, 2010
There is punishment for people who try to "lighten" the Black Nation. Nature has been reducing the sperm count of white men now for the last 100 years. The rate of reduction has increased over the past few years, and will continue to increase until they can no longer procreate. That's why those who know are studying cloning. On the female side the fertility of white women is decreasing at a rapid rate. They have to use more and more drugs to conceive. This is true also for light‐skinned Black men and women. The world is Black by nature, and will remain so forever. Any Black person who, after being exposed to the facts, continues to try and "lighten" our people is sinning against God, or the Black Nation. Nature has zero tolerance for stupidity. The consequence of such foolishness is extinction, or  the wages of sin is death. We could do these brothers and sisters a big favor by exposing the truth as much as we can. Most of them are ignorant and only need to have their sense of pride built back up; pride in themselves and ancestors. If they consciously reject the truth, then they'll end up alongside the white race in the bottomless pit of hell called extinction, where there is no coming back. Their biological lineage will simply die out.
Re: Out Come Of Marriage with white and black skin. by madlady(f): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2010
Horus:

There is punishment for people who try to "lighten" the Black Nation. Nature has been reducing the spermatozoa count of white men now for the last 100 years. The rate of reduction has increased over the past few years, and will continue to increase until they can no longer procreate. That's why those who know are studying cloning. On the female side the fertility of white women is decreasing at a rapid rate. They have to use more and more drugs to conceive. This is true also for light‐skinned Black men and women. The world is Black by nature, and will remain so forever. Any Black person who, after being exposed to the facts, continues to try and "lighten" our people is sinning against God, or the Black Nation. Nature has zero tolerance for stupidity. The consequence of such foolishness is extinction, or  the wages of sin is death. We could do these brothers and sisters a big favor by exposing the truth as much as we can. Most of them are ignorant and only need to have their sense of pride built back up; pride in themselves and ancestors. If they consciously reject the truth, then they'll end up alongside the white race in the bottomless pit of hell called extinction, where there is no coming back. Their biological lineage will simply.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Iwa Akwa (wearing Cloth Ceremony ) / Does Something Like A Nigerian Yuppie Culture Exist In Nigeria? / Why Do I Have To Wait Till The 8th Day Before Naming My Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.