Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Dija Vs Linda Ikeji And Yvonne Nelson B**bs (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija Vs Linda Ikeji And Yvonne Nelson B**bs (photos) (8916 Views)

Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Dija Vs Agbani: Who Rocked This Hairstyle Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dija Vs Linda Ikeji And Yvonne Nelson B**bs (photos) by Afrok(m): 12:26am On Jan 04, 2016
Even some guy's chest after working out is bigger than those boobs, well life is not built on and for boobs alone wink.
Re: Dija Vs Linda Ikeji And Yvonne Nelson B**bs (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2016
None of them match my taste. I love my babe with full boobs
Re: Dija Vs Linda Ikeji And Yvonne Nelson B**bs (photos) by dBard: 1:18am On Jan 04, 2016
Obinoscopy:
There's nothing to use to compare undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
My belle o grin
Re: Dija Vs Linda Ikeji And Yvonne Nelson B**bs (photos) by macho44(m): 1:49am On Jan 04, 2016
jaylister:
http://www.hygist.com/2016/01/dija-vs-linda-ikeji-and-yvonne-nelson.html

DIJA THE MAVIN QUEEN VS LINDA IKEJI AND YVONNE NELSON BRE*ST? COMPARE

Add you photos
One thing is very obvious, all three dem no have breast, in fact they are all BREASTLESS tongue http://adielem.com/2015/10/27/why-womens-breast-sizes-are-getting-bigger/
Re: Dija Vs Linda Ikeji And Yvonne Nelson B**bs (photos) by jaylister(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2016
missfrancess:
this op u just a kid..wat wrong with her boobs u knw as ur daughter own go be #Agbaya #oloshi... as far she can get pregnant no big deal. pls OP be matured i dnt knw how old u are but u reason like a caucasian Dog dnt quote me pls. oloshi with ur dead fucking dirty site pls be matured abeg if it was ur babe u wont like it...stop reasoning like smigol in Lord of the rings
u talk too much
Re: Dija Vs Linda Ikeji And Yvonne Nelson B**bs (photos) by wheredemdey: 8:04am On Jan 04, 2016
missfrancess:
this op u just a kid..wat wrong with her boobs u knw as ur daughter own go be #Agbaya #oloshi... as far she can get pregnant no big deal. pls OP be matured i dnt knw how old u are but u reason like a caucasian Dog dnt quote me pls. oloshi with ur dead fucking dirty site pls be matured abeg if it was ur babe u wont like it...stop reasoning like smigol in Lord of the rings

Pls stop insulting Caucasian dogs....you glorify the op by likening his IQ to that of a Caucasian dog......a canned Titus fish is better and more valuable than the Op.

Let him keep writing about women he will never equal their achievements in this life and the next.
Re: Dija Vs Linda Ikeji And Yvonne Nelson B**bs (photos) by jaylister(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2016
wheredemdey:

Pls stop insulting Caucasian dogs....you glorify the op by likening his IQ to that of a Caucasian dog......a canned Titus fish is better and more valuable than the Op.

Let him keep writing about women he will never equal their achievements in this life and the next.
and why do you think so? if u cant get to their level other will and may even outshine them. dump
Re: Dija Vs Linda Ikeji And Yvonne Nelson B**bs (photos) by PLANETMARS(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2016
Airforce1:
See as linda be like ostrich
sharap that's bcus she is ostRICH
Re: Dija Vs Linda Ikeji And Yvonne Nelson B**bs (photos) by Countersam(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2016
Op which one you Dey. Abi na Cossy own you like?

1 Like

Re: Dija Vs Linda Ikeji And Yvonne Nelson B**bs (photos) by Godfullsam(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
xcelor:
Trash

Leave it for lawman grin

2 Likes

Re: Dija Vs Linda Ikeji And Yvonne Nelson B**bs (photos) by arabmoney101(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Go get a life op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapper Wale Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Juliet Ibrahim Slammed By Nigerian Fans Over Ebola Post- Photo /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.