Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre (13939 Views)

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) / Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
BLESSING SUNDAY 2ND-4TH SERVICES @DIGC
(1st Sunday 3rd January 2016)
TOPIC :Breaking Forth on Every side -In Revival 2
TEXT :Isaiah 54:1-3
SPEAKER :Dr. Paul Enenche
We are in the season of breaking forth in all things
What is Revival
1. Revival is the season of heavy downpour of the Spirit of God on the face of the Earth
(Joel 2:28)

2. Revival is the season of the Breaking forth of the Glory of God upon the Earth (2Chro 5:13-14)

The Glory of God is the weightiness of God.
Revival could be personal or National
Personal Revival (Isaiah 6:1-cool
Products of personal Revival
a. Brings about Personal Revelation
b. Personal Revival Brings about life and destiny cleansing
c. Brings about Destiny redirection

National Revival
Example of National Revival
1king 18:21, 24,25,36-39
Products of National Revival
1. it's is divine operation leading to national conversion
2.it is the dismantling of the grip of the enemy on the Land

Necessity of Revival
1. Arrest of the activities of the enemy. The arrest of the lawlessness of the evil one (wicked, enemy, occultic)
2. softening of the Ground for Spiritual activity and productivity.. Revival atmosphere is a place of Spiritual ease
3. For the salvation of the lost
Keys to Revival
Passionate Hunger and desire for God
intense Ernest prayer James 5:16 Zechariah 10:1)

3 SERVICE
Text Isaiah 54:1-6
Breaking Forth on every side - Breaking Forth in Revival 3

What is Revival
1. Revival is a season of saturation of the earth with the Knowledge of the Glory of the Lord (Hab 2:14 Numbers 14:21)
A season were God shows the Word who he is. A season of penetrative of the Word

2. Its a season of spiritual refreshing sent from the presence of the Father (Actv3:19)
season of supernatural rainfall (Zechariah 10:1, Joel 2:23)
Two types of Revival
Personal and National or territorial

Personal Revival
1.Moses (Exo 3:1-5) .
products of Personal Revival
a. Restoration of vision and passion for God
b. The release of potential and Destiny

National Revival
Queen Esther ( Esther 4:16-17)

Products of National Revival
a. Spiritual intensity and awakening
b. Dismantling the agenda of the wicked

Necessity of Revival
1. For the Arrest of the activities of the Enemy.
*The Fire is the answer to the viper(Act 28:5). when fire is available, viper is unavailable
2. For the softening of the ground for spiritual activity of productivity.
3. For the salvation of the lost

Keys for the Revival
1.passionate hunger Psa 63:2
2. intense earnest prayer Zechariah 10:1

4TH SERVICE
Breaking Forth on Every Side -  Breaking Forth in Revival 4
Isaiah 54:1-3
The Spiritual breaking forth is Revival

What is Revival
1.Revival is the season of invasion of Heaven on Earth (Psalms 85:6,10-11)
2. Revival is the season of maximum deployment of Divine Energy and resources on Earth.
Revival is when things are happening at the frequencies God.
Platform of Revival
Personal Revival ; An individual experiencing the flow of God
The Apostle  (Act 2:1-4)

Products Personal Revival
a. impaction of unusual Spiritual Fire
b. Destiny Redirection

National Revival
Nineveh (Jonah 3:3-10)

Products national Revival
1.Divine intervening the land
2. The aversion of judgement and destruction
Necessity of Revival
1. Arrest of the Activities of the enemy.
*It is either there is move of God or move of the devil. We need the power of God to suffocate the wickedness of the wicked
2. For the softening of the ground for Spiritual activity and productivity..
3. For the massive salvation of the lost

Keys to Revival
1 Passionate Hunger (Psalms 63:2)
2. Intense earnest Prayer (Zechariah 10:1 James 5:16)

pls don't mind my errors.. Dedicated to all Christians and to be Christians
Re: Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre by elomepee: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 11, 2016
Today Word @ Anointing service
Day 1 of fasting and Prayer(11th January 2016)
Topic: Confidence in prayers
Speaker: Pastor Dr Paul Enenche
Things to note about confidence
1. Confidence is key to competence. Where a person is not confident, he is not competent.
2. Confidence is key to conquest. It is key to victory. There are many defeated people in life because of lack of confidence.
BASIS OF CONFIDENCE IN PRAYER
1. 1 John 5:14 to pray according to His will is to be guaranteed answered prayers. God's will is answered prayer waiting to be prayed.
2. God is not ignorant of the needs of His children Matthew 6:8. He expected us to ask before we asked
3. Isaiah 65:24 in God answers exist before questions, responses exists before request. Prayers is not an attempt to convince God of our needs it's is an avenue of connecting to responses waiting
Re: Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 11, 2016
BREAKING FORTH ON EVERY SIDE FAST – DAY 1 – MORNING SESSION – 11TH JAN 2016
WORD CHARGE TOPIC: CONFIDENCE IN PRAYER
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE: 1 JOHN 5:14
Confidence is critical to life
THE BENEFITS OF CONFIDENCE:
1. Confidence is key to competence
2. Confidence is the fuel of courage
3. Confidence is key to conquest
THE BASIS OF OUR CONFIDENCE IN PRAYER:
1. To pray according to God’s will is to be guaranteed answered prayer (1John 5:14)
1a. God’s Will is answered prayer waiting to be prayed
2. The Father is not ignorant of the needs of His children (Matt. 6:cool
2a. God expected us to ask before we asked
3. In God, answers exist before questions, responses exist before requests (Isa. 65:24)
3a. Prayer is not an attempt to convince God of our needs, it is the avenue to connect with God’s response to our needs
PRAYERS
Father, we appreciate You for Your goodness and mercy. Thank You again for our successful arrival into the year 2016. Thank You Lord for all the testimonies and miracles of the previous year, 2015. To You be all the glory Lord in Jesus’ Name. (Ps. 103:1-5)
Father, I approach Your Presence today on the basis of the Blood of Jesus, I ask for cleansing of every trace of sin or guilt that may hinder answers to my prayers; I receive it now in Jesus’ Name (Ps. 66:18-19)
Father, for this 21 days, I receive the strength of the Spirit; I receive the grace to pray fervently and the grace to level all mountains; I receive that grace now! (Isa. 40:31; Zech. 4:6-7; Rom. 8:26)
Father, thank You in advance for all the answers to the prayers that shall be prayed in the next 21 days (Eph. 3:20; Isa. 65:24)
Father, I receive strength for the journey of 21days and I receive strength within the journey now in Jesus’ Name (Luke 22:42-43)
Father, thank You for answered prayers Lord in Jesus Name – 1 John 5:14
ANOINTING FOCUS: STRENGTH FOR THE JOURNEY
Re: Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2016
DAY 2, MORNING – 12TH JAN 2016
WORD CHARGE TOPIC: ENGAGING THE HEART IN PRAYER
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 30:19, 21
Prayers that produce effectively are prayers
that involve the engagement of the heart
TYPES OF PRAYERS THAT ENGAGE THE HEART:
1. Prayers that proceed from the depth of the heart
2. Prayers where both the mind and the body are in harmony with the heart
3. Prayers that involve the full occupation of the heart
BENEFITS OF ENGAGEMENT OF HEART:
1. It is the engagement of the heart that secures the attention of God (1Sam 16:7; Isa. 65:24)
2. It is the engagement of the heart that confirms the presence of faith (Rom. 10:10; Heb. 11:6)
TODAY IS OUR PROPHETIC DAY OF ENLARGEMENT (Ps. 54:2)
PRAYERS
Father, as I engage my heart to seek You this morning , I am making demands on Your enlargement agenda for my life this year (Isa. 54:2)
Father, thank You for Your faithfulness and mercies that are new every morning. To You be all the glory Lord in Jesus’ Name.
Father, we approach Your Presence today on the platform of the Blood of Jesus in the Name of Jesus Christ. Cleanse us Lord from any error, guilt or fault that may hinder the answers to our prayers Lord in Jesus’ Name – Heb. 10:19-22.
Father, I ask for the fresh empowerment of the Spirit for effectual and fervent prayers today Lord in Jesus’ Name – James 5:16.
Father, I ask that You fulfil Your Word of enlargement on my life and destiny in 2016 in the Name of Jesus Christ; everything around me must enlarge; fulfil it Lord in Jesus’ Name! – Isaiah 54:2-3.
Father, I ask that every embargo placed on my enlargement be lifted in this season. I demand that every wall of limitation erected around my life in this season be demolished NOW in the Name of Jesus – Isaiah 54:2-3.
Lord, I am expecting my life to enlarge in this area (mention the area(s)) in Jesus’ Name!
Father, I demand that every spell of limitation and restriction cast on my life be broken in the Name of Jesus – Isaiah 10:27.
Thank You Lord for answered prayers, Lord in Jesus’ Name – 1 John 5:14.
PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS:
- They will send for you!
- The enemy has taken his hands off your life!
Re: Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2016
DAY 1, EVENING SESSION – 11TH JAN. 2016
WORD CHARGE: THE SECRETS OF FRUITFULNESS
ANCHOR SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 1:28; 9:1
God’s agenda for His people is an agenda of fruitfulness
THE SECRETS OF FRUITFULNESS:
1. The release of seed (Gen. 8:22)
TYPES OF SEED
1a. The seed of the Word (Luke 8:11)
In whichever area you are looking for fruit, look for Word Seed and plant it in the soil of your heart and it will germinate
1b. The seed of thought
(Jer. 6:19; Prov. 21:5; 23:7; 4:23)
The way you think determines
what you see in life (Prov. 21:5)
1c. The seed of speech (Prov. 18:20)
1d. The seed of action (Isa. 3:10; Jer. 17:10)
When you move about and you refuse to appear pitiable, you will receive the harvest of an enviable existence
Your deed is a seed; keep doing the right things and
in a short time to come you will reap the right harvest
1e. The seed of resources (2Cor. 9:6-7)
How you sow determines how you reap No devil can deny your receiving if they cannot stop your giving
2. The release of the past (Gen. 41:51-52)
It is when the past is released that the fruit is received
It is when we release the past that we can be fruitful in the future
It is when we release the past that we can be fruitful in the future
3. The release of joy
(Isa. 9:3; Isa. 54:1; 1Sam. 1:15-19)
The sadness of the countenance can suffocate the release of fruit
Whenever the devil wants to attack your harvest, he attacks your joy
4. The establishment of root in God
(Ps. 1:1-3; 92:12-14; Prov. 12:12; Isa. 37:31; 27:6)
The deeper your root in God, the heavier your fruit in life
5. The blessing of God (Gen. 1:28; 9:1; Mal. 3:10)
You cannot fast in disobedience and be successful
Tithing is a key avenue for the blessing of God to come upon your life
Every time you fail in tithing, you license the devourer to devour
If you can attend to what moves God with passion, He will attend to what concerns you with action
PRAYERS
Father, thank You for the commencement of the fast. Thank You for Your help for the morning session. To You be all the glory Lord in Jesus’ Name – 1 Thess. 5:18.
Father, thank You in advance for the answers to the prayers of today. To You be all the glory Lord in Jesus’ Name – 1 John 5:14
Father, I thank You for Your creative mandate of fruitfulness on my life. I agree to be fruitful; let it be unto me according to Your Word Lord in Jesus’ Name – Gen. 1:28.
Oh Lord, I demand that every spell of fruitlessness and barrenness on my life be broken Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ – Isaiah 54:1; Isaiah 10:27
Father, I ask that my seeds will produce desired harvest according to Your Word Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ – Zech. 8:12; Gen. 8:22.
Father, I ask that every seed must yield its harvest; they shall no longer return without harvest in Jesus’ Name - Gen. 8:22.
Father, I ask that You cause my labour in life to produce the desired results Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ. Deliver me from the tragedy of vain labour Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ; this year I shall not labour in vain, my harvest shall come to me without distraction – Isaiah 65:23
Father, make Your Church, Dunamis, fruitful Lord. Fill the land with Kingdom fruits through Your Church Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ – Isaiah 27:6
Father, I ask that You help me to be spiritually fruitful, to change lives for the Kingdom this year Lord. I make myself available; I receive the grace for unusual fruitfulness – Prov. 11:30
Father, I ask that You help me to be spiritually fruitful to change lives for the Kingdom this year Lord. I make myself available, I receive the grace for unusual fruitfulness. Deliver me from spiritual
barrenness Lord in Jesus’ Name – Prov. 11:30
Father, forgive the wickedness in our land that is trying to turn this fruitful land into a wilderness; forgive the iniquities of the leaders, the led and the land that is causing dryness Lord – Psalms 107:33-34
Father, You have made us a fruitful land, help us to remain fruitful; we command every spell of scarcity and dryness in Nigeria, you are broken! Nigeria, you are a fruitful land, remain fruitful in Jesus’ Name – Psalms 107:33-38
Father, today is our Covenant day of fruitfulness; let this day answer its name in Jesus’ Name
Thank You Lord for answered prayers Lord in Jesus’ Name
PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS:
The creative mandate of fruitfulness, released at creation - go ahead and fulfil it! BE FRUITFUL!
Every demonic spell fighting your marital, financial and material fruitfulness is broken now!
Between now and this time tomorrow, you will see the fruit of your seeds sown in Jesus’ Name!
From this night on, you are delivered from the mystery of labour without reward in Jesus’ Name!
Re: Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 13, 2016
DAY 3, MORNING – 13TH JANUARY 2016
TODAY IS OUR PROPHETIC DAY OF BREAKING BARRIERS
AND TAKING TERRITORIES (Ps. 54:3)
WORD CHARGE TOPIC: PRAYER AND FAITH
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE: MARK 11:24
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FAITH AND PRAYER:
1. Faith moves God into action on the behalf of the believer (Heb. 11:6)
2. Faith is the guarantee of victory over the enemy (1John5:4)
3. Faith is key to the moving of mountains (Mark 11:23)
Faith is key to saying it and seeing it
WHAT WE DO IN PRAYER:
1. In prayer we speak to God about issues
2. In prayer we deal with the enemy concerning issues
3. In prayer we speak to issues
HOW TO ACTIVATE FAITH AT THE PLACE OF PRAYER:
1. By the revelation of God’s Word (Rom. 10:17)
1a. The Word of God fuels faith by revealing God’s dealings with His people
1b. Revelation is established by God’s provisions and promises
2. The conviction of God’s faithfulness
2a. From Word revelation, conviction is established
2b. Conviction is established, from the testimonies of God’s acts (Luke 1:36-38)
3. From declarations of authority (2Cor. 4:13)
PRAYERS
Father, thank You for the many testimonies we have received so far in the course of the fast; thank You Father for the energy of the fast; to You be all the glory Lord (Ex. 15:11)
Father, thank You for the grace to access Your Presence by the Blood of Jesus; I ask oh God for the cleansing of any sin or guilt that will stop or hinder my access in the place of prayer (Heb. 10:22)
Father, I receive fresh Oil, power, fire and energy for the fast (Ps. 92:10)
Father, I demand for the breaking down of all barriers around my life and destiny; today, I demand that all barriers around my life, destiny and assignment be broken NOW (Isa. 54:3)
Father, I demand and possess all territories belonging to me, Dunamis and the Church in this season; we take our territories in Jesus’ Name
Father, it is Your Word that says I should take my possession; devil, take your hands of my possessions; I take my possessions NOW in Jesus’ Name
PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS
Every contention around your life, destiny and territories dies now!
Possess your possession!
Before the sun sets tonight, it will be clear that something belonging to you has been released!
ANOINTING FOCUS:
The Anointing to break barriers and to take territories (1Sam. 10:1; 16:13)

1 Like

Re: Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre by Obyn: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2016
Amen my fellow Dunamant so shall it be in Jesus Name Amen. Sure we are breaking forth on every side cheesy
Re: Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
DAY 4, EVENING – 14TH JANUARY 2016
CHARGE TOPIC: THE SECRETS OF A LIFE OF HONOUR
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE: 1 CHRONICLES 16:27
DAY 4 – OUR PROPHETIC DAY FOR THE
ELIMINATION OF SHAME AND REPROACH (ISA. 54:4)
God’s desire for His people is their glory and honour not shame and reproach (1Chron. 16:27)
THE SECRETS OF HONOUR:
1. The Presence of God (1Chron. 16:27; Ps. 16:11)
The Presence of God on your life is a stamp of honour
2. Understanding/The right mindset (Ps. 49:20; 1Pet. 2:9)
It is mindset that determines outcome in life
What crosses your mind determines what crosses your life
It is not your colour but your content that determines your rating
3. Kingdom Service (Prov. 27:18; 1Sam. 9:6)
Whenever you carry Kingdom service, you are carrying a crown of honour on your head; things that belong to the Master overflow to you by reason of service
There is a dimension in which you serve God and He drops honour on you
COUNSEL: Dash yourself to God in service
4. Love for God (Ps. 91:14-15; 1Cor. 2:9-10)
5. Wisdom (Prov. 3:16; 8:18)
Wisdom is knowing the right thing to do and doing the right thing you know to do
6. Humility (Prov. 15:33; 18:12; 22:4; 29:23)
Before God puts anything in your hand, He will check your heart
7. Impartation (Num. 27:18-20)
The honour of a pastor is transferrable to the pastored,
the honour of a mentor is transferrable to the mentored
You only collect the honour of one who you honour
Honour responds to honour
PRAYERS
Father, we appreciate You Lord for Your kindness and mercies to us. Thank You for the strength to wait on You and for the manifold testimonies. To You be all the praise Lord in Jesus’ Name – Psalms 145:3.
Father, I ask for access into the Holy of Holies by the Blood of Jesus Christ. Deliver us from every trace of sin or guilt that may prevent our audience with You today, Lord in Jesus’ Name – 1 John 1:9.
Father, I ask for the empowerment of the Spirit today in order to pray effectively and in accordance with Your Will, Lord in Jesus’ Name – Matthew 6:10; Romans 8:26-27.
Father, I ask that every garment or robe of shame and reproach on my life and destiny be set on fire by the Fire of the Spirit Lord in Jesus’ Name – Psalms 132:18
Father, we command that every plan of shame and reproach be consumed by the Fire of the Holy Ghost in Spirit Lord in Jesus’ Name – Matthew 3:12.
Father, I make demands on double honour and glory for every trace of shame I have ever experienced; I thank You Lord for a turn around in Jesus’ Name – Isaiah 61:7.
Father, I make demands for the priesthood garment of glory and beauty. I ask for a change of garment Lord from shame and mockery to glory and beauty Lord in Jesus’ Name – Exodus 28:2; Exodus 28:40.
Father, I make demands on honour; the honour on the Master Jesus, on this Commission, on my Pastor and on my spiritual lineage; I connect with honour NOW!
Father, let all those who hate Your people inherit the shame and reproach they prepared for us in this season in the Name of Jesus – Job 8:22; Psalms 35:4; Psalms 35:26; Psalms 132:18.
Father, let Your glory and honour on my life draw men and women to Your Kingdom Lord. Father, help me to live an evangelistic life Lord – Zech. 8:23.
Father, let Your honour and Your glory Father, let the glory of Your House pull men and women from every quarter. Make Your Church, Dunamis, become cities without walls by reason of Your glory on it in Jesus’ Name – Zech. 2:4-5.
Lord, I thank You because I will see glory; I thank You because honour shall be realized in my life in Jesus’ Name!
Thank You Lord for answered prayers in Jesus’ Name – 1 John 5:14.
COMMUNION FOCUS:
Communion for the transfer of honour and glory; the arrest of every trace of reproach and dishonour

1 Like

Re: Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre by Obyn: 7:01am On Jan 15, 2016
Amen Amen Amen!!!! We are surly breaking forth on every side because our God is at work.

1 Like

Re: Today Message @ Dunamis International Gospel Centre by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 16, 2016
DAY 5, EVENING – 15TH JANUARY 2016
OUR PROPHETIC DAY OF DIVINE FAVOUR AND ACCEPTANCE
CHARGE TOPIC: DIVINE FAVOUR – PRODUCTS AND SECRETS
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE: PSALM 5:12
Favour is the birthright of the righteous
WHAT YOU EXPERIENCE WHEN YOU CARRY FAVOUR:
1. Placement in authority and influence (Gen. 39:5,21-22; Esth. 2:15-17)
2. Wealth and possessions (Ex. 3:21; 11:3; 12:36; Deut. 33:23; Ps. 44:3)
3. Acceptance with people (1Sam 2:26; Luke 2:52)
4. Divine preservation (Esth. 5:2; Gen. 6:6-8; Job 10:12; Ps. 30:5)
Favour gives you the mystery of exemption from destruction
5. Generational impact (Luke 1:30)
The favour of God makes you a generational impact; it makes you do what your family, community and generation cannot deny knowledge of.
6. Increase and enlargement in destiny (Acts 2:47)
SECRETS OF FAVOUR:
1. Uprightness and righteousness/right living (Ps. 5:12; Prov. 14:9)
2. Favouring and investing for Kingdom enlargement (Ps. 102:13-14)
3. Prayer and supplication (Esth. 4:16; 5:2; Dan. 1:9; Ps. 119:58)
4. Goodness and mercifulness (Prov. 12:2; Ps. 18:25-26)
Father, I come before You tonight; give me the grace to be good; deposit in my heart a measure of Your goodness, kindness and mercifulness; help me to display it to my generation; I ask for the grace of prayer and supplication; that the aura of prayer will become the aroma of favour in my life; give me the grace to live uprightly in Jesus’ Name
PRAYERS
Thank You Lord for Your faithfulness and help today. Thank You Lord for this 5th day of the fast. To You be all the glory for moving us from strength to strength Lord in Jesus’ Name – Psalms 84:7.
Thank You Lord for access into Your Presence by the Blood of Jesus. I ask for total cleansing by the Blood of Jesus from every stain of sin in Jesus’ Name – Heb. 9:22.
Father, I ask for the empowerment of the Spirit today to pray fervently and acceptably Lord in Jesus’ Name – Romans 12:11.
Father, I demand that every spell of disfavour or rejection be broken off my life by the Anointing of the Holy Spirit Lord in the Name of Jesus Christ – Isaiah 10:27.
Father, I ask that Your fragrance of favour would be established around my life today in the Name of Jesus Christ – Gen. 27:27-29.
Father, I ask that my life and destiny be ushered into my possessions today by the mystery of Your favour Lord in Jesus’ Name – Psalms 44:3.
Father, let Your favour grant me access to the high places and palaces of the earth Lord for Kingdom impact Lord in Jesus’ Name – Esther 2:15; Esther 4:16.
Father, let the favour on Your House bring very drastic increase and additions this year Lord in Jesus’ Name – Acts 2:47.
Father, the favour on Joseph, Daniel, Esther, and Samuel, I need it Lord; favour Your Church with increase on every side Lord in Jesus’ Name
Father, thank You for answered prayers Lord. To You be all the glory Lord in Jesus’ Name – 1 John 5:14.
PROPHETIC DECREES:
- Whatever you are expecting tomorrow will happen today, what you are expecting next month will happen before this month is over, and what you are expecting at the end of the year will happen before the year is over!
- Get ready for life-changing phone calls
- On your return back home tonight, something that was dead will jerk back to life!
COMMUNION FOCUS:
The release of the same order of favour that Jesus walked with on earth (Luke 2:52); the destruction of every form of disfavour upon your life; the release of spiritual, marital, employment, judgment favour!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Brëast Feeding A Man In Islam / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig / Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.