Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,361 members, 7,850,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Create Your WORLD - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Create Your WORLD (349 Views)

Create Your Own Business Website In Minutes / Create Your FREE My Lagos Success Story Design / Johnny Blues Gallery- Share Your World With Pictures &videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Your WORLD by Seyibabalola(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
The Framing Word

Jesus talks about a wise man who builds his house upon a rock. The word 'rock' represents the word of God. When rain fell, and floods came and the wind blew, the house fell not (Mathew 7:24-28). This is a description of a man who frames his world by the word of God, so that those things that are seen were not made by things that do appear-Hebrew 11:3. It is important to know that your world can be created by God's word. In other words, you can settle what happens to you in the physical in the spiritual by God's word. In fact, all that Jesus is saying is that you must build your life in the spiritual; you must determine your life experiences in the spiritual, you must settle your success in the spiritual. How do you do this? You determine what happens to you in the physical by speaking the word in your spiritual time with God. That is how to have a good house. A house that no force or power of the enemy can pull down.

How did i know about the Framing Word which create my worlds? The Scripture says,"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."-Hebrew 11:3. My worlds were created by God's word in my confession, so that the things which are seen(my children, health, car, house, money, job, business, fame, and wealth) were not made by any man or connections or government policy or material wealth (things which do appear) What i experience in the physical were not as a result of my strength, wealth, charisma, physic, connections, or any man's help. Rather, they exist because i have settled them in the spirit through the word confession in my spiritual time with God: "I shall be the head and not the tail", "Whatsoever i lay my hands upon shall prosper", "the wealth of the Gentiles shall be converted unto me", "Kings shall minister unto me", "I shall be blessed in the city and in the field", "Gentiles shall come into my light, and kings shall come into the brightness of my rising", "I shall be a blessing to my generation", "I shall heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out demons, deliver the oppressed of the devil". And now, if you see me laying my hands on a dead man and the man comes back to life, don't be surprised. It wasn't because i knew how to do it at that particular moment, but it was because i had dealt with it many times in the spirit through the word confessions in my closet (hoops! I just gave you a secret now). The question now is, What are you saying now? What are you declaring now concerning your future? Are you framing your world, your future, by things which do appear(such as man's help, connections, friends, money, material wealth)?. The Bible says your world (your life) will crumble, if you create it on these visible things, when the flood comes, and the rain descends, and the wind blows. Are you framing your world (your life, your future) which cannot fall, no matter what comes against it, by the word of God in your spiritual closet with God?

If God was a wise man who built his house(the heaven and earth) on the rock (by the word), you as his child must do same. You must frame your world by the word, not by things which do appear. You must settle what happens in your life in the physical in the spiritual by confessing the word of God. Keep saying it, keep declaring the word over your life, over your future in your closet with God. There is power in consistence. For it is only the things which were framed (created) by things which are not seen (the word of God) that lasts. "Being born again not of the corruptible seed, but of the incorruptible, by the word of God which ABIDES AND LIVETH FOREVER"-1Peter1:23 The things which do appear will fail your world when the enemy comes against you. Create your life by God's word. The Framing Word in your mouth.

Remain blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote Now / Is Two Head Better Than One / 5 Tips With Christie Brinkley Skin Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.