Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies (1830 Views)

Photos From Olamide's Mother's Burial / Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife / Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by rapmike(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide's actions at the Headies was nothing sort of shameful, it is true he has apologized but it removes little from what his outburst says about his character and label's brand.

1. YBNL is not a strong brand online or internationally: the Headies was known to be an online awards in which fans voted for their favorites(since favoritism cannot be removed from the voting exercise). Since that was the case, it should have been glaring that if Olamide could not raise enough votes for Lil Kesh to win the next rated, then YBNL is not ready to step up their game. If their 'street' rule, then I challenge Olamide to release a song that will make waves in Itunes or will get international success. He should face it, he is still just a local Champion.

2. He may be fairly biased against Adekunle Gold: this is more of probability but if I was Adekunle, I would have felt a bit miffed that he could not even spare a thought for my award, instead used that chance to create an unnecessary feud. This begs the question: if Lil Kesh won next rated but Adekunle lost Best Alternative, would Olamide stand and defend Adekunle? Looks like no to me.

3. He is a sore loser: what happened was painful( at least to him and his fans, I share no sympathy for them), but considering that Adekunle Gold also won in a category I felt had better contenders than him ( e.g. Bez and Asa- though Asa is more of soul), his argument of the Headies been flawed due to Lil Kesh loss is kinda awkward if not totally out of place. In the light of this thought, I would if Bez should not have felt angered that Ade Gold, who showed up at the latter part of the calendar year should win Alternative and not even next rated( Adekunle just entered limelight this year too- kinda unfair).

4.YBNL needs to step up their online presence: Street is enough to make you rich through music, its enough to win some awards, but to really make it a strong brand internationally, it needs to appeal to the larger crowd. Frankly, I hardly see any reason I should listen to the noise which Olamide and his bunch of hustlers make in their songs( which they called rap). I guess that am just one of the many who think so as well. The international appeal is what separates the likes of 2face, Psquare, Don Jazzy and their club from the rest. Taking Don Jazzy for example, Reekado ( who beat Lil Kesh to the Next rated Award) already has his online fan club- Reekaddicts. D banj had the Kokolets, Mamalets and Babylets( okay, they were not online but they would have mattered if Dbanj was nominated for such role). Can anyone tell me which one Olamide or any of his YBNl members have? None. Apart from his personal twitter page and other basics (like facebook or website) does he have any other internet presence? No. These stuff matter in the real sense of it. Moreover, I feel that Olamide can evolve this 'street' music to something more appealing to others without losing its street feel. He needs to step up his label's Music culture if he really cares about street music (and not using it for purely money making purposes).

All in all, he should sit down after this sore event and really think of the way forward for himself and his label members.

Guys should make their opinions.

Cc: Lalasticala, Seun,

1 Like

Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by Mirahcul: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Incase FTC
Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by marshalcarter: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
So what are the things we should learn from don jazzy undecided

Mr OP...LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA
Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by rapmike(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Cc: pickabeau, Missy3B, Fynestboi, Ijebabe.
Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by Michellla(f): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
enough of all these analysis
Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by Bambless1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Front Page Here I Come
Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by oluwasure: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Olamide Global Champion! YBNL Sure!
Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by jaymejate: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
[size=13pt]Oga, you need a mainland flogging.

I love what he did, he stood for lil kesh. That's what me i learn from him o.

And that Dumb jazzy, he said "olamide Is just a kid and i will terminate his career", e possible? Oga, Jazzy na the oldest fool in town now, must he go extra mile saying that? He foolish pas Mohammodu, this davido baby mama's fiance.
Now what did you learn from Jazzy? [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
Am a fan of both tho... Stil xo confused on who to side....
Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
rapmike:
Olamide's actions at the Headies was nothing sort of shameful, it is true he has apologized but it removes little from what his outburst says about his character and label's brand.

1. YBNL is not a strong brand online or internationally: the Headies was known to be an online awards in which fans voted for their favorites(since favoritism cannot be removed from the voting exercise). Since that was the case, it should have been glaring that if Olamide could not raise enough votes for Lil Kesh to win the next rated, then YBNL is not ready to step up their game. If their 'street' rule, then I challenge Olamide to release a song that will make waves in Itunes or will get international success. He should face it, he is still just a local Champion.

2. He may be fairly biased against Adekunle Gold: this is more of probability but if I was Adekunle, I would have felt a bit miffed that he could not even spare a thought for my award, instead used that chance to create an unnecessary feud. This begs the question: if Lil Kesh won next rated but Adekunle lost Best Alternative, would Olamide stand and defend Adekunle? Looks like no to me.

3. He is a sore loser: what happened was painful( at least to him and his fans, I share no sympathy for them), but considering that Adekunle Gold also won in a category I felt had better contenders than him ( e.g. Bez and Asa- though Asa is more of soul), his argument of the Headies been flawed due to Lil Kesh loss is kinda awkward if not totally out of place. In the light of this thought, I would if Bez should not have felt angered that Ade Gold, who showed up at the latter part of the calendar year should win Alternative and not even next rated( Adekunle just entered limelight this year too- kinda unfair).

4.YBNL needs to step up their online presence: Street is enough to make you rich through music, its enough to win some awards, but to really make it a strong brand internationally, it needs to appeal to the larger crowd. Frankly, I hardly see any reason I should listen to the noise which Olamide and his bunch of hustlers make in their songs( which they called rap). I guess that am just one of the many who think so as well. The international appeal is what separates the likes of 2face, Psquare, Don Jazzy and their club from the rest. Taking Don Jazzy for example, Reekado ( who beat Lil Kesh to the Next rated Award) already has his online fan club- Reekaddicts. D banj had the Kokolets, Mamalets and Babylets( okay, they were not online but they would have mattered if Dbanj was nominated for such role). Can anyone tell me which one Olamide or any of his YBNl members have? None. Apart from his personal twitter page and other basics (like facebook or website) does he have any other internet presence? No. These stuff matter in the real sense of it. Moreover, I feel that Olamide can evolve this 'street' music to something more appealing to others without losing its street feel. He needs to step up his label's Music culture if he really cares about street music (and not using it for purely money making purposes).

All in all, he should sit down after this sore event and really think of the way forward for himself and his label members.

Guys should make their opinions.

Cc: Lalasticala, Seun,
leave trash for lawma jare... go and read ur book

1 Like

Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by rawpadgin(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
marshalcarter:
So what are the things we should learn from don jazzy undecided

Mr OP...LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA
this is one problem with nigerian youths
they copy every nonsense they see or hear from these yeyebrities

whats the meaning of LAWMA
Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Geraldyne:
Am a fan of both tho... Stil xo confused on who to side....

Den stay in d middle......or u put both of dem syd by syd den y stand on dem. Abi?
Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by Adeyinka12(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
rawpadgin:
this is one problem with nigerian youths
they copy every nonsense they see or hear from these yeyebrities

not only police is your friend nah ,google is also one of them ,let me help you out LAWMA means ''Lagos State Waste Management Authority''.

Leave trash for LAWMA. In yoruba it simply means ''fi igbe le fun agbepo''
Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by rawpadgin(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Adeyinka12:
not only police is your friend nah ,google is one of them ,let me help you out LAWMA means ''Lagos State Waste Management Authority''.
ok

now i get the drill
Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by rapmike(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lexxyfund:
leave trash for lawma jare... go and read ur book

As usual, Olamide fans can't see the truth.

Please grow up and make valid contributions, all these LAWMA talk won't make you any smarter.
Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by rapmike(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=13pt]Oga, you need a mainland flogging.

I love what he did, he stood for lil kesh. That's what me i learn from him o.

And that Dumb jazzy, he said "olamide Is just a kid and i will terminate his career", e possible? Oga, Jazzy na the oldest fool in town now, must he go extra mile saying that? He foolish pas Mohammodu, this davido baby mama's fiance.
Now what did you learn from Jazzy? [/size]

Question: would he have stood for Ade Gold if he lost? I doubt it. Moreover am not explicitly against him standing for Lil Kesh but am against him for making it look like the awards was biased( if you don't understand online dynamics, you won't see why Lil Kesh lost).

Someone has written an article about Don Jazzy so I won't do that, though what the Don did was totally uncool and kinda made him st*pid and classless.
Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
rapmike:

As usual, Olamide fans can't see the truth.

Please grow up and make valid contributions, all these LAWMA talk won't make you any smarter.
mumu, those naggas, are already successfully,.. U are carrying their matter on ur head like gala, I think you are d 1 who need 2 grow up.. Smart boy indeed
Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by Lyoncrescent: 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
You are an excellent writer of fiction but i disagree with your comments.

Olamide Live in Concert was the biggest show last year which was way bigger than the mavins concert. YBNL is also a more successful label based on performances last year. Even Don Jazzy tweeted before the headies that young john is the producer of the year. Let me address your points directly.

1. YBNL is not a strong brand online and Olamide is just a local champion. Street Music is music people in the office and the average barber,conductor and vulcanizer can listen too. YBNL Brought Shoki to the main stream. YBNL brought shakiti bobo dance to the main stream. If you ever go to a club,beach or a party, Lil Kesh and Olamide are often on heavy rotation. Olamide had a concert in the UK in Birmingham and London sometime in October and it was sold out i think. Google is your friend.

I personally dont believe in online votes. I am an IT guy and believe it or not, online votes can easily be compromised. There is even a company in India which specializes in doing such. they just get multiple people to vote for you by using proxy servers or changing IP addresses.This could also have worked for Adekunle. Forget sharing of recharge card online, Money is not made online. Money is made on the street via shows,endorsements and album sales.Even Phyno was a producer and he said that he decided to go into rap when he heard Olamide. Google is your friend.

2.Adekunle Gold won with Sade instead of Dija,Asa,Bez,Ugovinna and Simi. If you know music, you would know that sade was a mainstream song even though i think Simi or Asa should have won. Rekado Banks over Lil Kesh on the other hand is illogical. But just like you said votes count but Olamide made a huge point: Lil Kesh released Lyrically,Shoki,Shoki Remix,Gbese and Efe Jo ku;All of which were club/party bangers. M Banks released Catapot and one other song like that. I think Kiss Daniel should have won easy cos the Woju ,Laye and Raba songs were dope.Believe it or not,HAd Kiss Daniel won,Olamide would have accepted. Same Rekado BAnks won rookie of the year last year simply by just featuring on dorobucci.

3. I agree with you.

4. With all due respect,we talking money, you are talking nonsense. Google is your friend. Fashola when he was governor attended Olamides Childs Naming ceremony. I repeat, Olamide Live in Concert was the biggest music concert last year. Olamide shut down the UK . With Lil Kesh and Adekunle Gold, YBNL is becoming a top record label though they are not there yet. Lil Kesh has an endorsement already. Olamide is an etisalat and Guinness ambassador. Olamide has released 5 Albums in 5 Years.

Street Music i repeat is music people in the office,students and the hustler in computer village can relate to. for example you make like phyno and chukwudi the spare parts dealer and stundents can also love phyno that is street music. You may like Bez but majority of students ,chukwudi and his counterparts dont feel him, thats not street music.

Tell me Shakitit Bobo and Shoki dance steps were not the biggest phenomenon last year.

Only very few artistes in Nigeria made more impact or even money than YBNL last year. Olamide grinded on his own with his own record label apart from his first album when he was with cabassa i think.

Olamide was wrong as he was obviously drunk for swearing on tv but Olamide is a living legend and i will tell you why cos every one wants to be Olamide and Olamide is still alive.

P.S. Street ti Take Over. Music for the Masses. Let Timi Dakolo or Bez do a Timi/Bez Live in Concert in Eko Hotel and lets see how far. If they sell 1000 tickets, let them do Thanksgiving. OLIC was over subscribed for like bank shares

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by rapmike(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lexxyfund:
mumu, those naggas, are already successfully,.. U are carrying their matter on ur head like gala, I think you are d 1 who need 2 grow up.. Smart boy indeed

Really? Winning a local award and winning BET awards or MOBO awards are not the same, the levels are completely different.

I said you should grow up because you are hating @ Don Jazzy ( that's how most of you Olamide's fans have been doing), while I don't hate on Olamide. I simply asked him to upgrade and you start saying its trash,whose's being dumb with that?
Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by marshalcarter: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
rawpadgin:
this is one problem with nigerian youths they copy every nonsense they see or hear from these yeyebrities
Lagos waste management authority
Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by rapmike(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Lyoncrescent:

Olamide Live in Concert was the biggest show last year which was way bigger than the mavins concert. YBNL is also a more successful label based on performances last year. Even Don Jazzy tweeted before the headies that young john is the producer of the year. Let me address your points directly.

1. YBNL is not a strong brand online and Olamide is just a local champion. Street Music is music people in the office and the average barber,conductor and vulcanizer can listen too. YBNL Brought Shoki to the main stream. YBNL brought shakiti bobo dance to the main stream. If you ever go to a club,beach or a party, Lil Kesh and Olamide are often on heavy rotation. Olamide had a concert in the UK in Birmingham and London sometime in October and it was sold out i think. Google is your friend.

I personally dont believe in online votes. I am an IT guy and believe it or not, online votes can easily be compromised. There is even a company in India which specializes in doing such. they just get multiple people to vote for you by using proxy servers or changing IP addresses.This could also have worked for Adekunle. Forget sharing of recharge card online, Money is not made online. Money is made on the street via shows,endorsements and album sales.Even Phyno was a producer and he said that he decided to go into rap when he heard Olamide. Google is your friend.

2.Adekunle Gold won with Sade instead of Dija,Asa,Bez,Ugovinna and Simi. If you know music, you would know that sade was a mainstream song even though i think Simi or Asa should have won. Rekado Banks over Lil Kesh on the other hand is illogical. But just like you said votes count but Olamide made a huge point: Lil Kesh released Lyrically,Shoki,Shoki Remix,Gbese and Efe Jo ku;All of which were club/party bangers. M Banks released Catapot and one other song like that. I think Kiss Daniel should have won easy cos the Woju ,Laye and Raba songs were dope.Believe it or not,HAd Kiss Daniel won,Olamide would have accepted. Same Rekado BAnks won rookie of the year last year simply by just featuring on dorobucci.

3. I agree with you.

4. With all due respect,we talking money, you are talking nonsense. Google is your friend. Fashola when he was governor attended Olamides Childs Naming ceremony. I repeat, Olamide Live in Concert was the biggest music concert last year. Olamide shut down the UK . With Lil Kesh and Adekunle Gold, YBNL is becoming a top record label though they are not there yet. Lil Kesh has an endorsement already. Olamide is an etisalat and Guinness ambassador. Olamide has released 5 Albums in 5 Years.

Street Music i repeat is music people in the office,students and the hustler in computer village can relate to. for example you make like phyno and chukwudi the spare parts dealer and stundents can also love phyno that is street music. You may like Bez but majority of students ,chukwudi and his counterparts dont feel him, thats not street music.

Tell me Shakitit Bobo and Shoki dance steps were not the biggest phenomenon last year.

Only very few artistes in Nigeria made more impact or even money than YBNL last year. Olamide grinded on his own with his own record label apart from his first album when he was with cabassa i think.

Olamide was wrong as he was obviously drunk for swearing on tv but Olamide is a living legend and i will tell you why cos every one wants to be Olamide and Olamide is still alive.

P.S. Street ti Take Over. Music for the Masses. Let Timi Dakolo or Bez do a Timi/Bez Live in Concert in Eko Hotel and lets see how far. If they sell 1000 tickets, let them do Thanksgiving. OLIC was over subscribed for like bank shares

You missed some of my points
1. I talked about online popularity (the one that really matters here). Let me use the example of Adele's Hello: it was a good song but you can't say it is as good as some of the songs she yet look at the impact it made. If Lil Kesh should try that we all know how it will go ( the impact won't be strong). You can mention Live Concerts that Olamide did and I won't argue with that, but that's not the highest level. That's my point with the Street thing. How many International events do you see Olamide go around and sing? Would he be reckoned with if Pepsi is doing a song with some of the best singers in this World? Locally, Olamide may have more standing than Asa for example, but Internationally the reverse is the case.

True, if we look at the hits Lil Kesh made, he should be there or losing it closely, but this was always about online voting and I still maintain that YBNL's presence online was not strong enough, simple. All those shouting LAWMA, ask them how many of them voted at all. I know what am bringing on here. Its not just about the concerts or how rich he is or even the Headies, its about YBNL moving from just production to efficiency on the International stage simple! Ade Gold only released two songs that made acclaim, yet he walked away with Alternative Award in a year when Asa released an Album in which most of the songs will beat what he released, so why make it look like anyone rigged it? I am not saying that online voting cannot be rigged, but it does not mean that all online competitions are rigged and I believe the Headies was not rigged, it just showed how weak they are online and internationally.

2. If you understand point 1, you can't bring up Point 2. Point 2 can be brought up if any panel of judges was the deciding factor, but when fans are voting, emotions and favoritism always becomes first. Reekado had more online fans who were ready to vote for him that how I see it.

4. I did not understand what you are saying here! I was not talking of how rich anyone was. How is online presence linked to money? Is everyone who has Online presence rich? Does Omojunwa's online presence make him half as rich as Dangote? I am saying that YBNL needs to go more internationally ( hopefully, they will do so with Adekunle Gold), that was my point and online presence counts a lot! The likes of phyno and co can't dream of winning any international online competition or gaining that much grounds internationally with their current state. Its that simple. If the masses like Olamide and his songs, that's secondary. If Fashola came during his child naming ceremony, its secondary. The fact is simple: there are levels that YBNL can never reach with their current online presence.
Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Tell them
Lyoncrescent:

3. I agree with you.

Re: Things That You Can Learn From Olamide's Actions At The Headies by Lyoncrescent: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
rapmike:

You missed some of my points
1. I talked about online popularity (the one that really matters here). Let me use the example of Adele's Hello: it was a good song but you can't say it is as good as some of the songs she yet look at the impact it made. If Lil Kesh should try that we all know how it will go ( the impact won't be strong). You can mention Live Concerts that Olamide did and I won't argue with that, but that's not the highest level. That's my point with the Street thing. How many International events do you see Olamide go around and sing? Would he be reckoned with if Pepsi is doing a song with some of the best singers in this World? Locally, Olamide may have more standing than Asa for example, but Internationally the reverse is the case.

True, if we look at the hits Lil Kesh made, he should be there or losing it closely, but this was always about online voting and I still maintain that YBNL's presence online was not strong enough, simple. All those shouting LAWMA, ask them how many of them voted at all. I know what am bringing on here. Its not just about the concerts or how rich he is or even the Headies, its about YBNL moving from just production to efficiency on the International stage simple! Ade Gold only released two songs that made acclaim, yet he walked away with Alternative Award in a year when Asa released an Album in which most of the songs will beat what he released, so why make it look like anyone rigged it? I am not saying that online voting cannot be rigged, but it does not mean that all online competitions are rigged and I believe the Headies was not rigged, it just showed how weak they are online and internationally.

2. If you understand point 1, you can't bring up Point 2. Point 2 can be brought up if any panel of judges was the deciding factor, but when fans are voting, emotions and favoritism always becomes first. Reekado had more online fans who were ready to vote for him that how I see it.

4. I did not understand what you are saying here! I was not talking of how rich anyone was. How is online presence linked to money? Is everyone who has Online presence rich? Does Omojunwa's online presence make him half as rich as Dangote? I am saying that YBNL needs to go more internationally ( hopefully, they will do so with Adekunle Gold), that was my point and online presence counts a lot! The likes of phyno and co can't dream of winning any international online competition or gaining that much grounds internationally with their current state. Its that simple. If the masses like Olamide and his songs, that's secondary. If Fashola came during his child naming ceremony, its secondary. The fact is simple: there are levels that YBNL can never reach with their current online presence.

Please define international presence. Cos unless you want Olamide to feature Adele, I can authoritatively tell you that Olamide performed to a sell out crowd to two cities in the UK and may other western countries. There is a large Nigerian Population in the diaspora from canada to USA to UK and he targets this markets and performs there. He is not trying to be like Asa or Kunle Ayo.

You can have 1 Billion followers on twitter or instagram, if it isnt commercialized it means nothing. Your definition of Online presence is over stated. Twitter followers and Instagram followers can only vote.

As a knockout punch to your online presence and the one that actually makes money because the more views you have on youtube especially from 1 million views above, you make a certain amount from advertisement. You know that five second ad you have to watch compulsorily before you skip.

IN THE YEAR 2015, HERE ARE THE MOST WATCHED VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE BY PEOPLE IN NIGERIA AS PER YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE:

Top 10 Music Videos watched in Nigeria in 2015 as generated by Youtube.

Olamide – Bobo [Official Video]

Flavour – Ololufe Ft. Chidinma [Official Video]

PSquare – Collabo [Official Video] ft. Don Jazzy

Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft. Charlie Puth [Official Video] Furious 7 Soundtrack

Olamide – Falila Ketan [Official Video]

Kiss Daniel – Woju [Official Remix Video] ft. Davido, Tiwa Savage

WIZKID – OJUELEGBA

Olamide – Melo Melo [Official Video]

Olamide – Lagos Boys [Official Video]

DAVIDO x MEEK MILL – FANS MI (Official Music Video)

References:
https://www.naij.com/663085-2015inreview-bobo-olamide-watched-video-2015.html

http://ynaija.com/olamide-is-the-king-of-music-videos-in-nigeria-in-2015-see-top-10/

Olamide has 4 out of the 10 most watched music videos on youtube in 2015. What were you saying about online presence again ? cheesy

Abi the Rekadicts and Mamalets no get data to watch videos online but have data to vote. tongue

Mind you, people like KSI on youtube make money simply from views on his gaming. If you have one billion facebook,twitter and instagram fans and you arent commercializing. Its all noise. Omojuwa you referred to may not be as rich as dangote, but if not for twitter and online pressence , he probably wont have half the wealth he has. He needs twitter. Musicians need Youtube. Adele is almost on 1 Billion Views on youtube if not more on her new single. Musicians need more views on youtube than retweets and likes and sharing recharge cards.

Which Nigerian has ever won a grammy ? Be a king in your own Land and People in the UK and US will start calling our own music international .

Finally, Please always remember, IN THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS,IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Phyno Might Remain A Local Artiste For Long !! / Kim N Khloe Kardashian Get Cheeky N Butt-baring Photo Conceptualized By Kanyewes / Rahama Sadau React On A News Of Her Getting married to musa On Nairaland -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.