Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,293 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

‘my Assassination Escape In Britain’-professor Alexia Thomas, Chairman, TCLP, UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘my Assassination Escape In Britain’-professor Alexia Thomas, Chairman, TCLP, UK (383 Views)

Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home / MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Assassination Escape In Britain’-professor Alexia Thomas, Chairman, TCLP, UK by Trending01: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
It is true that Professor Alexia Thomas, Chairman, The Commonwealth Liberation Party and Chieftain, Commonwealth Alliance Treaty Commission in United Kingdom has been in the fore-front of fighting against the act of slavery, injustice and dehumanization of United Kingdom Border Agency, UKBA against Commonwealth citizens.
Obviously, the consistent and various justifiable steps undertaken by Professor Thomas, famously known in most homes in almost two decades as ‘Her Knowledgeable’ had not gone down well with some people at United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA).

‘Royal Mother,’ as this British fiery human right is called observed that she was been stalked daily, followed and closely monitored. She kept receiving anonymous-blocked phone lines. Matters came to the worse, when she knew a third party had bunged her phones.

MORE: http://theicon.ng/2016/01/03/my-assassination-escape-in-britain-professor-alexia-thomas-chairman-tclp-uk/

Re: ‘my Assassination Escape In Britain’-professor Alexia Thomas, Chairman, TCLP, UK by bewla(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
No time
Re: ‘my Assassination Escape In Britain’-professor Alexia Thomas, Chairman, TCLP, UK by asEdeyHOT: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Even the size of that her belly is capable of carrying out an assassination attempt on her organs

Delusional woman

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Okezie Ikpeazu Lost The Abia (s)election / Man Attacks US Police 'in The Name Of Islam' / Rule Of Law Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.