Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Pharmacy Sales Assisant Urgently Needed In Ebute-metta - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pharmacy Sales Assisant Urgently Needed In Ebute-metta (1112 Views)

Pharmacy Sales Assistant Needed / Pharmacy Sales Assistant Needed / Lagos Street, Ebute Metta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharmacy Sales Assisant Urgently Needed In Ebute-metta by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
We need a young and dynamic lady to work as a sales assistance for our Pharmacy. Interested person must reside in Ebute-Metta and less than 25 years. send cv to info@briel.com.ng or call 08035411803 for info.
Re: Pharmacy Sales Assisant Urgently Needed In Ebute-metta by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
please i need employment .. i am a man and i reside at ebute metta.. i can work please.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Sales Assisant Urgently Needed In Ebute-metta by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ceejayo:
We need a young and dynamic lady to work as a sales assistance for our Pharmacy. Interested person must reside in Ebute-Metta and less than 25 years. send cv to info@briel.com.ng or call 08035411803 for info.
i can do the job perfectly though i am a Young man
Re: Pharmacy Sales Assisant Urgently Needed In Ebute-metta by Chickychic(f): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ceejayo:
Please ceejayo
I am a lady but I stay in surulere and also I jst turned 26.i am really willing to work with you if given the chance.
although I have submitted my Cv
Thanks
Re: Pharmacy Sales Assisant Urgently Needed In Ebute-metta by Chickychic(f): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chickychic:

Please ceejayo
I am a lady but I stay in surulere and also I jst turned 26.i am really willing to work with you if given the chance.
although I have submitted my Cv
Thanks

Please my application keeps bouncing back and got msg that error occurred in email server.if you could cross check the site (email address) you
dropped here to be sure it's correct.
Re: Pharmacy Sales Assisant Urgently Needed In Ebute-metta by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
oluface:
i can do the job perfectly though i am a Young man
Thanks for your interest but we need a lady assistant at the moment.

Chickychic:

Please my application keeps bouncing back and got msg that error occurred in email server.if you could cross check the site (email address) you
dropped here to be sure it's correct.
The email works fine, kindly resend your CV. thanks
Re: Pharmacy Sales Assisant Urgently Needed In Ebute-metta by Chickychic(f): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2016
Thanks ceejayo
it finally went through this morning
hope to hear from you soonest
please you didn't let me knw if my resume I sent to the Your nail went through. ..I just want to know.
Ceejayo:

Thanks for your interest but we need a lady assistant at the moment.

The email works fine, kindly resend your CV. thanks
Re: Pharmacy Sales Assisant Urgently Needed In Ebute-metta by Chickychic(f): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2016
Chickychic:
Thanks ceejayo
it finally went through this morning
hope to hear from you soonest
please you didn't let me knw if my resume I sent to the Your nail went through. ..I just want to know.
good morning ceejayo
please any update as regards to the job?
Just want to know
because I have not heard from you. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival / Help! Need Details On What The Duties Of A Scientific Officer Entails / Apply Now For Engineering Job Vacancies In An Indigenous Oil Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.