Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

A Major War Will Be Averted In 2016- Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Major War Will Be Averted In 2016- Adeboye (469 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Major War Will Be Averted In 2016- Adeboye by lawani: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
People like Adeboye, reeling prophecies off their heads are public nuisances seeking undeserved attention. The one he said in 2011 about the wealth of unbelievers being transferred to his sheep, the believers, never came to pass. You are a billionaire Pastor in this God forsaken Nigeria, then you need to be ashamed of yourself, not to be boastful or claiming parity with Olodumare. A major war has no possibility of breaking out because such a war must have big players like the USA, Russia, China and India confronting themselves. Wars are started by people who think they have a chance of rushing their opponents and finishing them off. It wont be started when your opponents have enough nukes to wipe off human civilization many times over. Not a chance but Adeboye has no common sense or empathy to realise this, so he put the rubbish in his sham predictions.
In the past, a Babalawo will not speak on an issue before consulting Ifa, nowadays, Pastors are at par with Olodumare, even TB Joshua who could not foresee the building collapse that killed hundreds in his church is desperate to be seen as at par with Olodumare! What a pity! What a decivilization and devolution of humanity. What a shame!

A major war will be averted in 2016 - Adeboye gives New Year prophecies - DailyPost Nigeria
dailypost.ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Major War Will Be Averted In 2016- Adeboye by madridguy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ok
Re: A Major War Will Be Averted In 2016- Adeboye by sule17(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Another prophesy
Re: A Major War Will Be Averted In 2016- Adeboye by borntosave: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmm
Re: A Major War Will Be Averted In 2016- Adeboye by xMrPx(m): 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
@OP, let me analyse ur foolish post!
First, Adeboye whose influence spread across d globe, suddenly become attention seeker to u?

Secondly, u are so foolish to conclude prophecies not coming to pass' fools like u expect doom prophecies to be reality' undermining the fact that evil prophecies are revealed to be cancelled and averted.

Of the world population, which is over a billiion, Sir Adeboye stands out to be among the 100 most influential persons'. The reverse is ur case! amongst thousands of nairaland users, not more than 2% know u even exist'. Amongst the world population, ur soul is least recognise'

Lastly, I advice u pray so u become useful to urself rather than insulting great Servants of God.
#odoyor
#Looser
#clown
#Olodo
#poor brat
#Agbaya
#fake soul

1 Like

Re: A Major War Will Be Averted In 2016- Adeboye by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Don't you know people. They will believe anything!
Re: A Major War Will Be Averted In 2016- Adeboye by lawani: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
xMrPx:
@OP, let me analyse ur foolish post!
First, Adeboye whose influence spread across d globe, suddenly become attention seeker to u?

Secondly, u are so foolish to conclude prophecies not coming to pass' fools like u expect doom prophecies to be reality' undermining the fact that evil prophecies are revealed to be cancelled and averted.

Of the world population, which is over a billiion, Sir Adeboye stands out to be among the 100 most influential persons'. The reverse is ur case! amongst thousands of nairaland users, not more than 2% know u even exist'. Amongst the world population, ur soul is least recognise'

Lastly, I advice u pray so u become useful to urself rather than insulting great Servants of God.
#odoyor
#Looser
#clown
#Olodo
#poor brat
#Agbaya
#fake soul

That you are well known does not mean you are not a crook or that you are adding value. What value is Adeboye adding by being a well respected man in a decrepit country? It is better to be former President Obasanjo, a much villified man in a decrepit country. If you are stuck in one position, no forward movement, only backwards, I want to assure you you are loving your enemies and hating your friends. I wish God will enlighten you more. Adeboye and etc are crooks is what you need to know my brother. May God guide you.

(1) (Reply)

Synagogue: Primate Ayodele Pleads For T.B. Joshua. / Is This Right??? / Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Quran?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.