Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty (2141 Views)

US Dell Lat. 3330 Ultra Book 4GB 320GB With Warranty / Rugged Just Arrived American Laptop With Warranty / Checkout These New Laptops With Affordable Prices And Good Warranty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
I fix all laptop hardware and software problems with warranty. This means that If after fixing your laptop and the problem still comes back, under the warranty, I will fix it again for free .
I also help people to buy and swap their laptops.

OFFICE ADRESS: 25, Ogunjobi street, Fadeyi, Mushin, Lagos

PHONE NUMBER: 07035129972 OR 09098438518

WHATSAPP NUMBER: 07035129972

Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Thanks for patronizing us today, good night !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2016
Good morning everybody, Today is another great opportunity for you to come and enjoy our good services !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 1:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Thanks for having business with us this week, happy sunday !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2016
Good morning, this is another blessed week for you and I by the grace of God !
We still offer the best service on laptop hardware and software repair. Come and see it yourself !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Thanks for having business with us today, good night !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2016
Good morning, today is another opportunity for you to fix your that faulty laptop at cheap price with warranty !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2016
Good morning nairalanders, today will be a blessed day for us in the name of God.
Don't forget that we still offer the best service in the laptop hardware and software repair; come and confirm it today.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2016
Keep coming and see it yourself !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2016
Good morning to all nairalanders, today is another opportunity for you to fix that your laptop that has been giving you headache at cheap price with warranty !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Thanks for your patronage, good night !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Good morning, patronize us today and you will never regret doing so !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Happy sunday to all nairalanders !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:47am On Jan 26, 2016
Good morning, we still repair laptop at affordable price with warranty.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2016
Is your laptop giving you headache and you want a professional laptop technician to fix it for you ? If yes, we are perfect on that; just call or whatsapp 07035129972 OR 09098438518
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thanks for patronizing us, we are here to serve you better !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Good morning to all nairalanders, today will be a blessed day for you and I by the grace of God !
Do you want a competent and reliable laptop technician ? If yes, we are the one you are looking for. All people that have patronized us can testify to our competence and reliability in fixing laptop hardware and software problems. Just visit our office address or call 07035129972 today and you will never regret doing so !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Happy sunday to all nairalanders !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Good morning, this is another blessed week for you and I by the grace of God !
We still offer the best service on laptop hardware and software repair. Come and see it yourself !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Good morning, try us today and your laptop condition will never be the same again. Thanks to all our customers
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2016
Good morning to all nairalanders, today will be a blessed day for you and I by the grace of God !
Do you want a competent and reliable laptop technician ? If yes, we are the one you are looking for. All people that have patronized us can testify to our competence and reliability in fixing laptop hardware and software problems. Just visit our office address or call 07035129972 today and you will never regret doing so !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Johnic47(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
I got the bios of my elitebook 8440w crash, could you fix that?
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Call or whatsapp me on 07035129972 for discussion. Thanks
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
I got the bios of my elitebook 8440w crash, could you fix that?
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Call or whatsapp me on 07035129972 for fixing of the problem. Thanks
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thanks for your patronage, we are here to serve you better
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
For your laptop hardware and software fixing, call or whatsapp 07035129972 or come to 25, Ogunjobi street, Fadeyi, Lagos.
Try us today and you will never regret doing so !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Good morning nairalanders, today will be a blessed day for us in the name of God.
Don't forget that we still offer the best service in the laptop hardware and software problem; come and confirm it today.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2016
Thanks for coming to have business with us !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by ishola24: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Please, how much will you fix my hp 620 blank screen problem ? Thanks
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Just come to 25, Ogunjobi street, Fadeyi, Mushin, Lagos or call 07035129972 to get your laptop fixed instantly. Thanks
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by ishola24: 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
I am coming tomorrow by the grace of God. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give Away Price New Hp 620 75,000,500gb,4 Gram Intel Dual Core +bag Check It Now / Internal DVD Rom For Your Laptop At Reducedprice / New Epson Sx235w Printer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.