Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Earning 10 Percent Of My Principal On Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning 10 Percent Of My Principal On Investment (1424 Views)

CBN Reduces Lending Rate To 11 Percent / Nigeria Still Ranks 4th Globally On Return On Investment Ratings / CBN To Slash Bank COTs By 40 Percent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earning 10 Percent Of My Principal On Investment by bulwark(m): 2:47am On Oct 25, 2006
I am a person that love to take risks. I have been in business for some years now. I have lost so much trying different kinds of business. Now I was paid about N150,000 and I have been thinking of a business to do with it that will earn me at least 10percent of my principal every month. Do you have any ideas.
Re: Earning 10 Percent Of My Principal On Investment by Seun(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2006
Whatever business you've been doing before, just keep doing it. wink

1 Like

Re: Earning 10 Percent Of My Principal On Investment by wellson: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2009
trade forex u will make more than ten percents every day.

if u know how to trade.
Re: Earning 10 Percent Of My Principal On Investment by naijajaja: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2009
Pls if u are to go into forex trading don't invest such amount there. adhere to the signs of forex trading that says "pls don't invest more than you can aford to loss".

But if you are bent on trading forex, pls don't ignore forex news analysis.
I trade forex but with absolute caution. I trade with news analysis from www.forexnewsanalysis. here you can get a good solid news analysis to trade with

and pls don't trade outside anything news, that is why 90% of traders loss money including me.

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Catfish Smoked Machine / I Need Investors For My Big Business Project / Is Dealfish That Good In Advert Exposure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.