Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Story Must Change 2016-(part 1) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Story Must Change 2016-(part 1) (549 Views)

My Rich Girlfriend Part 1 / My Story Must Change 2016(part-3) / My Story Must Change 2016 (part-2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story Must Change 2016-(part 1) by ybman: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
I was paid N20k per month, my tithe was my top priority. I made a vow of N30k to be redeem 5k every month. I rather trek to work than not paying my vows, after giving my first fruit of N20k in january, i finish my N30k vow in June 27, My boss fired me july 8, then, the God of turnaround change my story. God gave me a supply in august that makes me travel inter states, today i'm in millions... Anem, I.A (LFC winners) Testimony are prophecy to whom ever desire them. The woman with the issue of blood touched Jesus in (matt 9:20)... 35 And when the men of that place
had knowledge of him, they sent
out into all that country round
about, and brought unto him all that
were diseased;
36 And besought him that they
might only touch the hem of his
garment: and as many as touched
were made perfectly whole.(matt 14:35-36) they did what she did and God did it for them also. so many fellow have keyed into testimony of another and God as replicated it in their life (marriage, fruit of the womb, financial turn-around...) brethren, do not be deceive, sowing time and harvest time shall never seize forever(Gen 8:22, matt 9:38 ). U can't do the same thing u did in 2015 and except a different results. 2016 is in ur hand, choose the outcome of it I pray, these light brings an end to ur struggles in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Nigerian Police Force And Burglars / Question Time, Please Everybody Should Click / Rat Bullying A Group Of Cats [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.