Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Alex Otti"s Star Witness Petitions The Police.pdp Wants To Throw Abia Into Crisi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alex Otti"s Star Witness Petitions The Police.pdp Wants To Throw Abia Into Crisi (417 Views)

7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) / Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) / Photos Of The Police Officers Sentenced To Death Over Apo Six Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alex Otti"s Star Witness Petitions The Police.pdp Wants To Throw Abia Into Crisi by Adadio: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
SENATOTORIAL CANDIDATE FOR ABIA NORTHD OTTI"S STAR WITNESS PETITIONS THE POLICE ON A PLOT TO ASSASSINATE HIM by Udabiri: 6:15 pm On Jan 03
Dear CP Joshak,
Good morning.I have called you twice this morning.I am very concerned about meetings being held in Eziuche Ubani's house in Obingwa.At one of the meetings,Eziuche Ubani suggested that i be assassinated and was supported by Chinwe Nwanganga of Ugwunagbo both Commissioners in Ikpeazu"s temporary Government.They were opposed by Chief Tony Asoha from my LGA of Isiala Ngwa South and Barr Big Nwosu of Isiala Ngwa North.After their riot yesterday following Dr Alex Otti OFR and APGA victory at the Court of Appeal another meeting was held at Eziuche Ubani"s house last night where a list of APGA people to be kidnapped and assasinated was drawn up with me leading the list.I have just called Eziuche Ubani to inform him that his plans have come to my attention.I am making a detailed report/petition but wish you to commence urgent investigation on this matter in order to save lives.

Barr Chief Ahamdi Emmanuel Nweke
APGA Abia Central Senatorial Candidate in the just concluded elections and Dr Alex Otti"s Star witness.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Return Lost Items In Abuja? / Pls Protect Your Self, Protect Your Bvn/atm / ENUGU Wants To Pay Corpers 700 Naira/day For The Just Concluded OPV Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.