Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

How To Be Genuinely Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be Genuinely Born Again (749 Views)

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / 5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Genuinely Born Again by meshacha1: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
How can you have genuine salvation that will guarantee eternal life with Jesus and grant you the grace to overcome sin, Satan and self? Please follow the following steps:
No Excuse, but admit it.
If truly you need God’s mercy to pardon your sins and give you grace to overcome them, then you need to face it by yourself and acknowledge your sin. Don’t excuse sin because everybody is doing it - in your church (even your pastors, parents or partners), in your family, in your place of work, etc. Don’t says, “Does that means everybody doing it will go to hell fire?” Yes, everybody can go to hell and God will still be righteous. Jesus said instead of you to be thinking how many will be saved, YOU strife to be saved NOW. Don’t excuse sin because of its popularity, it’s in person - you, face it. And sin is sin, either small or great, there is no difference, you just be sincere and confess it.
Psalm 51:3
For I acknowledge my transgressions,
And my sin is always before me.
4 Against You, You only, have I sinned,
And done this evil in Your sight
Make a Genuine Confession
Do you wonder why you’ve made several confessions of your sins and yet you still have guilt of those sins, you still go back into such sins, and your salvation is not certain or you find yourself going back into your sins? It’s simple: you didn’t make genuine confession. Genuine confession is not just using the name of Jesus, not answering alter call and so on. Take the next 2 steps that lead you to genuine salvation in Jesus Christ:
First Repent before You confess.
There are many fake confessions, but if you sincerely want to make acceptable confession, you must first repent. No need for you to confess if there is no repentance in you. Repentance is thoughtful realization of your sins and determination to forsake them. If you confess without readiness to forsake the sins you confess, you are simply wasting your time, and the sins will soon get you down. To repent is not to be sorry for your sins, if you are sorry without readiness to forsake all, you will have a sorry case and that is not a genuine salvation. Humble yourself before God now and surrender all.
Re: How To Be Genuinely Born Again by henriettanenye(f): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
First Repent before You confess.
There are many fake confessions, but if you sincerely
want to make acceptable confession, you must first
repent.

This is the main point...Repent first ,forgive myself

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/02/16 / Humility Pays Greatly, See How! / The Danger Of Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.