Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Please Help With Guidelines On Deferring Oau Admission For One Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help With Guidelines On Deferring Oau Admission For One Year (790 Views)

OAU Admission Merit List Out On Caps Website / JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! / OAU Admission Saga: Aror Oghenerukewve Got 79.05% not 75.2% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Guidelines On Deferring Oau Admission For One Year by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
Please I would like someone to please shed more light on how to defer admission in OAU for one year.
I have a sister who for some reasons won't be able to resume this year......she gained admission into psychology department of OAU.
But OAU is yet to resume a new session

Should she pay acceptance fee then go for the admission deferring..... And how reliable will it be that next year, she can resume.....
Re: Please Help With Guidelines On Deferring Oau Admission For One Year by Eleniyan15: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
lala seun

defer admission
what for??
Re: Please Help With Guidelines On Deferring Oau Admission For One Year by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Eleniyan15:
lala
seun

defer admission

what for??
Financial constraints
Re: Please Help With Guidelines On Deferring Oau Admission For One Year by Eleniyan15: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kennedybello:

Financial constraints

let her go too the school with parent
I THINK THEY WOULD GIVE HER THE BEST ADVISE BEFORE SHE MAKES ANY PAYMENT FOR ACCEPTANCE FEE

ASAP BEFORE OAU RESUME

SCH WITH DISGUSTING CALENDAR
Re: Please Help With Guidelines On Deferring Oau Admission For One Year by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Eleniyan15:

let her go too the school with parent
I THINK THEY WOULD GIVE HER THE BEST ADVISE BEFORE SHE MAKES ANY PAYMENT FOR ACCEPTANCE FEE

ASAP BEFORE OAU RESUME

SCH WITH DISGUSTING CALENDAR

Okay

(1) (Reply)

No Jamb Result Yet / Why I Don't Regret Studying Engineering / 4-unilag-students-arraigned-over-vikings-membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.