Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

"I Will Make Harry Styles The Biggest Artiste In The World In A Year" - Jay Z - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "I Will Make Harry Styles The Biggest Artiste In The World In A Year" - Jay Z (592 Views)

Wizkid Wins MOBO Best International Act Awards, Beats Jay Z, Cardi B, Drake / Why Won’t Shatta Wale Go Mad? Google Confirms Wizkid As “the Biggest Artiste In / Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Make Harry Styles The Biggest Artiste In The World In A Year" - Jay Z by RosemaryAwele: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rap mogul and Roc Nation CEO Jay Z says he can make Harry Styles of One Direction the biggest artiste in the world and also connect him with the biggest producers and artistes within a year. The hip hop producer and rapper said he was interested in signing the One Direction star as a solo artist to his label Roc Nation. But he admitted he faced a challenge from the band’s current boss Simon Cowell, offering the X Factor supremo a “joint venture” instead.
Jay Z, told the Daily Star Sunday: “Harry doesn’t need any help with exposure, everybody in the world knows who he isBut he does need to make the transition from being part of a group to becoming an individual artist. I can get him working with the bigger artists, the biggest producers – and have him as the biggest artist within a year. I would love to sign Harry. Simon is going to want to carry on working with him, of course. But we could do a joint venture – we both have big qualities we can bring to the table.” He added the 21-year-old star could make enough money “for everybody to get a piece of the pie”. Simon brought Harry, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan together as a band at the boot camp stage of X Factor in 2010. They were later signed to his label Syco Music, under Sony Music Entertainment.

(1) (Reply)

STREET TO Fame (The Platform) / Sites To Download Good Musics (simpledownload) / #VOLTAGE (official Musical Video) By Mizz Spice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.