Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) (2981 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) / Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by Realdeals(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
A ardent supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari, Mr Audu Bulama Bukarti on January 3rd 2016 started an online petition to gather support for the President.

Mr Bukarti said ” Some political prostitutes and their clients have started an online petition calling on PMB to resign his office for their allegation that the president shown total lack of respect to Court Order when refused to release two high profile accused persons, Colonel Sambo Dasuki and the Biafran separatist leader, Nnamdi Kanu. Premium Times reported on 2/1/2016 that the petition created by one Carol Ajie has gathered over 600 signatures as at the said date. The petition gives our president only two options:Resign or Be Impeached.

This petition is a calculated attempt to demoralize our president and truncate his war against corruption in public offices. We cannot allow these political merchants to succeed. We must not allow this to happen. We must not let them demoralize our reverend president.”

As a the time of publishing this news, Mr Bukarti petition which was created on www.ipetitions.com has gather over 3700 signatures in 24 hours compared to the petition created by Carol Ajie created on www.change.org which has so far gathered just a little over 2000 in 3 days.

http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-news/2016/01/03/online-petition-supporting-buhari-suppasses-rival-in-24-hours/

2 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by Realdeals(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by femmy2010(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
PMB has got my Support

15 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by Mrfahaz(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
let me know when it reach 10million....
Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by Amein(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
In pmb we trust

4 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
Who doesn't know Okechukwu Bahari have more supporters than haters. Hit like for me and buhari jare

51 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by Akkord4gov: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Na stealing meat from mama's pot thief they start
Only thieves won't want Dasuki to live long with good health(at least 50 more years) in prison.

You need medical attention if you think Buhari can succeed in this kind of Nig without being autocratic to some extent. Nigeria that every sector in it has been infiltrated with corruption,tribalism,sentiment and psychopathogical dumbfuck human beings

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by jmichlins(m): 12:23am On Jan 04, 2016
My President, on behalf of the good citizens of Nigeria especially we from the Nairaland state wishes to say keep the good work going. Forget few unscroplous elements that eat the few crumbs that falls from the table of corruption and some others whose bigotory has beclouded their sense of reseanoning. Just what they think don't represent the wishes of Nigerians. All wwe wish for is to see all those that sent our soldiers to war with sticks after borrowing $1B, all those that made sure we didn't buy kerosene and PMS at #50 and #87 ........ the list goes on and on behind bars. That's why we stood under the sun after defending you with our hard earned data subscription for to vote for you. Do not be dettered but be Determined cause Nigeria is destined to be GREAT.

12 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by OgbeifunErom: 12:30am On Jan 04, 2016
Vivid manifestation of the overwhelming support from Nigerians

IPOB youths do not represent Nigeria

Nigerians are happy with the direction Nigeria is going

IPOB youths can do the needful - according to Oshi Baba- you know how it goes

10 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by crowngold(m): 12:32am On Jan 04, 2016
When we saw the first petition, we knew corruption is trying to fight back. However, as active citizens, we know better and we re-affirm our support not just for the President, but for his anti-corruption crusade.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by 912(m): 12:34am On Jan 04, 2016
You can never cover light with darkness. In just 24hrs he has gotten more support than the evil pettition created by agents of darkness. Buhari True Nigerians Are Behind You!!!!!!!!!!

#IStandWithBuhari

9 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by ril19(m): 12:36am On Jan 04, 2016
Amein:
pmb

has no respect for rule of law!!!
Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by 912(m): 12:44am On Jan 04, 2016
ril19:

No problem we like am like that tongue

When they stole our money and sent our brothers to the war front to fight with their bare hands were they respecting the rule of law? When Nnamdi Kanu was preaching hate and soliciting for weapons to cause blood shed in nigeria was he respecting the rule of law? Now they want to pull out the rule of law card. Will that bring back the innocent lives that have been wasted because of their greed?

15 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by StOla: 12:50am On Jan 04, 2016
PDP is delusional if they think that Buhari's cap will not defeat any PDP candidate if the election was rerun over and over.

Nigerians made a choice that is not regretted, PDP should please hurry into oblivion.

Buhari has my unflinching support.

4 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by obailala(m): 12:54am On Jan 04, 2016
Hahahaha... things like this restore my hope in the future of Nigeria. No matter the plans of the evil ones, no weapon fashioned against Nigeria's progress by anyone from any part of the country or beyond shall ever prosper. These evil ones can keep wishing evil for Nigeria all because they hate the president or because they fear the consequences of their actions may soon catch up with them but then, all the evil they wish and pray for will only return to their own heads.

Naijeria ga dimma!

2 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by DecemberIV: 1:07am On Jan 04, 2016
ril19:

And what do you think the rule of law is based on? Justice.

Justice for who? Nigerians.

...and what is the opinion of the majority of Nigerians regarding Dasuki's alleged corruption and Kanu's terrorism?

I'm sure you get the message.

6 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by 912(m): 1:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Lalasticlala i know say you don go bed but abeg when you wake up this one na good front page material

3 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 1:30am On Jan 04, 2016
Lol. With PMB I stand

3 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by luvmijeje(f): 1:37am On Jan 04, 2016
Let's go there...... By the end of it all, they will dare not attempt again to use this medium as a tool of blackmail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by richybanky(m): 2:13am On Jan 04, 2016
#IStandWithBuhari

3 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 04, 2016
I have signed
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/support-president-buhari

Currently over 6100 signqtures

5 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 04, 2016
Front page

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by Udopasa: 6:07am On Jan 04, 2016
#IstandWithBuhari...

2 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by jameseva: 6:15am On Jan 04, 2016
We will not fold our arms while hatets try to sabotage this govt! No way!!

5 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 04, 2016
signature currently over 6400

1 Like

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by PentiumPro(f): 6:26am On Jan 04, 2016
PMB, Majority of Nigerians are behind you. The IPOB youths can go and kpai!
#I'veSigned

4 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by alrahmanonline(m): 6:27am On Jan 04, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Vivid manifestation of the overwhelming support from Nigerians

IPOB youths do not represent Nigeria

Nigerians are happy with the direction Nigeria is going

IPOB youths can do the needful - according to Oshi Baba- you know how it goes
waasere jare my broda, you nail it already...

2 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by EternalTruths: 6:28am On Jan 04, 2016
Tomorrow when his tyranny faces the direction of those supporting his disobedience of court orders, they will start deceiving themselves calling on God and organizing street protests.

If you know you will call on God for deliverance when absolute power corrupts Buhari, ask God now His view about your stand before you start shouting Oluwa oooo egbami

Oluwa(God) will not save you guys if you fail to do so.

IF YOU THINK THOSE NIGERIANS SUPPORTING DISOBEDIENCE OF COURT ORDERS WILL REGRET

CLICK LIKE

IF YOU BELIEVE OTHERWISE

CLICK SHARE
Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by theV0ice: 6:43am On Jan 04, 2016
EternalTruths:
Tomorrow when his tyranny faces the direction of those supporting his disobedience of court orders, they will start deceiving themselves calling on God and organizing street protests.

If you know you will call on God for deliverance when absolute power corrupts Buhari, ask God now His view about your stand before you start shouting Oluwa oooo egbami

Oluwa(God) will not save you guys if you fail to do so.

IF YOU THINK THOSE NIGERIANS SUPPORTING DISOBEDIENCE OF COURT ORDERS WILL REGRET

CLICK LIKE

IF YOU BELIEVE OTHERWISE

CLICK SHARE

How many hashtags did you raise to fight for the massob members killed under GEJ?

How many hashtags did you raise for the massob members imprisoned under GEJ?

How many hashtags did you raise for Zakzaky's 3 sons and other Shiites killed under GEJ?

How many hashtags did you raise when soldiers impounded thousands of newspapers and brutalised newspaper employees under GEJ?

How many hashtags have you opened in favour of the thousands of Nigerians languishing in detention since the time GEJ took office?

How many hashtags did you open when a pregnant woman was brutalised at APC office by DSS under GEJ?

Did you forget how to use twitter then?

Suddenly Prince Dasuki from the tribe and religion of those you love to hate is being forced to vomit what he has stolen and you immediately remembered there's something called rule of law?

If PMB falters in this battle against the likes of Dasuki, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM. angry

7 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by theV0ice: 6:45am On Jan 04, 2016
jameseva:
I initially contemplated folding my arms to watch unpatriotic and self serving, corruption-supporting fo.ols display their gullibilty on social media but decided against it yesterday after the #TyrantBuhari hashtag trended!

I have never seen anywhere in the world where citizens of a country openly supports proven corrupt officers and practices all in the name of opposition!!These Nuisances are the loudest voices when it comes to labelling Nigeria as an underdeveloped country, but are the first to queue behind looters and thieves over a few thousand Naira! Gosh! I hate this people! Their bigoted, blind and selfish support for corrupt individuals is the major reason why Nigeria is lagging behind in the comity of developed nations.

I use this medium to call on every goodwilling Nigerians to not leave president Buhari alone as he tries to fight corruption to a standstill thereby alleviating our living conditions as well as instilling positive psychology of hardwork, discipline and good morals into our lives! Corruption will fight back ruthlessly cos they have the financial means and willing tools (idiot.s) at their disposal! We must stand gallantly with our president both online (social media, internet forums etc) and offline!

My twitter handle with 7640 followers, Nairaland account, facebook profile, instagram and other social media accounts will do its part in shaming doom wishers and propaganders of hate against the progress of Nigeria! I hope several others take up this challenge as well. NIGERIA MUST WORK!!

Keep up the good work bro...

God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by EternalTruths: 6:48am On Jan 04, 2016
theV0ice:

How many hashtags did you raise to fight for the massob members killed under GEJ?

How many hashtags did you raise for the massob members imprisoned under GEJ?

How many hashtags did you raise for Zakzaky's 3 sons and other Shiites killed under GEJ?

How many hashtags did you raise when soldiers impounded thousands of newspapers and brutalised newspaper employees under GEJ?

How many hashtags have you opened in favour of the thousands of Nigerians languishing in detention since the time GEJ took office?

How many hashtags did you open when a pregnant woman was brutalised at APC office by DSS under GEJ?

Did you forget how to use twitter then?

Suddenly Prince Dasuki from the tribe and religion of those you love to hate is being forced to vomit what he has stolen and you immediately rrmembered there's something called rule of law?

If PMB falters in this battle against the likes of Dasuki, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM. angry

Let me make one fact clear

Jonathan never killed any Massob member. cool
Re: Online Petition Supporting Buhari Suppasses Rival In 24 Hours (photos) by blinkmoneyo(m): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2016
say no to corruption. we cry about how Nigeria is currupt every minute but we still fight those who is trying to fight corruption. Nigeria which way?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ace Comedian Ali Baba, Others Show Buhari 4 + 4 Sign / Picture Of Buhari With Toothpick While Chaos Behind Him::::::::::::::::::::::::: / APC Crisis: Why Tinubu Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.