Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Olamide Is A Money Ritualist-kemi Olunloyo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Olamide Is A Money Ritualist-kemi Olunloyo (1541 Views)

Why Airplanes Hate KEMI OLUNLOYO? / Man Gets The Police To Arrest A Young Lady Who Accused Him Of Being A Ritualist / See My Hilarious Chat With A Ritualist Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Is A Money Ritualist-kemi Olunloyo by playboy99(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Sunday, 3 January 2016 “Olamide is a Money Ritualist” – Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olamide Kemi Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, a self- acclaimed International Journalist as usual has weighed in in the ongoing beef between Don Jazzy and Olamide. The controversial journalist in a series of tweets claimed Olamide is into money rituals. If you dunno Kemi Olunloyo, she’s a self acclaimed social activist and gay rights protector, and obviously hater of Christianity who accused pastor Pastor E.A. Adeboye of being an occultic gay. She also came for Popular Blogger, Linda Ikeji claiming the blogger took part the “Dasuki Drama” This time around, Olamide is at the receiving end of her venomous tweets after his headies beef with Don Jazzy. Don Jazzy and Olamide /Skelemba Video See Her Tweets below: We all know Olamide does plenty of money rituals. If I'm lying may thunder strike my ass #TheHeadies2015 Olamide and Don Jazzy aint the same 3:30 PM - 2 Jan 2016 60 11 Notice how Olamide's fans are unemployed yoruba youth. Such a shame to their parents who never instilled education like the Igbo fans of M.I 2:51 PM - 2 Jan 2016 Comparing Olamide and Don Jazzy is like comparing a sweet juicy red apple from Washington to an Agbalumo. Total bullshit #TheHeadies2015 2:57 PM - 2 Jan 2016 37 9 Has Olamide ever given holiday cash to his fans? Linda Ikeji N1M to ten. @DONJAZZY 50K and me N9M since 2009. I'm sure he's one greedy homie 3:14 PM JMadam Kemi Olunloyo @HNNAfrica #HNN2015 Worst line by an artist Olamide who can't sign a female artist because their life span is short like he shortened DaGrin's own. 3:50 PM - 2 Jan 2016an 2016 #HNN2015 Olamide fans dont know that last night's incident made his career DOA #TheHeadies2015 DEAD ON ARRIVAL 4:05 PM - 2 Jan 2016 #RIPDagrin. Olamide stole your style. #TheHeadies2015 4:09 PM - 2 Jan 2016 Olamide Apologizes for #TheHeadies2015 behaviour. Must be scared about my power in the international industry. I... /7TxlrTnHy She also posted on her facebook page the below: A ritualist I interviewed told me singer Olamide killed his father for money rituals and Fame. Remember Dagrin did the same money rituals thing according to the female ritualist video? DaGrin owed them some human blood and failed to produce it then they placed a curse on him to enable the auto crash that took his life. I expose ritualists in my journalism work, even my own dad. It is an act despicable to man. Madam Kemi Olunloyo @HNNAfrica Madam Kemi Olunloyo @HNNAfrica Madam Kemi Olunloyo @HNNAfricaa Madam Kemi Olunloyo @HNNAfrica Madam Kemi Olunloyo @HNNAfrica Madam Kemi Olunloyo @HNNAfrica Madam Kemi Olunloyo @HNNAfrica
Re: Olamide Is A Money Ritualist-kemi Olunloyo by tomiobj(m): 12:04am On Jan 04, 2016
In her mind she has sense

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is A Money Ritualist-kemi Olunloyo by Ceromtrue: 2:31am On Jan 04, 2016
Since this is in joke section I believe its a joke.
Re: Olamide Is A Money Ritualist-kemi Olunloyo by Brainykid8: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Let haters say wat dey want mtcheeeeeeeeew dat woman slf no get sense jare

(1) (Reply)

If You Experienced All This And You Are Still Single. Biko Go And Marry. / Check Out The First Group Selfie That Took Place 1920 / What Would You Choose Harvard Admission Or 10million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.