Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

How To Build A Café In Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Build A Café In Nigeria (745 Views)

You Want To Build A Career In 3d Animations? / You Want To Build A Career In Photography? / This is How To Build A Computer From Scratch to Finish (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build A Café In Nigeria by slyvastar(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hello goons, I Jez got a token and I want to go into café business, can anyone help me with what to do. What I mean is that getting a location, server, building, cost and so on.
I Wil appreciate nonsense and sense.
Thanks
Re: How To Build A Café In Nigeria by samfibby(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2016
slyvastar:
Hello goons, I Jez got a token and I want to go into café business, can anyone help me with what to do. What I mean is that getting a location, server, building, cost and so on.
Thanks
in recent times, cafe biz has taken a different turn. Experience has shown that for a profitable cafe biz; Good location, efficient management switch, affordable and low downtime service provider, functional printers, photocopier (not necessary, but can be included if budget allows), other ICT services to help shore profit. Call 08186049991 for assistance.

1 Like

Re: How To Build A Café In Nigeria by nitusa: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Its advisable to use laptops and anti-theft device to secure them. If you need to know the reasons I can provide them to you
slyvastar:
Thanks
Re: How To Build A Café In Nigeria by slyvastar(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2016
Thanks
samfibby:
in recent times, cafe biz has taken a different turn. Experience has shown that for a profitable cafe biz; Good location, efficient management switch, affordable and low downtime service provider, functional printers, photocopier (not necessary, but can be included if budget allows), other ICT services to help shore profit. Call 08186049991 for assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Help!! How Capable Is AMD A10 Quad Core Chipset On A Laptop / How Long Does Your Laptop Battery Last? / How To Delete Duplicates In Itunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.