Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,036 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan (4139 Views)

Thunder Struck Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olamide A Ritualist In 2016 / Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals / Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by dotcomnamename: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
Could this lady be right? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by Michellla(f): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
yes don jazzy knows better than to beef with the 'street' grin

5 Likes

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by Day11(m): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
Street is really taking over sad

Buhari must do something about it.

7 Likes

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by HARDBUOI: 12:06am On Jan 04, 2016
this gal is a fool!

1 Like

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by Afrok(m): 12:32am On Jan 04, 2016
Haha... jobless people every where. Now that the two guys who had given this jobless people work to do since Jan 1st have reconciled, this irrelevant ppl too should go and reconcile with their idleness cool.

1 Like

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by babzy2: 1:16am On Jan 04, 2016
No be by body or forming humble! Olamide just proofs to Dumb Jazzy....that he is the king of th street

7 Likes

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by Damikevin(m): 4:54am On Jan 04, 2016
Do you have any idea what it takes for one to apologies for a wrong probably done to them? He is the bigger man, if he really went to apologies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by PoosPoos: 5:23am On Jan 04, 2016
Don Jazzy sef fall my hand.small pikin dey yabam anyhow,he dey dia dey laff like cow with mad cow disease.warri na warri no be all dis dodo.
Why Olamide nor go feel like don now?
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by dust88: 5:24am On Jan 04, 2016
Na who drop money pass d street go listen to, moni rules n Controls d streets. The streets has nver been n wil nver be loyal. #survival

1 Like

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by pretydiva(f): 5:34am On Jan 04, 2016
Don jazzy is a mature guy unlike olamide who is immature n also a tout

Egbon mods/seun pls take my thread2 front page as u will be saving lives of millions of pensioners. Tnx

1 Like

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by zicoraads: 5:42am On Jan 04, 2016
dust88:
Na who drop money pass d street go listen to, moni rules n Controls d streets. The streets has nver been n wil nver be loyal. #survival
You talking about Punk ass b1tches. The streets...the real streets is still very much loyal. Money don't buy loyalty!

12 Likes

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by emerged01(m): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2016
grin if a small pikin go disgrace u,u go use style beg am so that u go still dey maintain your reputation. It is one of the rules of a Don.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by IamOpemipo(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2016
PoosPoos:
Don Jazzy sef fall my hand.small pikin dey yabam anyhow,he dey dia dey laff like cow with mad cow disease.warri na warri no be all dis dodo.
Rubbish!

That's why I keep sayin he's fake, all dose humility show off na fake..jus lik the pic..as in how wil som1 curse ma generation let's than 48hrs ago and be famzin dt persn..

Some idiots wil soon call it maturity, I tink olamide was rite wen he called him dumb jazzy

8 Likes

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by IamOpemipo(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2016
pretydiva:
Don jazzy is a mature guy unlike olamide who is immature n also a tout

Egbon mods/seun pls take my thread2 front page as u will be saving lives of millions of pensioners. Tnx

Nigga is dumb, he knew he's losing it, he had to beg pple to go plead on his behalf, even afta olamide cursed his whole generation..

6 Likes

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by babzy2: 7:47am On Jan 04, 2016
PoosPoos:
Rubbish!
so much for his pride and egoish attitude, imagine him calling tiwa savage, Dr Sid, Korede Bello, my children undecided just imagine Jay Z coming to stage to called Rihanna, J Cole and co my children, Olamide don open him yash everybody now don know say na smello, Baddo don put am for him level. Make he continue to form Boss for him children not entertainment industry again!

8 Likes

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by stevenadelowo(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Yea. Might be true, baddo is putting on jalamia which indicate is somewhere arnd his confine while don jazzy dressed like the one visiting.
Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by Folakeme: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2016
undecided

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by taiocol: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2016
Which kind Fuckinggg street?
Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2016
Please define the word"street"...you think being a yahoo boy is what is called street?gullible Nigerians,don jazzy is matured and not a razz tout like the guy from the mainland that signs yahoo boys like himself,jazzy signs responsible and talented humans

2 Likes

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by PoosPoos: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2016
IamOpemipo:

That's why I keep sayin he's fake, all dose humility show off na fake..jus lik the pic..as in how wil som1 curse ma generation let's now 48hrs ago and be famzin dt persn..

So idiot wil soon call it maturity, I tink olamide was rite wen he called him dumb jazzy

Bruv like seriously di curses were damn too much.i cant take it if it was me.after my reply even if its going to be mild,we can now dialogue.
i wish Don Jazzy just replied him diplomatically like..."Olamide na small boy.if i givam one blow he go land for hospital but he is my friend and a brother.we'll sought ourselves out..."
I swear like say Don Jazzy talk dis tings mehn,some sections wont take him as a coward.
Just take a look at di pix,he was very excited and i aint surprise he's bin mocked as d one who called for di settlement.

10 Likes

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by 49cents(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2016
PoosPoos:
Rubbish!

Don jazzy knows he slipped up; now going to aplogise is a great damage control.....olamide over slipped by the rant to the extent of saying dbanj is ruined.....dbanj would never forget that in a hurry and don jazzy is very happy that olamide made that remark of dbanj

Don jazzy knows himself is class and will be here for a very long time and that olamide is only form and will run out and pack up like terry G and after that he will be vindicated as the BOSS

olamide knows the game don jazzy played here and he isnt happy to be arm twisted
Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by Dongreat(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2016
Dj is a coward and a great one for dat. Someone insult my generation, and blame me for the bad omen of former label mates and barely 48hrs went to shake his hands. Mumu. Now that arrogant goat will say "yes am Enya mayweather or bla bla bla 50 cents". Make him try dis nonsense for Warri or to hardcore Warri celeb, I swear nah Enya bash Ali go b him name. Maturity my buttocks. Insult my generation with mum included, chai; thunder fire him local govn chairman.

1 Like

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by typicaldayo(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2016
wetin be her own? peace is d most important thing after all. the first to apologize is usually d most matured. so shut d Bleep up.
Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by klarxick: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
dotcomnamename:
Could this lady be right? grin grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by Favolly(f): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
stevenadelowo:
Yea. Might be true, baddo is putting on jalamia which indicate is somewhere arnd his confine while don jazzy dressed like the one visiting.
Hmmm! This seems about right. It does look like na Don jazzy go find am sha

1 Like

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by tuwayz(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
zicoraads:

You talking about Punk ass b1tches. The streets...the real streets is still very much loyal. Money don't buy loyalty!
Tell him bro maybe he neva lived on d street, I will always prefer the street anytime cos the street where I was u find people who show u love more than ur own blood siblings, ur siblings can fight for u mostly when u r against outsiders aside that most siblings pretend to care for one another bt all na wash, a street nigga will b real to u not minding how u feel so if he's not on ur syd he's not bt if he's on ur syd he is really on ur syd........ Baddo sneh........ Osheeh
Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by Krak(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dongreat:
Dj is a coward and a great one for dat. Someone insult my generation, and blame me for the bad omen of former label mates and barely 48hrs went to shake his hands. Mumu. Now that arrogant goat will say "yes am Enya mayweather or bla bla bla 50 cents". Make him try dis nonsense for Warri or to hardcore Warri celeb, I swear nah Enya bash Ali go b him name. Maturity my buttocks. Insult my generation with mum included, chai; thunder fire him local govn chairman.

Its not every fight that comes our way that we fight. If truly he is the one that went to meet him, then I respect him more.

He might be wise enough to be keeping his enemy closer. Or he might have done it for reasons best known to him.

Either way it shows he is a level-headed guy who can also think deep and maybe have some foresight.
Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by Badboiz(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
babzy2:
No be by body or forming humble! Olamide just proofs to Dumb Jazzy....that he is the king of th street

Nobody is king of the streets, everybody get him oga ooo, Olamide go bow for some places, If na him beg jazzy or the other way round, Na dem saabi
Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by missKiffy(f): 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Shes just being sarcastic, besides its obvious olamide still look pissed, Lol @ "coming to the mainland is very important to him, thats where the airport is" cheesy
Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by ta4ba3(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Benz4pimp:
Please define the word"street"...you think being a yahoo boy is what is called street?gullible Nigerians,don jazzy is matured and not a razz tout like the guy from the mainland that signs yahoo boys like himself,jazzy signs responsible and talented humans

I bet u've don d "yahoo" several time yet no luck... dats why u hating... God bless d street

1 Like

Re: It Is Obvious Don Jazzy Went To Beg Olamide - A Fan by Fulanto(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
emerged01:
grin if a small pikin go disgrace,u go use style beg am so that u go still dey maintain your reputation. It is one of the rules of a Don.

Very matured way of doing things... Olamide just showed him what he had on his mind w/ just a little glitch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Nearly Broke Her Spinal Cord While Flaunting Her Curvy Big 'bugatti' / ‘U Go Soon Fade’ Fan Blast Regina Daniels After She Shared Stunning Photos Of He / Rachel Mwanza On The Red Carpet At The 85th Academy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.