Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

My Post Was Removed Even Though I Followed All The Rules. Pls Who Do I Contact? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Post Was Removed Even Though I Followed All The Rules. Pls Who Do I Contact? (510 Views)

Top 10 Most Popular Followed People On Twitter 2017. / Please I Really Need Someone To Help Me Please Don't Ignore My Post / Lady's Wig Removed By A Bus Conductor During Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Post Was Removed Even Though I Followed All The Rules. Pls Who Do I Contact? by rapheal2k9: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hello Everyone!

I created a post titled "Learn how to be a Day Trader or Swing Trader" and found out it was removed shortly after. I observed all the rules for posting a topic and don't understand why it was removed. Please can you look into this. There is no contact information on nairaland to email for issues relating to removed posts.

Thanks,
Rapheal
Re: My Post Was Removed Even Though I Followed All The Rules. Pls Who Do I Contact? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Please did you get help with this topic? I experienced the same problem and cant seem to resolve same.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video O My God See What This Big Python Did To This Boy / Virgin Scholarships In South African / EFCC Swoops, Seal Off Choice Properties Of AVM Amosu, Adigun, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.