Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade (23088 Views)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by Spidermon: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Congrats.

Eleda mii joor maa sun.
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by Aditueledumare(m): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2016
My fellow Nairalander I need your advice.

Am one of the prospective corper, before I graduated I have menial job am doing.

This job earn me between 30k to 40k per month(salary). NYSC posting will commence late next month(stream 1).

Have not being in any part of this country before execpt south west(Ogun state where i am presen tly).

I believe in benefit that may associate with changing of enviroment, but am afraid of FG allowance that will obviously below my present earning. Not that am satisfy with nature of my present job, but am consider employment situation after service.

If I have my way can i work or arrange my nysc posting to my present location(because of my work),or forget my present job and allow nysc to decide my posting?.
Thanks .
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by nwakibie3(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2016
Congrats bro... I believe 2016 is my year
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by Lobolintin(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2016
Congrats... I tap into the testimony for God to grant me the grace to be able to locate my helper and my glory to be swift.amen
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by beey4u(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2016
Whoaa...dats was touching.i tap into the testimony as well.God will do mine as well dis month IJN.crying for u bro....congratulations broda....
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by bigerboy200: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2016
ojmaroni247:
cool FTC!

Getting a job in this PortHarcourt is very difficult, i am also a mechanical engineer and pipe fitter, graduated since 2008 too yet no job till now, congrats my broda. I pray my turn would cum dis year... I hv waited too long. 2016 is the year for Everyone. Happy new year ya'l

Plz contact me directly if u have any Engineering Vacancy in PortHarcourt, thanks and God bless;

Email : big_johniwu@yahoo.ca
God will surely answer ur prayers..weeping may endure for a night but Joy comes in the morning.... ur email address tho..I feel it isn't official enough mayb...just my thot tho..

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by dt4omoh(f): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2016
This is amazing. Dear Lord,pls amaze me too this month
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by Pamelayoung: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2016
For nig. job interview anythg can happen, one needs to be smart too.
Congrats op, pls incase any vacancy for marine environmentalist comes up cntct me.
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by Pamelayoung: 11:44am On Jan 04, 2016
In nig. Job interview anythg can happen.
Congrats! Pls incase ur coy needs marine environmentalist pm me pls.
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by bobochem: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2016
that is not miracle but wonder
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by janejive(f): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2016
Awesome God
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2016
Congrats my brother
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2016
Congrats bro

But u no kon tell us how much be your salary now. grin
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by chrisgush: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2016
I'm always happy when I read stories like this. Congrats bruv. It pays to serve God. Funny crafting tho
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by Futureleader1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
My brother congratulations...I pray O'God that when I finish school and graduate I will get a hot Job immediately... Amen
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by Holuwakemmy16(f): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
Congratulation,God please I need good job before ending of this year,please grant my wish and let me also share my testimony here on nairaland
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
congratulations my brother!!! God is never asleep.
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by guysis(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Congrats @op!!!It was really your set time to get a job.Please keep that attitude up.
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by omirb: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
I thank the almighty God for your miracle, and I also tap into d testimony for mine this year IJN. Amen
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by fredchia: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
I also came out with a Third Class it has really been disheartening with outcomes you get from job interviews.
I went for an interview and after the interview the HR personnel was impressed but was surprised at my class of degree,i was not given the job.
In Nigerian today employers don't look at the people interest and what they have to offer but grades.
I just imagine all the people I use to teach in school and assist in exams they came out with better grades than me.
Well pals don't give up.....
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by olarwhumy6(f): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Congrats op, I'm next in line for an outstanding testimony like dis Lord!
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by 2kor: 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Pls hommies am a graduate of economics nnamdi azikiwe university, I stay in abj..pls incase any job vacancy...dis is my mail nnamdike26@yahoo.com..08067812935 is my number..hola ...but no scam..cos I sharp pass u
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by Nmeri17: 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sorry but, what if you didn't forget the school cert? Would they have called to thank you for being such an obsessive paper spotting job applicant
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by bextie: 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Congrats dear na God win

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Congrats Op..I tap into your testimony-Amen
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by AJboi(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
FANTASTIC TESTIMONY INDEED! Baba God! I neva loose hope yet oooo. I jst dey mark tym where i dey buh i still dey thank God
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by mikaael(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dz post gat tears in my eyes...really happy for u bro...I can imagine hw frustratin twill b lookin for job wif a poor grade...God is Good
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by Nickymezor(f): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wow! glory to God.... wat a grt miracle... U were destined to get d job.... congrats.
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by ogaAK(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
God bless me too with a good one this year.
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
I am simply inspired.... my own testimony loading.
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by montees(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Congratz bro, thank God.
Re: The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade by Yeminace(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
Praised thy Lord!!! Am happy for you bro. if God could do your own am expecting mine too soon in Jesus name. (AMEN).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School / Manager In A Hotel Or State Internal Revenue Job? / Police Recruitment: 110,469 Applicants Shortlisted By Police Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.