Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

How Can I Invest My Hard Earned 1M In Agriculture..expert Advise Please - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Can I Invest My Hard Earned 1M In Agriculture..expert Advise Please (1228 Views)

One Way To Invest In Agriculture. / Download Myfree Report To Learn How To Make Profitable Investment In Agriculture / Afdb Unveils Plan To Empower Nigerian Women In Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Invest My Hard Earned 1M In Agriculture..expert Advise Please by jessybabe46(f): 7:53am On Jan 04, 2016
I have 1M to invest but have been thinking seriously which crop I can invest it....cucumber,cassava,watermelon,maize or plantain?
I need expert advice urgently for quick decision.
Thanks
Re: How Can I Invest My Hard Earned 1M In Agriculture..expert Advise Please by AIG07: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2016
jessybabe46:
I have 1M to invest but have been thinking seriously which crop I can invest it....cucumber,cassava,watermelon,maize or plantain?
Thanks
kindly ans these questions
1. Which part of agriculture do you want to invest in(crop/animal)?
2. If animal, which part of this country do you want to set up your establishment?.
3. Are you ready to commit to it(your time, your finances etc)?
Re: How Can I Invest My Hard Earned 1M In Agriculture..expert Advise Please by jasper7(m): 11:09am On Jan 04, 2016
AIG07:

2. If animal, which part of this country do you want to set up your establishment?.
your questions are so on point.
Re: How Can I Invest My Hard Earned 1M In Agriculture..expert Advise Please by jessybabe46(f): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
AIG07:

I am looking at crop. Something that will be profitable for me.
Southwest will be preferable.time will be a luxury for me but will need trusted hand.
Looking at both short term and long term crop.
Re: How Can I Invest My Hard Earned 1M In Agriculture..expert Advise Please by steppin: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Start small, do not invest all. If you do, your name na sorry. If possible, use two-thirds of the money.
When it starts making real profit, you can invest more.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest My Hard Earned 1M In Agriculture..expert Advise Please by Energy2015: 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Gdeven Sir,i will to enjoin you to partner with me hn tSoya beans trading.Let me give you an glimse into the business. Nigeria's Annual production capacity of Soya Beans 500,000tonnes which makes soya beans a Multi Billion naira trade/Investment Opportunity for any potential. This is considering its diverse industrial uses and application.

Soya beans is a suitable raw material use for producing several products and ranks as one of the richest source of protein making it a major global industrial and food crop that generate great ROI. The market for Soya Beans is very large such that meeting demand with supply locally is almost impossible not to talk about exporting it.

Soya Beans is used for various purposes hence is a very valuable cash crop anyone who desire to invest can invest in.Soya beans among other things is use for edible vegetable,animal feed,milk,drink and flour as a raw material by industries to produce the above. Soya beans only require 3 to 4 months to plant and harvest.

I believe with this brief explanation you can now see the reason why you should your money in Soya beans Agro trading.The market is limitless.For interest to know how to go about it you can cal on 07082638957 or email: lighting_worldventures@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest My Hard Earned 1M In Agriculture..expert Advise Please by jessybabe46(f): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
Thanks for your advice.
God bless
Re: How Can I Invest My Hard Earned 1M In Agriculture..expert Advise Please by Nezzjnr: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2020
jessybabe46:
Thanks for your advice.
God bless
Which did you later go with
Re: How Can I Invest My Hard Earned 1M In Agriculture..expert Advise Please by aquadude15: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
contact Me if you would need a mentor on cucumber farming
Re: How Can I Invest My Hard Earned 1M In Agriculture..expert Advise Please by Onlinefarmstore: 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
How committed do you want to be to the business?
Do you have land or your budget is inclusive of land purchase?
Where do you want to base your business?
How patient? short term, long or medium?
Who is your targeted market?
Re: How Can I Invest My Hard Earned 1M In Agriculture..expert Advise Please by AfroAgroPower: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2020
jessybabe46:
Thanks

We operate some of the biggest farms in Nigeria.

And I can categorically tell you that if you consider farming without engaging in value addition; you should be ready to waste your little 1 million naira.

We consult for many major farms in Nigeria and we offer solutions to the challenges they face. Many of millionaires were sweet talked into Agriculture without knowing fully the DARK SIDE OF AGRICULTURE. Don't get your fingered burnt.

The only way to financially benefit from Agriculture is to provide value and operate in the value added chain services. That's where smart and profitable people operates.

(1) (Reply)

Sesame Seed Contract Available / Cheap, Clean, Destoned Local Rice Available For Sale / Ayin Wood Charcoal Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.