Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek (721 Views)

El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital / FG Shuts Ascon, Integrated, Mobil, Oando, Sahara, Others Over Oil Scam / TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by mafioso(m): 2:10am On Jun 15, 2009
According to reports, Hypertek Nigga, 2face Idibia, has lost a whopping N40million. No thanks to incompetent hands at Hypertek, his label.
Insiders say the boy from Otukpo is so peeved that he had to terminate the services of those he employed to run Hypertek and shut down the label, at least, for now.

Insiders say despite pumping N40 million into the project, results have not been forth-coming.

This development has been attributed to the lack luster performance of Unstoppable, an album which has great tracks but which critics say has not been well promoted.

According to insiders, his propaganda machinery failed woefully to promote Unstoppable like Kennis Music did to his two previous albums.
The first signs of trouble popped up last year when Da Natives, the only act on Hypertek broke up. However, his spin doctors had gone to town, stating that Da Natives (Hycenth Idibia and John Agon) would release separate albums under the label.

However, it finally emerged that all was not well when 2face returned to Now Muzik recently for a management deal. Insiders say the move is not unconnected with his desire to put his career back on track.

Meanwhile, there are strong indications that the star could be on his way back to Kennis Music.

Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by asha80(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2009
My friend learn where to post!
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by deor03(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2009
I recommend a Probation Period of about ( first 30-40 posts) for new Nairalanders.

This is a lively discussion posted on the the wrong thread.

@ Topic
2 Face should just go back to Kennis Music
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by chidichris(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2009
pls look for the right place to post this topic, we are not musicians in here.
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by Meldrick(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2009
deor03:

I recommend a Probation Period of about ( first 30-40 posts) for new Nairalanders.

Not just that. They should be made to just be contributors until they are ripe to start a thread. SEUN PLS TAKE NOTE.

@ poster
What arrand nonsence Take this rubbish away from here. We don't gossip here. We discuss politics.
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by GoldCircle: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2009
politics is full of gossips!Believe it or not!
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by tpiah: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2009
I'm shaking with fear on behalf of his kids and baby mamas.

abeg Tuface mustn't go broke oh.
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by MrCrackles(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2009
Poster

You are a stupid oxymoron!!

Fuc.k hypertek and 2Face

This is the politics section
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by debosky(m): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2009
tpiah:

I'm shaking with fear on behalf of his kids and baby mamas.

abeg Tuface mustn't go broke oh.
On behalf of them or as one of them? grin

tpia talk true abeg. grin

Tubaba nothing do you jare - you shall rise again!!
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by Sauron1: 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster

Fuc.k you, hypertek and 2Face

grin grin grin grin grin grin ROFLMAO
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by Virgo83(m): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2009
This is truly the Politics section truly but MAFIOSO still get it right, 2FACE need to learn the Politics of the Industry from the GURUS. I adviced: he go back to the KENNIS and learn more of the Politics in the Musical Industries.
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by Virgo83(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2009
This is truly the Politics section truly but MAFIOSO still get it right, 2FACE need to learn the Politics of the Industry from the GURUS. I adviced: he go back to the KENNIS and learn more of the Politics in the Musical Industries.
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by Virgo83(m): 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2009
2FACE is presently the most successful artist in the country, thanks to the Kennis.

They only made him Millions but failed to teach him how to spend it.
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by Fhemmmy: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2009
Please who me who make people millions as well as show you how to spend it?
The guy just wasnt smart enuf, I guess he never research well before investing his money into the biz, but i am sure there is still hope with better overhaul.
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by Virgo83(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2009
@Fhemmmy
What I am trying to say in a nutshell is that 2Face should go back to the Kennis, it isn't Nature-Wise that we all venture in the same proffession, One will be producing the Music while the other will make him the Millions He needed.
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by philip0906(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2009
2face Loses N40 Million
ONLY?
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by kshow1(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster

Fuc.k you, hypertek and 2Face

i beg take am easy with the dude, abi you wan make the guy sign-off completely from NL ?

@ POST : 2face is losing it cos he has too much on his mind i.e wives, women, concubines, children etc we don't even know whether he his expecting another child cos i think he likes it yearly grin grin
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by OYBMEND: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2009
The most fundamental issue here is this guy can't trump Africa Queeen

He is not as talented as he is hyped

He will soon realise this
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by mafioso(m): 1:34am On Jun 24, 2009
Poster

Fuc.k hypertek and 2Face

What Do you Understand by the word POLITICS?
Stupid Junkie Like You
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by kosovo(m): 5:48am On Jun 24, 2009
ranting babies
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by desgiezd(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2009
OYB_MEND:

The most fundamental issue here is this guy can't trump Africa Queeen

He is not as talented as he is hyped

He will soon realise this

This is the reason why the guy should use his head wisely and invest correctly now while the sun is still shinning for him instead of running after ladies and impregnating them.
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by drebaba12(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2009
Make una no blame am no one is perfect.
Re: 2face Loses N40 Million •shuts Down Hypertek by Lagosboy: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2009
But how do these guys make this much money in the first instance, Are all these musicians swimming in hundreds of millions or what?

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Militant? / Fake Nigerian Diplomat Held At Obama’s Hotel In Moscow / Nigerians Abroad Sent Home N1.5 Trillion In 2008 - World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.