Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) (19537 Views)

Shop Of A Lady - Bread Winner, Demolished In Nnewi, Anambra As She Cries Photos / BABZ LOUNGE In Yola Gutted By Fire (Photos) / Crowd At First Bank Ikorodu Branch This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by mcprince32(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2016
This is class A fire. A good servant but a bad master. Great loss.
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by morganwizzy55(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2016
Filling station is burning, i can't view any movement of fire service around there, all I see is innocent civilians who forgot that were fuel catch fire is very dangerous and disastrous.. Cos it can extend long distance... The manager of the burnt filling station take heart o.. It might be your competitors sorry witch from your village
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by gretblue: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2016
imsuboi:
I think this is a coordinated attack on the east angry
Why do you always believe in creating artificial enemies for your region? If you don't accuse Yorubas of not allowing your biz to grow you will either accuse Hausas of being the one stopping you from producing the president of Nigeria.Grow up Lad!

1 Like

Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by dancewithpeter1: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by mojeed4(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=14pt]Sell PMS for N86, una no go hear, you go de sell am for N150. Who go help you now? [/size]

Even if dem sell for N70. Shey una go help?
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by imsuboi(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2016
gretblue:

Why do you always believe in creating artificial enemies for your region? If you don't accuse Yorubas of not allowing your biz to grow you will either accuse Hausas of being the one stopping you from producing the president of Nigeria.Grow up Lad!

smell out of my mentions biko
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by mentorandfriend(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2016
In Nnewi presently, on my way to Onitsha, at the place right now. Fire has been put out by Awka fire service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2016
kestolove95:
Ibo's shud better beg nigerians for forgivness o...e neva tai wey gas station burn people to death...nw see dix one...
are you not well?
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2016
This is one fire too many_no longer a coincidence.
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by funkyibodude(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2016
Nnewi residents should investigate their town very well, alot of bad news coming out of that place lately, I smell sabotage, remember it's the most industrialized town in the southeast undecided
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2016
Ife nke a agbaro aka embarassed
Nnewi Anaedo, wetin dey happen na embarassed?
Fire every time.
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2016
angry sad
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by cold(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2016
Nigerians need to start taking health and safety regulations seriously. We're too laid back. This 'it is not my portion' and 'god protects' mentality is eroding the common sense laws that is required to prevent totally avoidable accidents and incidents. Sad though.

1 Like

Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by engrshakespeare: 11:19am On Jan 04, 2016
orobs93:
Vivian why not leavetrash4lawma

I know you have been dying to say this but it's inappropriate here. I think d trash u just spewed here is more deserving for lawma
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by Arijosh(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2016
When they refused to see the product... Waiting for High price tag ... No one knows tomorrow.... Cause working on them...
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by Baroba(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2016
cold:
Nigerians need to start taking health and safety regulations seriously. We're too laid back. This 'it is not my portion' and 'god protects' mentality is eroding the common sense laws that is required to prevent totally avoidable accidents and incidents. Sad though.

You just hit the nail on the head, it is always well till the next one happens.. Step into any decent country you will see how serious these people take Health and Safety.. Strict and stringent laws must be observed before opening a fuel station. Nnewi with all the industry and wealthy men in that community can't even think of a fire service station, why wait for fire service trucks from Awka? Talk of misplace priorities..

1 Like

Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by chukjojo(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2016
It was only organizer filling station that was razed and not two filling station as the op claimed. The OP obviously was not at the scene or was there after the inferno, the fire fighters came 3hrs after the fuel station was razed down. If not for the help of some youth including myself, shops and houses whould have been affected much.
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by Baroba(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2016
chukjojo:
It was only organizer filling station that was razed and not two filling station as the op claimed. The OP obviously was not at the scene or was there after the inferno, the fire fighters came 3hrs after the fuel station was razed down. If not for the help of some youth including myself, shops and houses whould have been affected much.

Three fxxking hours, my God.. No wonder everything was razed to the ground..pathetic
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by Chibyko(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2016
O. P (Out of Point)... I invoke active and working brain in ur skull dis year... Say AMEN
kestolove95:
Ibo's shud better beg nigerians for forgivness o...e neva tai wey gas station burn people to death...nw see dix one...
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by Realonekingsley(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2016
The gods are angry
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2016
kestolove95:

Pls if u don't have any useful thing to comment, do shut ur closet abeg
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by akigbemaru: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2016
Burning fuel station.
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by kamilous(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
God is not to blame!
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by gretblue: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
imsuboi:

smell out of my mentions biko
Simply because the truth hurts you.
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by Jalinco: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
isaacasher:
Ah fire....
Mountain of fire
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by Jalinco: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=14pt]Sell PMS for N86, una no go hear, you go de sell am for N150. Who go help you now? [/size]
Thy lord that answereth by fire
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by obidevine(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nnewi people who una don offend wey all dis bad tins dey happen to una ??
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by ojimbo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
reflx:
the siting of filling stations in Nnewi has always bothered me...one small corner between two residential houses and you will find a filling station...poor town planning right there...
our people are always not safety conscious....no plans and procedures...preloading checks and all
sorry for the losses but we can do better!
sad sad sad
the funniest part is the structure of the city. dead traps in the name of roads. no streets. just like where animals are kept. shame on their governor and the local government
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
coolzeal:
Do we have private investigators in this nation? All these fire incidents happening lately should be investigated.

Who will pay for the investigation?
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by chukjojo(m): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Baroba:

Three fxxking hours, my God.. No wonder everything was razed to the ground..pathetic
fire started by 5am while fire fighters arrived the scene by 8:12am
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by chukjojo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
funkyibodude:
Nnewi residents should investigate their town very well, alot of bad news coming out of that place lately, I smell sabotage, remember it's the most industrialized town in the southeast undecided
some brilliant dudes have forgotten their brain inbetween legs of uneducated sex sale prostitutes only to rush to comment with empty skull and you are sounding like one. Please do not disappoint me.
Re: Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) by stonecoldcafe: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Pavore9:
Just hope no live was lost.
*life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Palm Credit Asking For Card Pin / How To Survive And Win During This Economic Recession / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.