Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

ABOUT PH-BASED HEALTH NGO's - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ABOUT PH-BASED HEALTH NGO's (364 Views)

NGO Proposal Writing Tutorials: A-Z Guide / Thread Closed / Career Opportunity In An NGO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ABOUT PH-BASED HEALTH NGO's by TONYE001(m): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2016
Hello All,

Good morning.

I believe all is well with you all.

My wife is in need of a Port Harcourt-based health NGO where she can serve as a volunteer. She has a B. Sc in Human Anatomy (University of Port Harcourt); she would be rounding up her M. Sc program in Public Health this year from the same institution.

She has got no experience working in the NGO sector but she was actively involved in the MDG CDS group as a youth corps member while she served at Akwa Ibom State (2013/2014). She served as the Assistant Secretary General of the MDG CDS . Also, during her undergraduate days at the University of Port Harcourt, she was an active member of the CMDA (Christian Medical and Dental Association) where she was part of the medical rural outreach team.

If you are an employer or you have any information that would be beneficial to her as regards the above, kindly reach out to us via this platform.

Thank you... smiley
Re: ABOUT PH-BASED HEALTH NGO's by TONYE001(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2016
In order to ensure that this post is seen by as many viewers as possible, I would post a duplicate in the Health and Jobs/Vacancies Sections.

(1) (Reply)

Quickbooks Accounting Training At Mcsea Business Strategies / Invite All Professionals And Entrepreneurs / Ict Igcse, Teacher.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.