Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

An Open Letter To Seun (mr Nairaland) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Seun (mr Nairaland) (440 Views)

FFK Slams Osibanjo, Calls Him Shameless Coward, Afonja In An Open Letter. / An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter / An Open Letter To The Igbo Nation And Other Pro-Biafran Activists : By Chiwude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Seun (mr Nairaland) by Kenmatt(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2016
Dear Seun,
Greetings to you and your family. I hope you celebrated your new year very well?
I am an ardent member of your very educative,informative and entertaining blog/forum.
I esteem you and your team so high. But I think I have one or two things to note.
Despite the fact that nairaland has grown and become the number one online meeting point where people share, acquire and dish out information or news. I expected you and your wonderful team to handle it with care,maturity and be sensitive.
You should be very careful even on pieces of works you push to the front page. We all agree to the fact that its only when man bites dog, that it is a news and not when dog bites man.
You recently warned and attached to your number nine rule on comments capable of promoting Biafraism. If you were observant, you would noticed the comments from your members and guest who made nairaland what it is today.
It would have been great, if you had stated this before now. Especially before the arrest of the IPOB leader. Before then, no one hears or reads any thing about him or his group from our national dailies. I could remember one day I was listening to a radio station, some one called and was about to say something about that, the person that was anchoring the program aborted the call, telling him that there is nothing like Biafra. But now, it has become a headline in every news. Simple because, the government of the federation has dived into it. Even the President him self was discussing it in the last media chat. Which means, every other person can also discuss it as well.
So therefore, our dear nairaland should not be exceptional.
Hence, it will seem as if you are segregating and tribalistic.
Yous faithfully,
Kenmatt
Re: An Open Letter To Seun (mr Nairaland) by Gracito(f): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: An Open Letter To Seun (mr Nairaland) by Dukeratata: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2016
On point.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun (mr Nairaland) by EasternActivist: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2016
Is no longer Nairaland but DictatorLand.

Opinion gaggers.
Re: An Open Letter To Seun (mr Nairaland) by TheNonce: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2016
angry

So now this ipob activism crap is what I should digest for breakfast on a monday morning?
Re: An Open Letter To Seun (mr Nairaland) by mirabel001(f): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
bro dnt waste ur pen...nairaland is a tribalistic brukum brakam
Re: An Open Letter To Seun (mr Nairaland) by babyfaceafrica: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2016
The owner of the site has made a rule,just abide by it or go to another site,is it only politics section that is here?....I don't understand people sometimes,na by force!!!!...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Gov. Aregbesola Becomes Omoluabi Of Yorubaland / Nigeria’s Anti-corruption War, Is The ‘saint’ Not Dented? / You Won't Believe What Dokpesi Said About The $2.1 Billion Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.