Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Dasuki’s Lawyer Pleads With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki’s Lawyer Pleads With Buhari (666 Views)

'Jonathan Testifying For Dasuki In Court Is Desirable'- Dasuki's Lawyer A. Raji / Dasuki’s Lawyer Links Jonathan To Arms Deal / My Client Is Now Open To Peace And Dialogue, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Pleads With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasuki’s Lawyer Pleads With Buhari by hmuhammad(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2016
Ahmed Raji, Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), over the weekend pleaded with President Muhammadu Buhari to allow all accused persons who have been granted court bail to go and enjoy their bail.
Speaking to Daily Trust, Raji who is also defending the former National Security Adviser (NSA) Sambo Dasuki said that he was too small to join words with the president.
“On the isolated case of my client- Sambo Dasuki, I plead with the President to allow him to enjoy his bail. I am too small to join words with the president of the country, I will only plead that he allows him to go on bail,” he said.
Raji who had secured bail for the former NSA in three different courts said “in law, we have judicial review of administrative actions. We don’t have executive review of judicial decisions. That is why I would beg the president to allow all those that have been granted bail to go and enjoy it,” he said.
Read more at http://dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/dasuki-s-lawyer-pleads-with-buhari/127210.html#WeJ0rFgkOvoToJzo.99
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Pleads With Buhari by hmohammed(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2016
Namesake, how u dey
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Pleads With Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2016
grin
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Pleads With Buhari by hmuhammad(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2016
hmohammed:
Namesake, how u dey
I balm, how ya side?
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Pleads With Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2016
Dasuki...you never see chumchin!!!!!!
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Pleads With Buhari by neolboy(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2016
Advice your client to visit Omega Fire Ministry and let Apostle Suleiman prophesy into your future
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Pleads With Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2016
IS Buhari BIGGER THAN THE LAW? Buhari MAKA WHY??
Re: Dasuki’s Lawyer Pleads With Buhari by APCsupporter: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2016
Whats wrong to comprehend here? He was granted bail for one charge and arrested for another one. There is nothing like impunity. Its 100% legal and legitimate.

Wailers are naturally foolish ah swear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex Minsiter, Abba Moro Insults Benue Deputy Gov, Calls Him 'mad Man' / Nigerian Appointed As First African Judge In New Jersey / Tension As Residents Clash With Members Of Strange Sect In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.