Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,328 members, 7,867,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com (42284 Views)

8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster / These Durex BBM Stickers For Safe Sex Conversation Will Change Your Game... / Why You Should Make Up Your Mind To Stop Masturbating Now! - Marvejohndaily.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by professore(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2016
Thank you
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by alhajiwada(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2016
{Perhaps it is not necessary to change them every day, but do not change your underwear once a week either.
Hygiene}

Please....puleeeeeeeaaase ensure you change your undies EVERY-GODDAMN-DAY biko! Doesn't matter if you are a guy or girl.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by MyMentor: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2016
Good. Bt do u sale under-wears?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by Crownadex(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2016
hummm i reserve my comment
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by 1miccza: 9:30am On Jan 06, 2016
#InKoker'svoice# ki lon fin do something oo,owo lon fin do something oo. Nice Job OP
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by Reference(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2016
angry We of the 'Green Movement' donot subscribe to such waste and degradation of our beloved planet.
Do you know how much water it takes to grow, harvest, process one pound of cotton. Do you know how much damage chlorinated bleach is doing to ground water. New fanny cover every time I shave. Are you nuts. Cut a branch of fig leaves for all I care....
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by shumuel(m): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO gringringrin

shu..muel very funny,okay i have seen it,does it mean you don't take care of your underwear? tongue

No sad, haven't you been advocating this ?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by misspicy(f): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2016
shumuel:

No sad, haven't you been advocating this ?
and did you heed my campaigns? undecided or you are still the dirty fine boy I used to know tongue
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by mart2k(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Where is d cash to b changing underwears anyhow. As for me, it is quarterly.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by shumuel(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:
and did you heed my campaigns? undecided or you are still the dirty fine boy I used to know tongue

kikiki Lol, you are very funny cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by DanielGb(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Don't know about others but nobody taught me this. its all down to self-consciousness. A lot of us are not aware of our body changes and need. and the truth is that people see this when they talk to you or get close(u self dey do dat) but they won't tell you. only those who like you deeply will gather the courage to advice you. grin

Personally it good to stay clean. Cleanliness is close to healthiness. 'No b only ur boo dey watch you. The world is watching too.
Hands Up.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by lyrose(f): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thks for information @vascable
Re: Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com by vascable: 8:22am On Jan 07, 2016
lyrose:
Thks for information @vascable

uwc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Natural Remedies You Can Make With Mango At Home / Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre / Asthmatic Patients,share Your Experiences And What Medication Works For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.