Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Things You Probably Don't Know About Your Body - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Probably Don't Know About Your Body (467 Views)

Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas. / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Probably Don't Know About Your Body by Osisie(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2016
The human body is amazing. Here are few things I have come to realize about it. Read and learn.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

1) By merely seeing someone yawn, you also feel like yawning. Yeah, it's that contagious.

2) Almost the entire world population can't recognize their own butt if they saw a picture of it.

3) Your tongue never touches your nose.

4) About 90% of the world population have never seen their butt.

5) If you cut your fingers and toe nails short regularly by yourself, then you're most likely God-fearing, caring, emotional and very organized.

6) You can take out gas from your stomach by bowing with your head and raising your butt in the air.

7) Your ear is the only part of your body that never stops growing.

cool If you work out in the early morning, you will fart alot during the exercise. This is good, as it forces out gas and makes you light.

9) What have you noticed about the human body, add yours.
Re: Things You Probably Don't Know About Your Body by MrLankeeee(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
This is interesting... good one Op

(1) (Reply)

A Microscopic View Of Buhari's Budget (bani Changi)- Yinka Odumakin / 5 Things I Realize About Most 9ja Girls / On My Birthday,my Dear Wishes For Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.