Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? (3414 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Are Yoruba Christians Really Dropping In Number To Islamization? / Masquerades Invade Church, Flog Pastors, Worshipers On August 31, 2015 At 5:36 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by alcuin(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2016
I have been fascinated by the Annunaki legend, which states that beings from outer space, from an unknown planet X came to Earth to interract with humanity. Many interesting things happened during that encounter. This encounter is surprisingly part of various cultures on Earth. Here is an article, I found about the relationship between the Yoruba culture and the "men from the skies".

Masquerades In African History are Astronauts?

By Yemi Ogunsola The Guardian – Nigeria

This essay seems to be the original version of the one titled “Of Egungun, Albert Einstein and Orunmila…” by the same author.

Have you taken a long, hard look at the typical masquerade? And an equally long hard look at the typical American astronaut or Russian cosmonaut? Have you noticed the curious semblance between the two? The face piece, especially?

Can there possibly be a connection between, say, Yuri Gagarin, the ‘first man in space’ and a common Yoruba Tombolo (type of masque) cartwheeling to the cheers of a market crowd?

Curiously, the Yoruba call the masquerade ara orun (visitor from heaven. But, is the astronaut not an ara orun too? After all, he travels in deep space (the heavens and even farther than conventional planes).

Could it be that the cult of Egungun (masquerade) really is in remembrance of beings who in the ancient past travelled form the ‘heavens’ to the earth?

Yoruba tradition interprets ara orun (masquerades) as spirits of long-dead fathers returned to visit their offsprings on earth.

But why call such spirits ara orun rather than oku orun (spirit of the dead).

Oku orun is more descriptive of someone who is in heaven in consequence of having died here on earth.

Ara orun suspiciously sounds like a “living being” naturally resident in ‘heaven’ but who elects to visit the earth.

The ‘Ara’ part of the name, in Yoruba means a ‘resident of’ or a ‘visitor from’.

Interestingly, from Yoruba folklore comes a song that sounds very relevant to this discourse.

It evidently recounts an encounter between an earthman and an Ara Orun. The song goes:

Lead: Ara Orun, Ara Orun
Chorus:Inomba ntere tere nte inomba
Lead: Kilo wa se ni nile yi oo?
Chorus: Inomba ntere tere nte inomba
Lead: Emu ni mo wa da
Lead: Elelo lemuu re o
Lead: Okokan Egbewa
Lead: Gbemu sile ki o maa loo
Chorus: Inomba ntere tere nte inomba.

Translated as:

Lead: Visitor from (the) heaven(s), visitor from (the) heaven(s)
Lead: What do you seek in this land?
Lead: I’ve come to tap palmwine.
Lead: How much do you sell your palmwine?
Lead: Ten thousand cowries per keg.
Lead: Put the palmwine down and go.

It is clear from the mood of this encounter that the ara orun or visitor from (the) heaven(s) being addressed is not a ghost.

The Yoruba have a more appropriate name for ghost. It is Oku.

Again, the average Yoruba man does not care to hold dialogue with an oku. He (or she) is more likely to flee in terror.

However, our earthman here is clearly under the influence of plain curiosity as opposed to dark terror:

What was the mission of the ara orun? He wanted to know.Again, why did the earthman call the entity Ara Orun? Did he see the entity descend from the skies (Heaven)?

In fact, the use of ile yi (this land) while asking the being his mission shows that the Ara Orun was a total alien. That’s how the Yoruba use the word.

Fortunately again, the Ara Orun discloses his mission: To tap palmwine. Hardly anything one will call spiritual. That dispels any notion that the alien was probably a spirit being or an ‘angel’.

So, our alien was flesh enough to be capable of relishing the taste of palm wine or was from a land (or world) where palmwine is so appreciated.

Back to the question, how did the earthman recognise the alien as being from‘Heaven’. Did he see him float down from the ‘skies’?

It should be noted that the Yoruba have the same word Orun for both sky and heaven (supposed abode of good people and Olodumare).

Some times though, they take extra pains to use oju orun to distinguish the skies; so did the Earthman see this being descend?

Again, a portion of his song suggests just “descent.”

We must, however, admit that at this stage, we are at the level of conjecture but reasoned conjecture.

This portion of the song is the part of the chorus: Ntere tere nte.

What does tere nte connote in the Yoruba language.

For answer, we refer to yet another folklore, this one comes from the Ifa literary corpus.

According to the story, reports reached Orunmila, the Yoruba divinity of wisdom that one of his wives was having an affair with a male mammy water (Pappy Water?)

A naturally enraged Orunmila then trailed the unfaithful woman to the couple’s rendezvous at a sea shore or river bank. He caught them in the act and opened fire on (or macheted) the half-fish-half-man.

Wounded the casanova fell back into the deeps and moments later, the water surface went blood-red.

Now in great sorrow, the apparently unrepentant woman burst into a dirge for for her lover.

Lead: Oko omi, oko omi o. Chorus: Tere na.
Lead: Oko mi Oko mi o. Chorus: Tere na.
Lead: Ogbe mi lo terere. Chorus: Tere na.
Lead: Ogbemi lo tarara. Chorus: Tere na.
lead: O tarara Oju omi Chorus: Tere na.
Lead: Oju omi a feroro. Chorus: Tere na.
Lead: Eja nla hurungbon. Chorus: Tere na.
Lead: Oju eye perere. Chorus: Tere na.
Lead: My love, my dear love. Chorus: Tere na.
Lead: He bore me far, far away (into the sea) Chorus: Tere na.
Lead: He bore me far, far (back from the sea). Chorus: tere na
Lead: Along the highways of the waters. Chorus: Tere na.
Lead: The expansive, limitless waters. Chorus: Tere na.
Lead: The mighty bearded fishman Chorus: Tere na.

Tere re in this song clearly indicates “great distance”, the great distance the lovers covered as they traversed the waters during their illicit affair.

The other part of our original words: is easily clearer. In Yoruba, Nte connotes“floatation”, “high” or “air-borne”.

Thus we have Lori Oke tente (on the very topof the hill), Ate (a hat worn on the very top of the head. And ole tente (it floats pretty).

Thus, a combination of tere and nte suggests something “floating down, air-borne form great distance, from far away.”

Thus what the Tere nte chorus is probably telling us is that this visitors from the heavens, this aliens, floated down from a great distance.We can now wonder. Did the Yoruba, indeed , Africans, make contact with space being or extra-terrestrials in the ancient past? And did they preserve these encounters in their folklore and folksongs?

I was still “brain-storming” over all these, digging into litreatures on Egungun and allied matters when a most fortunate clue literally fell on my laps.

There is this weekly Ifa programme on the Broadcasting Corporation of Oyo State (because). Anchored by Wale Rufai, it features stories from the Ifa corpus by an Ifa priest, Gbolagade Ogunleke Ifatokun.

Being one of my favourite programmes, I was listening on Wednesday November 20, last year when a brief digression in the discussion brought up the issue of the mutual respect between the Ifa priesthood and the Egungun cult. Ifatokun, declared flatly that an Egungun must never whip an Ifa priest. (Egungun o gbodo na Babalawo), especially by reason of an ancient alliance between Orunmila (founder of the Babalawo school) and the Egungun at a time in the ancient past when the Earth was threatened by a deluge of Ifatokun’s story held me spellbound.

According to him, the real meaning of egungun is Mayegun that is, “keep the world in order” or “those who keep the world running smoothly.”In the distant past, Ifatokun related, there occurred a deluge, which threatened all life on earth.

Seeing the earth so imperilled, Orunmila, and other (Irunmales the divinities) who were resident on Earth then, sent an S.O.S. to Orun, (Heaven).

In response, the Ara orun, came to the Earth in special costumes.

These costumes, said Ifatokun, had the unique property of drying up any portion of the inundated earth over which they were swung.

The “Egungun” cult sprang from this incident of the invitation of these heavenly beings.

The special and elderly egungun who wear imitations of these today are called Babalago, Ifatokun said.

So, the Egungun (Mayegun) came from orun (heaven, Space) to rescue aye (Earth) form the deluge.

The modern interpretation of the Ifatokun story is glaring:

When the deluge hit the Earth, extraterrestrial beings resident on Earth, among whom was Orunmila, himself, sent an S.O.S to their home planet. And in response, extraterrestial hydrologists landed on Earth in spacesuits (and, by inference, space craft) to rid the Earth of the excess water!

Of course, the matter does not end here. Some sailent questions have been raised, especially by this last account.

For instance, Was Orunmila truly an extraterrestial? Were the Irunmales or orisas (divinities) extra terrestrials?

For instance, was Orunmila truly an extraterrestial? Were the Irunmales or Orisas, extraterrestials?

The answer is Yes.However, that is another story…

Story originally published by The Guardian – Nigeria By Yemi Ogunsola

source http://www.rense.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by dabosuker(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yes brother, I strongly believe so , sadly i do not have much information concerning our african or nigerian gods,...personally i think the "gods ", were astronauts from somewhere else that came down to earth, our stone age fore fathers could not understand & thought them to be divine beings, all over the world in ancient cultures, the people were thought all they know by the "Sky gods" or "sky people", & depictions of these sky gods by the ancient people in drawings or ornaments or statues, look like modern day astraunauts .
I remebered when i was thought in social studies back then in the topic "Origin of Man", In yoruba culture it is beleived that life was started by "Oduduwa", that he came from the "sky", he climbed down from a chain with a cock & some seeds in his hands.
if only we could get if depiction of the different gods or masquerades across nigeria , i think we might discover more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by plaetton: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Excellent article.

I had very little doubts that the earth had a much richer and colorful history than we have been led to believe.

Much of our cultural practices have roots in remote antiquity, where distant ancestors interacted with extraterrestrial visitors.

Funny thing is that when such encounters were recorded in ancient middle East, they codified them into a religious narrative, packaged and sold them to us, and at the same time, encourage us to disparage our own remote encounters as Demonic and devilish.

There is no better description of brainwashing.

5 Likes

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by alcuin(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yes. The earth, this solar system has a very interesting history. I'm doing to research to unearth this mysteries.

This has a strong bearing in our traditional history, for instance, before the reign of the Obas, the Bini people were ruled by the Ogisos, meaning "Gods from the skies" .

According to Zechariah Stichin's interpretation of the Sumerian Tablets, he wrote that men from other planets came to earth in search of gold and the first place they landed was present day South Africa.
Today, the Zulu tribe has an a legend of this mysterious miners in their culture. Miners from the skies.

All over the world, even in the bible, these occurrences are alluded to. For instance, in Genesis, it is said that the Sons of God slept with the daughters of men to produce giants and men.of great renown. Could this mean that, the Annunakis actually slept with the Earthlings to produce half men half gods, or giants (Oduaran, in Bini and Urhobo)?

Food for thought. ...

2 Likes

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by ifenes(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Orishas=Elohim= Anunaki. Christmas,indigenous Masquerades ceremony are all tributes to Extraterrestrial visitors.

Ancient Zimbabwe according to the African shaman Credo Mutua was the origin of modern humans. The place the Anunaki first used humans to mine gold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Buhahahahahaha grin

Am I the only that find this hilarious and funny grin

Buhahahahahaha.see the pictures of the Yoruba astronaut.

Lalasticlala,seun FP worthy.

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by Annunaki(m): 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by CoolUsername: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
These ideas would be great for a movie.
Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by TrajansKong: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
phantonce:
Buhahahahahaha grin

Am I the only that find this hilarious and funny grin

Buhahahahahaha.see the pictures of the Yoruba astronaut.

And they couldn't have found a Black doll Anywhere in Nigeria
Serious question. undecided
Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by alcuin(m): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Funny, right? ??
Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by plaetton: 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
alcuin:
Funny, right? ??

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

It's doubly funny that people who believe in talking snakes, hosts( army) of angels, etc, would find this topic funny.

2 Likes

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by alcuin(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin grin
plaetton:

It's doubly funny that people who believe in talking snakes, hosts( army) of angels, etc, would find this topic funny.
Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by Annunaki(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
plaetton:

And it's also infinitely more ridiculous that those that claim that there is no supernatural existence beyond the physical realm of this earth will subscribe to this kind of stories.

#FakeAtheist tongue

3 Likes

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by alcuin(m): 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Annunaki:

And it's also infinitely more ridiculous that those that claim that there is no supernatural existence beyond the physical realm of this earth will subscribe to this kind of stories.

#FakeAtheist tongue

Actually, a supernatural realm does not exist in this theory.

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by plaetton: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Annunaki:

#FakeAtheist tongue

Half thinker.
Where in this whole article did find supernatural?

That beings from a scientifically and technologically Advanced civilization may have visited the earth in remote antiquity has absolutely nothing to do with pandering to supernatural mumbo jumbo.

The problem with your type, which is soooo obvious by your half-think knee-jerk response, is that everything your little mind cannot handle, discern or conceptualise is relegated to the realm of the supernatural.

Supernatural is the lazy thinker's copout.

2 Likes

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by Annunaki(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
plaetton:

Half thinker.
Where in this whole article did find supernatural?

That beings from a scientifically and technologically Advanced civilization may have visited the earth in remote antiquity has absolutely nothing to do with pandering to supernatural mumbo jumbo.

The problem with your type, which is soooo obvious by your half-think knee-jerk response, is that everything your little mind cannot handle, discern or conceptualise is relegated to the realm of the supernatural.

Supernatural is the lazy thinker's copout.

Probably english language comprehension is your problem cause last time I checked extra terrestrials are not natural to the earth thus making them supernatural.

By the way, I am an annunaki tongue
Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by plaetton: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Annunaki:

Probably english language comprehension is your problem cause last time I checked extra terrestrials are not natural to the earth thus making them supernatural.

Lol.

And I am Anakim.

Do you that Anakim is in your Bible ?
Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by alcuin(m): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2016
Annunaki:

Hey, Mr thinker

Extra terrestrial are not supernatural. Take a moment and reason, if evolution is an event taking place just on planet Earth, which happens to be one among possible billions of planets out there.

The case is simple, evolution is universal and some planets are far ahead of Earth in the expression of life, hence such beings are more of super men, although there are mortals and men as all of us are.

The Annunakis are from the planet Nibiru, the supposed Sumerian 12th planet. This planet in its yearly voyage around the Sun comes close enough to Earth and its inhabitants can visit our planets on such occasions.

Due to their much advancec technologies, our primitive ancestors misconstrued them to be Gods and Goddesses.

I don't see a supernatural, in this.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by Annunaki(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2016
alcuin:

Hey, Mr thinker

Extra terrestrial are not supernatural. Take a moment and reason, if evolution is an event taking place just on planet Earth, which happens to be one among possible billions of planets out there.

The case is simple, evolution is universal and some planets are far ahead of Earth in the expression of life, hence such beings are more of super men, although there are mortals and men as all of us are.

The Annunakis are from the planet Nibiru, the supposed Sumerian 12th planet. This planet in its yearly voyage around the Sun comes close enough to Earth and its inhabitants can visit our planets on such occasions.

Due to their much advancec technologies, our primitive ancestors misconstrued them to be Gods and Goddesses.

I don't see a supernatural, in this.

Thanks.

All you wrote here are speculative assumptions. You don't have any evidence for life or intelligence on other planets and even if it exists, it won't be natural to the earth thus making it supernatural to you earthlings. tongue

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by Toyolad(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2016
I still don't get it, is the writer trying to argue that masquerades are ASTRONAUTS or ALIENS(annunakis)?...it seems to me that the above article comprises of both...which should I hold on to then....were those masquerades visiting extraterrestrial beings or were they astronauts as the topic depicts
Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by Toyolad(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2016
Annunaki:

All you wrote here are speculative assumptions. You don't have any evidence for life or intelligence on other planets and even if it exists, it won't be natural to the earth thus making it supernatural to you earthlings. tongue
Supernatural- Supernatural comes from the Latin word
supernaturalis, meaning beyond nature. The
adjective form of supernatural describes
anything that pertains to or is caused by
something that can't be explained by the
laws of nature.....according to Plaetton's explanation, they are also bound by natural laws and not above, just that they are technologically more advanced.

Extraterrestrial- extraterrestrial is an
adjective that means originating, located, or
occurring outside Earth. Use the adjective
extraterrestrial to describe anything that
comes from or exists outside of the earth,
like life on a distant planet, material from
an asteroid, or even the sun. They surely posses this kinda power, if they exist, going by Plaetton's explanation.

hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by plaetton: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2016
Annunaki:

Oh gosh, how I love to mock these half thinkers. grin

Let's get this straight.

You believe that god, Jesus and angels, who are definitely not from , and do not live on Earth, live in heaven, a place not on earth, but above the Earth, then you have uncommon or should I say non-commom sense to proclaim that there are no evidence for intelligent life outside of Earth ? shocked

What is wrong with your thinking faculty ?

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by plaetton: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2016
Toyolad:
I still don't get it, is the writer trying to argue that masquerades are ASTRONAUTS or ALIENS(annunakis)?...it seems to me that the above article comprises of both...which should I hold on to then....were those masquerades visiting extraterrestrial beings or were they astronauts as the topic depicts

What he is trying to say is that , first, the Annunakis could have been just one of many different alien races that visited the earth, or, possiblly, comprised of many different alien races.

In the Annunaki stories , as told by ancient Sumerian scribes, the ones called Igigi were permanently stationed above the Earth's orbit.
Their depictions showed them wearing suites similar to our modern astronauts.
And therefore, our traditional masquerades , as well as those from many cultures were only mimicking the lofty visitors from the remote past.
Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by Annunaki(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2016
Toyolad:

Supernatural- Supernatural comes from the Latin word
supernaturalis, meaning beyond nature. The
adjective form of supernatural describes
anything that pertains to or is caused by
something that can't be explained by the
laws of nature.....according to Plaetton's explanation, they are also bound by natural laws and not above, just that they are technologically more advanced.

Extraterrestrial- extraterrestrial is an
adjective that means originating, located, or
occurring outside Earth. Use the adjective
extraterrestrial to describe anything that
comes from or exists outside of the earth,
like life on a distant planet, material from
an asteroid, or even the sun. They surely posses this kinda power, if they exist, going by Plaetton's explanation.

hope this helps

When you have concrete evidence that extraterrestrials exist and are not 'beyond nature' as you rightly defined, let me know.
Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by Toyolad(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2016
plaetton:

What he is trying to say is that , first, the Annunakis could have been just one of many different alien races that visited the earth, or, possiblly, comprised of many different alien races.

In the Annunaki stories , as told by ancient Sumerian scribes, the ones called Igigi were permanently stationed above the Earth's orbit.
Their depictions showed them wearing suites similar to our modern astronauts.
And therefore, our traditional masquerades , as well as those from many cultures were only mimicking the lofty visitors from the remote past.
But the article seems to point out that they weren't just mimicking the lofty visitors but were actually the lofty visitors but were deified by the Yorubas or am I missing something here? ..# still confused but really want to understand this #
Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by Annunaki(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2016
plaetton:

Oh gosh, how I love to mock these half thinkers. grin

Let's get this straight.

You believe that god, Jesus and angels, who are definitely not from , and do not live on Earth, live in heaven, a place not on earth, but above the Earth, then you have uncommon or should I say non-commom sense to proclaim that there are no evidence for intelligent life outside of Earth ? shocked

What is wrong with your thinking faculty ?

Dunce, heaven is not in the physical plane, i.e not in our physical universe. Heaven is not above earth but in an entirely different dimension so it has absolutely nothing to do with extra terrestrials whom we assume are in our physical universe.
Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by plaetton: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2016
Toyolad:

But the article seems to point out that they weren't just mimicking the lofty visitors but were actually the lofty visitors but were deified by the Yorubas or am I missing something here? ..# still confused but really want to understand this #

Well yes, deification is the ultimate part of mimicry.
The visitors were deified because they possessed extraordinary powers(technology).
The ancients deified these visitors by thinking that by mimicking them in attires and gestures, they would invoke( by the laws of correspondence) the same heavenly powers and miracles( technological feet's) that the lofty visitors possessed.

To help you understand this better, pls Google Cargo Cults.

2 Likes

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by alcuin(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2016
Annunaki:

When you have concrete evidence that extraterrestrials exist and are not 'beyond nature' as you rightly defined, let me know.

You know little.

It would be wise to sit and learn a little more.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by plaetton: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Annunaki:

Dunce, heaven is not in the physical plane, i.e not in our physical universe. Heaven is not above earth but in an entirely different dimension so it has absolutely nothing to do with extra terrestrials whom we assume are in our physical universe.

Lol.

Contradictions galore.

So you mean that heaven is not a physical place?

So god, Jesus And their hosts of heavely armies are going to come from a spiritual plane to battle the physical armies of Earth in the final battle?

So heaven and god are in another dimension , different from our reality? shocked
But isn't this why atheists like me tell you that your god does not exist in our reality?

But is heaven on earth or not?
In other words, is heaven a Terrestrial or Non-Terrestial abode of your god?

What is another name for non-terrestial intelligent life ?

Gosh!
What is wrong with your brain?

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by plaetton: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2016
alcuin:

You know little.

Thanks.

Exactly.

This is what amazes me about these people.
They would never relax and learn something, rather they would fight Tooth and nail to refute things for which they have ZERO understanding.

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by Annunaki(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2016
alcuin:

You know little.

Thanks.

You that you know plenty, why don't you provide the concrete evidence Or am I just supposed to learn from your silly assumptions? undecided
Re: Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? by ifenes(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Annunaki:

What are you saying?? Heaven to the ancient was visible,flying saucers made of gold. The ancient astronauts were physical,so were their heavens.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should African Religions Be Preserved? / Religious debate: Do you Shun Jw(s)&why? (2)what do you beleive&practice?. / Why You Must Keep Your Virginity Till Your Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.