Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Interesting 2015 Movies That Got My Attention... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Interesting 2015 Movies That Got My Attention... (1217 Views)

BBNaija: Vote That Got Teddy A Evicted From The House With His Babe, BamBam / Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. / For Those That Love HD Movies 2014 And 2015 Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting 2015 Movies That Got My Attention... by classicdude1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
As a student in the university, I focus so much on getting good grades. So I mostly watch movies during holidays or whenever there is a little chance for me in school

So the movies that got my interest produced in 2015 are:

#1 Home
This is a 2015 American 3D computer-animated science-fiction buddy comedy film,though nigerians will simply call it cartoon but these 'oyibos' got many names.my favorite cast was Jim Parsons(Sheldon Cooper from Big bang theory )

#2 Kingsman: The Secret Service

Well I don't like British movies because their accent is like a lullaby to me but this movie stood out. It's one of my Best Spy Comedy film with
Action | Adventure | Comedy | Crime | Thriller

#3 Focus
This is a 2015 American dark-comedy thriller film.

It's all about a seasoned con-man Nicky Spurgeon (Will Smith).

The picking of pockets was very interesting to watch that I rewind it a few times again.

But my best scene in the movie was the extravagant bets Will Smith made with a gambler.(i thought it was all over with Will Smith but u cant predict "oyibo" movies easily)
To win it back, Nicky asks Tse to pick any player off the field
and says that Jess will guess the number picked. A distraught
Jess scans the field and notices Farhad wearing jersey number
55 and realizes it is another con. Will Smith eventually won n made millions of dollars.

#4 Hitman: Agent 47

It is the first ever Hollywood movie to be
filmed in Singapore
On February 5, 2013, Paul Walker was attached to play the
title role as Agent 47, but on November 30, 2013, he died in a
car accident, before filming had begun.
Well I expected much more from the movie

#5 Pitch Perfect 2 is a 2015 American musical comedy film
After a humiliating command performance at The Kennedy
Center, the Barden Bellas enter an international competition that
no American group has ever won in order to regain their status
and right to perform. I love accapella

#6 Hot Pursuit
This is a 2015 American comedy film. Kinda funny female American cop that finally had her chance to work in the field.

#7 Furious 7
I ve nothing much to say about the movie but irt was good. The stunts n actions were brilliant.

#8 Get Hard
This is a 2015 American buddy comedy film.My favorite cast was Kevin Hart.

#9 The Gunman
This is a 2015 French-American action thriller film.interesting to watch sha....

#10 Poltergeist
This is a 2015 American supernatural adventure horror film....well it had humor in it especially the ending part.

#11 Mad Max: Fury Road
This is a 2015 post-apocalyptic science fiction -
action film...one of the most crazy movie I have ever watched.

#12 Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

#13 Chappie

(stylized as CHAPPiE) is a 2015 American science
fiction film... The movie shows the vulnerability in using AI(artificial intelligence ) in robots as security agents.

#14 Spy

A desk-bound CIA analyst volunteers to go undercover to
infiltrate the world of a deadly arms dealer, and prevent diabolical
global disaster.a bit funny with action.

#15 San Andreas
This is a 2015 American disaster film...
The San Andreas Fault exist and it is a continental transform fault that
extends roughly 1300 km (810 miles) through California . It forms
the tectonic boundary between the Pacific Plate and the North
American Plate. This makes the surrounding regions in the san andreas prone to earthquakes

#16 The Wedding Ringer
This is a 2015 comedy film. It stars Kevin Hart.
Hmmm I wonder if best man services exist.... another funny way to make money though.

#17 Jupiter Ascending

This is a 2015 American–Australian space opera film

#18 Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials

#19 A Million Ways to Die in the West is a 2014 American western
comedy film....very funny. Though it was released in 2014.

I will love to hear which movies got ur attention in 2015....
Re: Interesting 2015 Movies That Got My Attention... by KingsJohnson(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
@Op it seems me and you are brothers from a different mother...

Why you come skip Bollywood and cartoons nah??

I love cartoon die
Re: Interesting 2015 Movies That Got My Attention... by LOVEGINO(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mad max na movie? E no make any sense abeg

1 Like

Re: Interesting 2015 Movies That Got My Attention... by classicdude1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
KingsJohnson:
@Op it seems me and you are brothers from a different mother...

Why you come skip Bollywood and cartoons nah??

I love cartoon die

bros no time to watch many movies oO.....
Re: Interesting 2015 Movies That Got My Attention... by classicdude1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
LOVEGINO:
Mad max na movie? E no make any sense abeg

like I said is a crazy movie....

1 Like

Re: Interesting 2015 Movies That Got My Attention... by ajokebelle(f): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Get hard makes no sense to me.

(1) (Reply)

The LEGO Ninjago Movie Trailer Available, Cast, Release Date & More / Fastest Sex Ever- Nollywood Will Not Kill Us / Bbnaija: Mercy Betrayed Me And Broke My Heart’, Esther Makes Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.