Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Rants Of A Mother In Pains - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rants Of A Mother In Pains (1560 Views)

Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rants Of A Mother In Pains by abisquare(f): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
[sub][/sub]Rants of a mother in pains. Its been days. And it still feel like a magic like a dream I gave u a special name since d first day I felt u in me. A name befitting a prince that u re I loved you with everytin in me. A mothers pure undilitued love,knowing you were growing inside me gives joy. And I waited patiently to hold u in my arm.to cuddle and give u a mothers warmth and love. Alas it was all day dreaming I never get the chance to hold you. Before u sleep on peacefully. No amount of my tears could bring u back. Sleep on my prince. am a greiving mother. Bt I break to be strong again. Cos I know u re in a special place. U fought just as I fought. U re a macho man. My macho man. I wish I held u just once just once may be my pains will not be dis much. Ya allah ease my pains. Ease my pains. I love u ray, we all love you. Alhamdulilahi for everything.
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by abisquare(f): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Now I wet my pillow in silent tears and nurse my cs scar with pains and agony and a breast full of bloated milk and my heart full of un speak sorrow. God ease my pains ease my pains I feel my heart is about to break to piece ya allah ease my pains
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by StPete: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
My condolence to all the bereaved mothers especially to you OP and my neighbour who lost his first born son yesterday after grooming him to be the man of the house after d death of his father. Alas, he's no more
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by Creamish(f): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
abisquare:
[sub][/sub]Rants of a mother in pains. Its been days. And it still feel like a magic like a dream I gave u a special name since d first day I felt u in me. A name befitting a prince that u re I loved you with everytin in me. A mothers pure undilitued love,knowing you were growing inside me gives joy. And I waited patiently to hold u in my arm.to cuddle and give u a mothers warmth and love. Alas it was all day dreaming I never get the chance to hold you. Before u sleep on peacefully. No amount of my tears could bring u back. Sleep on my prince. am a greiving mother. Bt I break to be strong again. Cos I know u re in a special place. U fought just as I fought. U re a macho man. My macho man. I wish I held u just once just once may be my pains will not be dis much. Ya allah ease my pains. Ease my pains. I love u ray, we all love you. Alhamdulilahi for everything.

I know the feeling. May God console you with more sons & daughters.

It is well.

If I may, I'll advise you find something to do that you are passionate about. It will help ease the pain when U are busy. I hope your hubby is always there by U cos u need all the comfort u can get.

4 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by mystiqueDZ(f): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Oh dear...so saddd!!!
The Lord comfort you in this trying time and replace this loss!!!!
#bigbearhug
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by abisquare(f): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
I lost you due to a hospital mistake, but what can I do I ve leave everything to God. Ijust want to pour out my hrt. May be dis heaviness in my hrt will reduce. Am tired of cryin inside I want to scream out. And act crazy even sue for damageds bt all dat will not bring u back, they say its d will of God. Yes its d will of God. Am consoling my sef. Bt itsnt as easy as it seems am nt as strong as I act. God take dis pains away.
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by AfricanApple(f): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
may god almighty give you the fortitude to bear such unbearable pain. you shall be strong again for god to replenish you with more children even if they cannot replace the one that's lost.
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by Adamma22(f): 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Op..take heart.. God knows best
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by dominique(f): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Aww so sad. Take heart dear, God will put a smile on your face soon
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by taryour(f): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
abisquare:

Sis na lie... OMG let me call you first
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by byvan03: 11:50am On Jan 05, 2016
So sorry for the terrible loss dear , only God can console you now . RIP to the little one cry.
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by Octobertwentysix(f): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
so sorry for your loss God will give you double just be strong and try to recover. It is well with you.
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by 2tanG0: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
This is very sad

Almighty Allah is the All Knower
Accept my condolences
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by onyekachee(f): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
sorry My dear,the Lord gives and he takes as well,he has a better plan for you so don't feel easily discouraged,I pray your son finds rest in the hands of the almighty one above..it shall be well with you
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sorry about your loss dear OP
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by ladyF(f): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Oh my...

So so sorry. May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. God knows best....so they say. cry
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by mummyife(f): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
so sorry for ur lost...God will gv u double for ur trouble. RIP Ray. pls take heart
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by poshestmina(f): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
God will bring the ones that will stay and make you proud in life..Take heart ma'am cry
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by Moradeeke(f): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2016
Surely, Allaah takes what is His, and what He gives is His, and to all things He has appointed a time ... so have patience and be rewarded.
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by abisquare(f): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2016
I wish so. Tooo
taryour:

Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by abisquare(f): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Thank you all for your condolence.
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by abisquare(f): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2016
After delivery he needed an incurbator but the hospital incurbator was not functioning before they could transfer him to another hospital it was too late. He struggled from 6.30am to 9.30pm. He was too weak too survive. I couldn't stand on my feet so I never get to see him. He left even before get to seehis face. Just like that. All I ve now is d scar of his delivery, with life after a cs without my ray to show for it. My sister I wish am still dreaming
taryour:

Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by taryour(f): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2016
abisquare:
After delivery he needed an incurbator but the hospital incurbator was not functioning before they could transfer him to another hospital it was too late. He struggled from 6.30am to 9.30pm. He was too weak too survive. I couldn't stand on my feet so I never get to see him. He left even before get to seehis face. Just like that. All I ve now is d scar of his delivery, with life after a cs without my ray to show for it. My sister I wish am still dreaming

Wish i could see you right now. Are you back at home? Lots of hugs for you dearie. God has seen your pain and has comforted you.
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by mummyf(f): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
May God give you the strenght to bear the loss.keep your eyes on God, He will make u smile again.
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
My condolences, OP.

2 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
My goodness. Smdh, this is aggravating. The incubator was not functioning? From 6:30am - 9:30pm, they kept him at that hospital without an incubator? An incubator is a lifesaver because they help regulate their body temp, until they are stronger to do it on their own. He really tried. Now I understand why you called him "your macho man".

If you couldn't stand on your feet, did they not have a wheelchair to take you to go see him?

I am so sorry. This Hospital failed you.

May his soul rest in peace.

abisquare:

3 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by Vyolet(f): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Yieldings:
My goodness. Smdh, this is aggravating. The incubator was not functioning? From 6:30am - 9:30pm, they kept him at that hospital without an incubator? An incubator is a lifesaver because they help regulate their body temp, something they can't do on their own. He really tried.

If you couldn't stand on your feet, did they not have a wheelchair to take you to go see him?

A woman that just went through a C.section cannot do anything until after a day or two,the cells in her legs are dead until after sometime when the effect of the anastestic is gone so her case is understandable.
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by Vyolet(f): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
abisquare:
I feel your pains,innalillahi wainailehi rajiun.
My cousin had similar case three weeks ago,the baby survived for few hours until he stopped breathing.
The people around could have acted fast though cos two hours was enough to take the baby to another hospital as soon as it was discovered your hospital has no incubator,all in all though,there's no point blaming anyone,Allah knows best and He will give you another soon.
Be calm and whisper,Alhamdulillah.

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Yieldings:
My goodness. Smdh, this is aggravating. The incubator was not functioning? From 6:30am - 9:30pm, they kept him at that hospital without an incubator? An incubator is a lifesaver because they help regulate their body temp, until they are stronger to do it on their own. He really tried. Now I understand why you called him "your macho man".

same thing happened 2 an aunt of mine. incubator no dey work , her baby died as a result cry cry cry some naija hospitals r awful angry angry angry
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Vyolet:

A woman that just went through a C.section cannot do anything until after a day or two,the cells in her legs are dead until after sometime when the effect of the anastestic is gone so her case is understandable.
my auntu was able to sit couple of hours later , some women bounce back quickly
Re: Rants Of A Mother In Pains by Vyolet(f): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
aflyingbird:
my auntu was able to sit couple of hours later , some women bounce back quickly
Yes some women bounce back faster than others,it depends on her strenght and how fast she is able to make up her mind.

(1) (Reply)

How To Delibrately Achieve Orgasm In The Wife. / Mother Slays With Her Cute And Beautiful Daughters. / Advise Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.