Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat (48664 Views)

What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by bjdon: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Koolking:

There is no justice at the court. The court will always be compromised. The best way to hand out punish and instill fear is adopting Kim Jong-un approach. Nigeria has been ruled by pseudo-PhD holders who are only experienced in personal aggrandizement and unbridled looting of the treasury. It isn't a bad idea giving a dullard a chance, may his dullness will keep him focused on service and not craving being served.

#TeamLifeImprisonmentToLooters

It is always interesting to see those who live in a free society advocate for dictatorship. I hope you are aware that in the 'Garden of Eden' that you think North Korea is, the people do not even know what the internet is let alone have access to it. Maybe you should go and live there for 6 months then let's see if your enthusiasm for that kind of govt still shines bright.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by Daplux4: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
JaredNomak:
The Nation has officially joined wailing wailers association.

This is an unconstitutional abuse on the presidency, Alhaji Bola Tinubu should, with immediate effect, be unlawfully detained- APC, Nairaland.

U are the one to be detained for ignoring the truth
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by Heffalump(m): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
I listened to the presidential media chat. Behold, I saw a man in the president will the willful power, zeal, and commitment to move Nigeria forward from this present shackles of corruption and monumental fraud caused by PDP for the past 16 years of misrule.

I saw a man who is ready to make sacrifices for the entire country.

I saw a man committed to defend the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

I saw a man who listens to the cries of the destitute in the society, unlike the "I had no shoe Mantra" by someone that needed power by hook or by crook.

I saw a man who is ready to lay his dear life for Nigeria to be better.

Haven said this, eloquence is NOT what we need, but selfless service and truthful leadership is what we need!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
I pity U n ur unborn generation, do U tink d law n constitution of d land can chage anytin in d hand of corrupt n perverted men n women of d bench or let me say cushion only d fearless buhari dat respect no law can do it.
Oildichotomy:
Lots of arggghh punctuated his statements showing signs of discomfort occasioned by the questions especially from the Ibanga guy of premium times.

He also let his wracked emotions take the better part of him portraying esteem issues too. And that is what you get when one refused to develop educationally after leaving the saddle for more than two decades and people expect him to jumpstart change probably from rearing cows.

Lest i forget, he asked for compassion?? from all Nigerians, Since they are new on the job.

I will accord him the sympathy/compassion for his apparent sufferings as the president too. That is coming from my patriotic self grin
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
lanrema:
Mark my word Tinubu and Buhari will fight last
...sure, buhari not keeping to the promises he made to tinubu
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by pabjo: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
we need fresh young vibrant president to rule us. tire of hearing body language issues
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by JaredNomak: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
bjdon:

Did The Nation pay the corporate membership fee for the Wailing Wailers association? If so I hope they did not use any Dasuki money O!. In any case they are very welcome. We are still waiting for Leadership and Daily Trust to come on board! cool
They just submitted their file and the authorities are going it to confirm their eligibility. cheesy cheesy

I'm not sure they passed through DasukiGate grin
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by pabjo: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
no one to tell us our President need language rebranding. we need Vibrant one 2019
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by Koolking(m): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
bjdon:

It is always interesting to see those who live in a free society advocate for dictatorship. I hope you are aware that in the 'Garden of Eden' that you think North Korea is, the people do not even know what the internet is let alone have access to it. Maybe you should go and live there for 6 months then let's see if your enthusiasm for that kind of govt still shines bright.

Even in the 'Garden of Eden' you mentioned, sane people seem to outnumber the insane, selfish people. But in Nigeria, the reverse is the case. Insane people are the so called rulers, who think nothing but devising ways to bleed the treasury for personal profit. These rulers deserve to be shot in the eye.

My brother, democracy is a charade in Nigeria. We don't need democracy now, else this country will go to the dogs.
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by adehika: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
abeg, nah by force to speak good english, no b force them (oyibo) force us to speak d english, does wey speak good english no be them loot our money, abeg make unah leave my presido alone
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by Koolking(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
EternalTruths:

If you want a dictatorial Nigerian State, we the wise and free people of SE/SS would never accept such.

It is better we practice " Oh Israel to your tent " than accept such system of governance. angry

You really think the present government is dictatorial? Is it because despicable leaders are detained for abused of office? What could have been the reason for your thought sir? You may wish to share.

Methinks, a few SEners/SSners are disconnected from present reality, and still believe it should be business as usual.
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by arresa: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
melvinjames:

http://thenationonlineng.net/incredibly-revelatory-media-chat/

In credible, balanced and reputable news gathering and disseminating establishments, they always have and accommodate opposite views and reasonings which is really a plus for The Nation Newspapers.

Ownership views doesn't and shouldn't represent content writers and writers shouldn't represent ownership views and ideas.

It's called balanced news..

The writer (Idowu Akinlotan) is a known anti PMB/APC journalist and writer and the fact that he writes against the APC doesn't mean his views are not welcomed at The Nation even though his views represents corrupt people and below is an example of his rubbish back in August..

While he continues his anti-corruption battles, perhaps on as many fronts as he wishes, let him more importantly refocus the attention of the country to his main blueprints for the radical make-over of Nigeria, away from corruption and EFCC/ICPC, and to governance and ideas for rebuilding Nigeria in the 21st century and beyond, along the change paradigm his party promised before the 2015 polls

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faces-dilemma-in-anti-corruption-war/#comments

You people either need to get real jobs and find something better to do with your existence...
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by EternalTruths: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Koolking:

You really think the present government is dictatorial? Is it because despicable leaders are detained for abused of office? What could have been the reason for your thought sir? You may wish to share.

Methinks, a few SEners/SSners are disconnected from present reality, and still believe it should be business as usual.

Obey court orders
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by onatisi(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
appini:

The fight has already started since Saraki became the senate president.

Buhari is a complete dullard.
the kogi issue too and so far the tinubu faction has lost all the 3 battles .

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by nedu666: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
tinubu taught that by backing pmb for presidency, baba will drop dead so that osinbanjo will become president. but unknown to opolo eyes baba and his arewa people had plans to checkmate him. chk out nsa, dmi, army chief, police, immigration, custom, sss, brigade of guards are all controlled by the north. baba like a sharp old man with old sense gave yorobbers firs, finance, poeer works and housing, info just to make them feel that he appreciates them . actually he flatters them to conquer them at a later date. should anything happen to baba, osinbade and opolo eyes will be given the aguyi treatment sharp sharp. yorubas think aboki no understand their game plan wey oga fayose don decode since 1900.

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by EternalTruths: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
nedu666:
tinubu taught that by backing pmb for presidency, baba will drop dead so that osinbanjo will become president. but unknown to opolo eyes baba and his arewa people had plans to checkmate him. chk out nsa, dmi, army chief, police, immigration, custom, sss, brigade of guards are all controlled by the north. baba like a sharp old man with old sense gave yorobbers firs, finance, poeer works and housing, info just to make them feel that he appreciates them . actually he flatters them to conquer them at a later date. should anything happen to baba, osinbade and opolo eyes will be given the aguyi treatment sharp sharp. yorubas think aboki no understand their game plan wey oga fayose don decode since 1900.

Perfect presentation cool
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by onatisi(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
pabjo:
we need fresh young vibrant president to rule us. tire of hearing body language issues
exactly the point,but our present political system will not favour such a president because elections in Nigeria cost billions ,how many under 40years old billionaires are not linked to these old corrupt politicians?
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by Koolking(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
EternalTruths:

Obey court orders

Pride goes before a fall. Living within the confine of the constitution will serve you from the court. First thing first, not last thing first
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by BushidoBlue(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
bjdon:

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by softvio(m): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
danbrowndmf:
LMAOOOOOO! Oboi all of ous go rich finish o.

Flora.85 how do sell ma urine na.cheesy one litter is how much first? Lets bargain..i have other people's urine to sell too...grin

lolz.... Oboy things hard ooo... Na to just open public toilet for urine alone.. See business plan na
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by porka: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Even people who shamelessly awarded 80% to Buhari on Wednesday are here talking about how 'neutral' The Nation's 35% article is.
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by bankylan: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Heffalump:
I listened to the presidential media chat. Behold, I saw a man in the president will the willful power, zeal, and commitment to move Nigeria forward from this present shackles of corruption and monumental fraud caused by PDP for the past 16 years of misrule.

I saw a man who is ready to make sacrifices for the entire country.

I saw a man committed to defend the territorial integrity of Nigeria.

I saw a man who listens to the cries of the destitute in the society, unlike the "I had no shoe Mantra" by someone that needed power by hook or by crook.

I saw a man who is ready to lay his dear life for Nigeria to be better.

Haven said this, eloquence is NOT what we need, but selfless service and truthful leadership is what we need!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Every slave in Nigeria saw that, you are not the only one. Imagine a young man putting his destiny in the hand of Buhari......what a destiny!
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by Anointed08(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
It is obvious the relationship between Bola Tinubu and Buhari is no longer cordial. There is silent war going on between them and Bola Tinubu is already foaming at his mouth.
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by danbrowndmf(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
softvio:

lolz.... Oboy things hard ooo... Na to just open public toilet for urine alone.. See business plan na
Lmaogrin now u know go see "Do not urinate here or u pay 10k" now it will be "Please urinate here & get 10k" grin
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
I have a simple question: if the presidential media chat was a job interview for the position of a top executive for a large multinational corporation and Buhari was a candidate, would you honestly have picked him for the job? This has nothing to do with eloquence, he simply had no grasp on most issues and also showed a lot of weakness in the area of self control.

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by VirginFinder: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
nedu666:
tinubu taught that by backing pmb for presidency, baba will drop dead so that osinbanjo will become president. but unknown to opolo eyes baba and his arewa people had plans to checkmate him. chk out nsa, dmi

The IGP is Edo.
Only the customs man is Fulani.
As regards Osinbajo taking over,the Northerners are smart;they are not ibos!!!

@OP
Tinubu's media outlets are quite objective and unbiased.Nothing new.

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by vedaxcool(m): 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bollinger:

I don't think you understood what you wrote. Eloquence is important, especially for a leader. It is important because of communication. If a leader does not have persuasive skills, it will impact how fast or slow he gets things done. A lot of people will disagree with his plans and he needs to be able to convince them of his intentions.
Eloquence is NOT EQUAL TO Intelligence, hence if the electorate who should rather focus on the solutions being offered begin to pay attention to spoken English or mouth gymnastics then such an electorate is not intelligent because they fail to grasp what is important.

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by donralph2000(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
kay29000:
I like this. They speak the truth and not trying to paint our president as a perfect man, even though their boss is a close associate of the president. This is what we need in Nigeria...not blind followership.

Off all the comments I've read so far, this is.... . ..if not.........the best!

1 Like

Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by donralph2000(m): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
vedaxcool:

Eloquence is NOT EQUAL TO Intelligence, hence if the electorate who should rather focus on the solutions being offered begin to pay attention to spoken English or mouth gymnastics then such an electorate is not intelligent because they fail to grasp what is important.

Plz tell them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by Forwetinnah: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
APC dey craze sha...so na NIGERIANS go school Booooohari on wetin wetin dem mumu-ishly write full paper? Are they Sane at all?? They had almost one year before they made him President to prep him yet never thought of that, they were rather concerned with Patience Jonathan's English, now a Joker of international repute is stuck in their throats
Re: What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat by donralph2000(m): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lobeez:
I have a simple question: if the presidential media chat was a job interview for the position of a top executive for a large multinational corporation and Buhari was a candidate, would you honestly have picked him for the job? This has nothing to do with eloquence, he simply had no grasp on most issues and also showed a lot of weakness in the area of self control.

Like seriously. .......I never knew we had such a wonderful post until I read it!

This topic should be in jokes forum. ....not in politics. ....seriously! !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) / Port Harcourt Residents Fishing On Flooded Government House Road (Photo) / Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.