Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) (53774 Views)

Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style / See The Boobs Revealing Outfit A Nigerian Lady Wore To Quilox Pool Party(pics) / The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 3:46am On Jan 06, 2016
MissTechy:

Omg thank you so much
misstechy, so yesterday was your byday and you didn't let me know, so you won't give me cake abi? E no work.

Oya, HBD to you!

Wia my cake.
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by MissTechy(f): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
CzarChris:
misstechy, so yesterday was your byday and you didn't let me know, so you won't give me cake abi? E no work.

Oya, HBD to you!

Wia my cake.

Lmao. No vex, the cake was so small, but to get yours. Just go to google.com, type small cake, the first cake you see is yours
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by adeoladrg(m): 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
MissTechy:

Lmao. No vex, the cake was so small, but to get yours. Just go to google.com, type small cake, the first cake you see is yours

Crazy Lil miz on twitter those days turned MissTechy. Good to see you again.
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by joshbouy(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
MissTechy:

happy Belated Birthday Misstechy..sorry it's coming late.
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by obontami: 7:30am On Feb 19, 2016
Reekado banks no wear him make-up
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by MisterKennedy(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
OyinMIXmola:
When money speaks.....
hi dear
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by Putinmyrod: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Putinmyrod:
FERNANDEZISBACK
Yeah what's good..you can drop it now..
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by Putinmyrod: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
let's exchange contacts & chat up
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
Putinmyrod:

let's exchange contacts & chat up
Without having a proper knowledge on who I am adding in?
Why'd you think I said I'd love to see you first ?
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by Putinmyrod: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Without having a proper knowledge on who I am adding in?
Why'd you think I said I'd love to see you first ?
How would have a proper knowledge on a faceless forum. We chat, video call, share pics. Is there anything strange to you?
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Putinmyrod:

How would have a proper knowledge on a faceless forum. We chat, video call, share pics. Is there anything strange to you?
Quite strange..why are you scared of putting a picture for me to see tho?
Is there something you ain't telling me?
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by Putinmyrod: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Quite strange..why are you scared of putting a picture for me to see tho?
Is there something you ain't telling me?
You talking too much. Let's drop contact & take it up from there easypeasy. I'd show you my real, ladies drop testimonies.
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Putinmyrod:

You talking too much. Let's drop contact & take it up from there easypeasy. I'd show you my real, ladies drop testimonies.
Forget then.. undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by Putinmyrod: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Forget then.. undecided undecided
What's the big deal chatting where we could put a face to it?. Gat a thick dick ladies crave.
I have got a few pending requests at the moment, maybe I'd open a thread inviting interested ladies next week.
If you really want to fück, you won't act this way
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Putinmyrod:

What's the big deal chatting where we could put a face to it?. Gat a thick dick ladies crave.
I have got a few pending requests at the moment, maybe I'd open a thread inviting interested ladies next week.
If you really want to fück, you won't act this way
If you really wanted the bolded you won't be acting like a kid..I don't see the big deal posting your pic... except you ain't really what you claim to be..
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by Putinmyrod: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If you really wanted the bolded you won't be acting like a kid..I don't see the big deal posting your pic... except you ain't really what you claim to be..
You can't be serious.
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by Prime4life(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Big wiz always on the low

Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by Putinmyrod: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
reply the pm
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Putinmyrod:

reply the pm
Why should I tho?I thought you are gone tho.. undecided
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by Putinmyrod: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why should I tho?I thought you are gone tho.. undecided
I was busy, had to log out to prepare ahead. Hope your mail works.
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Putinmyrod:

I was busy, had to log out to prepare ahead.
Hope your mail works.
What are you preparing ahead of?
And you didn't even do what I requested.. undecided
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by Putinmyrod: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What are you preparing ahead of?
And you didn't even do what I requested.. undecided
work. Reply the mail, let's exchange pics, i'm never impressed by NL profile pics.
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Putinmyrod:

work. Reply the mail, let's exchange pics, i'm never impressed by NL profile pics.
Good for you..
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by Putinmyrod: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good for you..
You should have outgrown that too. When you can have easy access to my pic gallery & if you're not impressed, you know what to do.
You're the very first person i have met acting so strange to exchange contacts. With contacts, we could do live chats, that should excite you.
It seems you're over thinking too many things or a bit scared
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Putinmyrod:

You should have outgrown that too. When you can have easy access to my pic gallery & if you're not impressed, you know what to do.
You're the very first person i have met acting so strange to exchange contacts. With contacts, we could do live chats, that should excite you.
It seems you're over thinking too many things or a bit scared
Ok..
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by Putinmyrod: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok..
I need you to reply to your pm. I'd be out of the country in 2wks for a brief assignment & I'd want us to meet before i leave. I'd foot all bills & pay up for any inconveniences.
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Putinmyrod:

I need you to reply to your pm. I'd be out of the country in 2wks for a brief assignment & I'd want us to meet before i leave. I'd foot all bills & pay up for any inconveniences.
Ooh after all the insults and slut shaming huh?
Thank you..
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by Putinmyrod: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Ooh after all the insults and slut shaming huh? Thank you..
What are you talking about?.. We've been civil so far.
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Putinmyrod:

What are you talking about?.. We've been civil so far.
Is that a joke or were you not the one who called me a LovePeddler and said I shouldn't bring my stupidity to politics section..let me look for the mention...
Except your account has been cloned..
Putinmyrod
Here you go..I think it was a different account

Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by Putinmyrod: 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is that a joke or were you not the one who called me a LovePeddler and said I shouldn't bring my stupidity to politics section..let me look for the mention...
Except your account has been cloned..
Have no idea what you talking about.
Re: Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Putinmyrod:

Have no idea what you talking about.
Check I just tagged you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / Tania Omotayo Twerking On A Yacht In Greece [PICS+VIDEO] / Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.