Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,490 members, 7,865,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) (33209 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
kesses:
the knowledge that tecno can not sell outside the shores of africa? not even in china. come on that shit is totally substandard

Heys! That's a lie, and we both know it.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
teelaweee:

Haha! Hilarious. That sounds bitter to you? You should look up the definition of better in your dictionary. You really need to do that.
next time! Understand the context before you quote me again
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Y'all don't know sh!t #PostingFromAPhantom5
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
teelaweee:

well, tecno phones are honestly not known outside Africa, so technically he is right, when we start finding tecno phones on gsmarena, then we would start taking you seriously
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
mogreen22:
next time! Understand the context before you quote me again

See who is calling for respect... Mtschewww
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
teelaweee:
Y'all don't know sh!t #PostingFromAPhantom5
posting from a piece of empty plastic
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
mogreen22:
well, tecno phones are honestly not known outside Africa, so technically he is right, when we start finding tecno phones on gsmarena, then we would start taking you seriously

They are known outside Africa. Their market is just not outside Africa. That's not their target market obviously. There are many standard smartphone manufacturers that aren't on GSM arena. Doesn't make them less the brands on there.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
mogreen22:
posting from a piece of empty plastic

Your bias is only holding you back from experiencing truth, old sport

1 Like

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
teelaweee:

Your bias is only holding you back from experiencing truth, old sport
i have Experienced tecno, hence my disappointment
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Akaolisa: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Cerebrum:
all you people should stop using china phones na
come and buy for me then
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by wheezyoung(m): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Y'ALL FUCKTARDS ARE BUSY ARGUING AND BASHING EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF FINDING WAYS TO ROOT THIS SWEET CHICK AND love-vendor HER LIFE angry....I MEAN SERIOUSLY... NO ROOTING AVAILABLE HERE, angry OUR GURUS SHOULD BE BUSY WITH CUSTOM ROMS AND THE LIKES BUH INSTEAD Y'ALL ARGUING WORTH TECNO FAN BOYS.... AM NO FAN BOY BEFORE THEM NIQQAS START HARRASING ME...ABEG...MAY UNA HELP ME ROOT THIS PHONE NA...THANK YOU

#WHEEZ OUT!
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
wheezyoung:
Y'ALL FUCKTARDS ARE BUSY ARGUING AND BASHING EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF FINDING WAYS TO ROOT THIS SWEET CHICK AND love-vendor HER LIFE angry....I MEAN SERIOUSLY... NO ROOTING AVAILABLE HERE, angry OUR GURUS SHOULD BE BUSY WITH CUSTOM ROMS AND THE LIKES BUH INSTEAD Y'ALL ARGUING WORTH TECNO FAN BOYS.... AM NO FAN BOY BEFORE THEM NIQQAS START HARRASING ME...ABEG...MAY UNA HELP ME ROOT THIS PHONE NA...THANK YOU grin wink I feel you bro. Go and learn how to make custom rom too jare

#WHEEZ OUT!
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=mogreen22 post=41852008][/quote] lol brother. Download KINGROOT that should solve your problem
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Please note to those who want to root their gionee phones. Download KINGROOT and root your smartphone with it. It works practically on all mtk devices
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
temitiipsy:
Please note to those who want to root their gionee phones. Download KINGROOT and root your smartphone with it. It works practically on all mtk devices
noted. Thanks
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Yinkade(m): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
This phone be looking lit though
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by wheezyoung(m): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
temitiipsy:
tried kt...didn't work
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 12:43am On Jan 11, 2016
wheezyoung:
tried kt...didn't work
end time splus
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by allen101: 8:32am On Jan 11, 2016
Lol, ask google
babafrey:
it is an hot article about an awesome phone. so y not
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by wheezyoung(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2016
mogreen22:
end time splus
did yours work...rooting with king root?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2016
wheezyoung:
did yours work...rooting with king root?
i honestly did not root. Did not see the need to jare
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by kesses: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2016
hehe, we both know that is the truth dont we?
teelaweee:

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2016
mogreen22:
i have Experienced tecno, hence my disappointment

And how many Tecno devices have you used sir, if I may ask?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2016
kesses:
hehe, we both know that is the truth dont we?

Oga, shift. Thank you.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by KaffyK(f): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2016
Annkorede:
*snatches popcon and Pepsi* grin
ole, go and buy your own.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2016
My USB type c is spoilt where can I get a new one ?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by KaffyK(f): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2016
Femikutti:
Tecno is better na
keep deceiving yourself o brother.
Brother Femi the layabout.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by KaffyK(f): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2016
temitiipsy:
My USB type c is spoilt where can I get a new one ?
wow, what was the cause?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by KaffyK(f): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2016
Yinkade:
This phone be looking lit though
but somebody's USB has spoil. They sell the type at computer village?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by KaffyK(f): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2016
please, how much is original TYPE C USB?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2016
teelaweee:

And how many Tecno devices have you used sir, if I may ask?
camcon c8,the a3 and f7
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2016
KaffyK:

but somebody's USB has spoil. They sell the type at computer village?
i Would find out

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms / Android Tab: That Funny Prank (photos) / TECNO Spark Full Review, Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.