Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists (751 Views)

See Photos Of Tasty Delicacies Prepared By Chioma, Davido's Lover. / I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by braimeddy: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2016

Sophia, in a series of Tweets, has responded to Davido’s release of a medical report indicating that there was cannabis in Imade’s system, saying they were all excuses to take Imade from her.

She explained that she had been invited to a meeting where the cannabis claim was made.

She said, “On September 15, David’s dad invited us for a meeting that had in attendance two of his friends and Coco (his daughter).

“In that meeting, David’s dad apologised for the way I was treated in Coco’s residence and said the reason the baby was taken was because medical tests detected marijuana in Imade’s system and he needed to protect her from me and David.

“I couldn’t understand that because I don’t smoke marijuana and I objected at that meeting, but I was told to stay calm.

“After the meeting, his dad requested I leave my seven-month-old baby with him and told me I could come around to check her anytime. He also promised to pay me some upkeep and provide me with a car.

“I had to accept because I felt they had good intentions and since I could come to check my baby anytime, it was okay by me.

“They kept to their promise of the upkeep, but not the car. I didn’t bother since I could afford one. All that matter was my baby.

“Cannabis was never found in my system; it was a concocted lie to steal away my baby. I don’t smoke; I have never smoked weed let alone smoke while breastfeeding.”

Source : punchng.com

CC ; lalasticlala

Re: I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by orobs93(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Leave trash for lawma

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by pyyxxaro: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Buy u de smoke SK and Old testament
Re: I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
In the first place as she said she can afford to buy a car, then she shud've refused to accept the "upkeep"...but why she accepted it? It cud be a bait, not a help.
Re: I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by DuchessLily(f): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
OK nau!
Re: I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by kay29000(m): 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
She doesn't smoke weed...maybe she drinks it then. People that club and party a lot some times don't know all they drink. She might have gone for a party and got drunk off monkey tail without knowing.
Re: I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by jieta: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
OK front page
Re: I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
I believe u
Re: I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by divinehand2003(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sophia, you are now a confirmed BABY MAMA for real. My dear take the upkeep cash and if possible the car make e for nor loss ooo, because Warri nor dey carry last oooo.
Re: I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by eposho: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
What kind of grammar is( still away) , must be the weed then.
Re: I Don’t Smoke ‘igbo’, Davido’s Lover Insists by eposho: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ahhhh the Igbo now (steal away) be4 una come for my head.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: The Headies 2015 Complete Show [all Video Formats] / Wedding Guest Blast's Flavour's Manager, Makes Shocking Revelations / (photos) Meet The Beautiful Wife Of Nigeria Star Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.