Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Kwara Fight:: FG Needs To Intervene In This Matter As Fast As Possible. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Fight:: FG Needs To Intervene In This Matter As Fast As Possible. (960 Views)

Osinbajo & Babangida Intervene In Emir Sanusi's Probe, Kano Assembly Suspends / Dino Melaye Asks God To Intervene In Nigerian Situation, Nigerians React / Buhari Not A Democrat, Lacks Moral Rights To Intervene In Gambia – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Fight:: FG Needs To Intervene In This Matter As Fast As Possible. by GOALGATE: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
I tried to say this after reading from different site about the fighting in Kwara. I knew that something like this would come up since some set of people have been claiming kwara to be a North & Yoruba land.. I want to make one thing clear, "Yoruba are the most stubborn tribe in Nigeria"..

A lot of people will doubt me. But if this matter is not attended to before the fire breaks out, then it will be cleared to you that am right.. Yoruba's don't fight unnecessarily, but when they see that things are going out of hands, they fight with their last breath. They won't stop until they achieve their aims.. Am writing from experience.

If the Government did not intervene before it's too late, then I promise you that a single north will not remain in kwara. Those who will remain will be the dead body..

You will see Yoruba Traditional ruler throwing their support behind flushing out North from kwara if possible yoruba land. Believe me. If this issue last for two days time, then you will know that BIAFRA war and IPOB protest is a CHILD PLAY... Ask people from "IFE and Modakeke" in osun state..

PLEASE AM NOT TRYING TO DEFEND YORUBA's.. AM JUST TRYING TO TELL YOU WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THIS CASE IS NOT ATTENDED TO in TIME..
Re: Kwara Fight:: FG Needs To Intervene In This Matter As Fast As Possible. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
More like a ranting of an hungry madman.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Fight:: FG Needs To Intervene In This Matter As Fast As Possible. by suxkill: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fg please I urge you to send your soldiers as usuall.
Tell them to shoot @ sight any bastarddd seen with matchet or harmful object.
Re: Kwara Fight:: FG Needs To Intervene In This Matter As Fast As Possible. by GOALGATE: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Demburrows:
More like a ranting of an hungry madman.

Please nothing concern me o.. Am just saying what I know about my brother.. Some others have been saying that if any negative story comes out, then those north around them are all dead..

Mind you, YORUBA's don't give warning when they are striking.... Just an advice for Nigeria peace

1 Like

Re: Kwara Fight:: FG Needs To Intervene In This Matter As Fast As Possible. by Udmaster(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
RUBBISH. Kwara state is a Fulani State with an established emir in ilorin.
-- Ilorin is a Fulani town.. Yorubas should be careful of overstepping bounderies into Fulani Land or ELSE

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Fight:: FG Needs To Intervene In This Matter As Fast As Possible. by Idiataqueen(f): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hahahaha,i still remember yoruba vs fulani fight at bodija,c my brother nothing will happen jare, even if a fight breakout some yoruba will sabotage that fight i know u guys wela.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Fight:: FG Needs To Intervene In This Matter As Fast As Possible. by mirabel001(f): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
problem everywia....buhari which way?
Re: Kwara Fight:: FG Needs To Intervene In This Matter As Fast As Possible. by Idiataqueen(f): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
Udmaster:
-- the fulanis CAN NEVER release ilorin.. Yorubas should be careful of overstepping bounderies into Fulani Land or ELSE
lolz fulani land?
Re: Kwara Fight:: FG Needs To Intervene In This Matter As Fast As Possible. by Udmaster(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Idiataqueen:
lolz fulani land?
Kwara state and Ilorin is 100% Fulani Land.
Yorubas should not dare provoke the Fulani herdsmen to come for them.
Re: Kwara Fight:: FG Needs To Intervene In This Matter As Fast As Possible. by Idiataqueen(f): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Udmaster:
Kwara state and Ilorin is 100% Fulani Land.
Yorubas should not dare provoke the Fulani herdsmen to come for them.
100%? La wa o
Re: Kwara Fight:: FG Needs To Intervene In This Matter As Fast As Possible. by Udmaster(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Idiataqueen:
100%? La wa o
Exactly, Fulanis control the state, why will anyone drag kwara(ilorin) when it is well known as a fulani state.
- yorubas should be careful b4 they provoke the fulani herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Fight:: FG Needs To Intervene In This Matter As Fast As Possible. by ckmayoca: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
With buhari our money is safe but is our lives?
Re: Kwara Fight:: FG Needs To Intervene In This Matter As Fast As Possible. by ckmayoca: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
GOALGATE:
I tried to say this after reading from different site about the fighting in Kwara. I knew that something like this would come up since some set of people have been claiming kwara to be a North & Yoruba land.. I want to make one thing clear, "Yoruba are the most stubborn tribe in Nigeria"..

A lot of people will doubt me. But if this matter is not attended to before the fire breaks out, then it will be cleared to you that am right.. Yoruba's don't fight unnecessarily, but when they see that things are going out of hands, they fight with their last breath. They won't stop until they achieve their aims.. Am writing from experience.

If the Government did not intervene before it's too late, then I promise you that a single north will not remain in kwara. Those who will remain will be the dead body..

You will see Yoruba Traditional ruler throwing their support behind flushing out North from kwara if possible yoruba land. Believe me. If this issue last for two days time, then you will know that BIAFRA war and IPOB protest is a CHILD PLAY... Ask people from "IFE and Modakeke" in osun state..

PLEASE AM NOT TRYING TO DEFEND YORUBA's.. AM JUST TRYING TO TELL YOU WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THIS CASE IS NOT ATTENDED TO in TIME..

Which of the FGs make the state govt dey handle am, if they can't, they shld request for soldiers from us and shall come and kill at sight.
Re: Kwara Fight:: FG Needs To Intervene In This Matter As Fast As Possible. by DiademSh07: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Udmaster:
-- Ilorin is a Fulani town.. Yorubas should be careful of overstepping bounderies into Fulani Land or ELSE
LOL!
You are probably too poor to watch the leaked Saraki's humiliation video tape where Ilorin folks were shouting Oju ole!
You can still get it on the youTube though but I doubt you can afford that!

(1) (Reply)

Photo's From Pdp Rally In Akwa Ibom / Femi Fani-kayode Recounts His Experience During Nigeria's 1966 Coup / DICTATORSHIP IS HERE: Produce anti-Buhari-govt lecturer, Kaduna CP tells KASU VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.