Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Need Help And Advice On The Course I Want To Study. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help And Advice On The Course I Want To Study. (670 Views)

I Don't Like The Course Am Studying. / Why You May End Up Not Practising The Course You Studied In School / Plz Is There Any Art Course I Can Get Admission With D7 In Litterature? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help And Advice On The Course I Want To Study. by Kingtim(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Good Morning N'landers!
I'm an OND graduate from Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Oghara where i Read Science Lab. Tech. as a Course. I came out with cgpa 3.08 out of possible 4.00. I'm considering taking a direct entry Examination To Study Chemical Engineering In the University Of Benin. I need help/advice on the kind Of questions they set or prolly how it's been set,, so i can start an early preparation towards it.. Thanks!
Cc:
seun
richiez
fynesboi
lalasticlala
olawalebabs
Re: I Need Help And Advice On The Course I Want To Study. by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kingtim:
Good Morning N'landers!
I'm an OND graduate from Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Oghara where i Read Science Lab. Tech. as a Course. I came out with cgpa 3.08 out of possible 4.00. I'm considering taking a direct entry Examination To Study Chemical Engineering In the University Of Benin. I need help/advice on the kind Of questions they set or prolly how it's been set,, so i can start an early preparation towards it.. Thanks!
Cc:
seun
richiez
fynesboi
lalasticlala
olawalebabs
choose Uniben and course should be Medical and Laboratory science.
Btw you got a nice cgpa
Re: I Need Help And Advice On The Course I Want To Study. by nelszx: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
choose Uniben and course should be Medical and Laboratory science.
Btw you got a nice cgpa

She won't be given to study it, Medical laboratory science and not medical and Laboratory Science doesn't accept OND into the program and from SLT I doubt it. If the interest is there to study the course another jamb into the course is the only way out now

(1) (Reply)

Sap Abap Workflow Online Training In France / Pics: 6 Poly Ibadan Students Die, 13 Critically Injured In Auto Crash. / UNILORIN, 2015/2016 Sandwich Program/ And Part-time Program/ Is Still On Sales:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.