Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Udom Emmanuel,umana Umana And The Rise Of Apc In Akwaibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel,umana Umana And The Rise Of Apc In Akwaibom (828 Views)

Umana Umana Pictured Playing Football Today / Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udom Emmanuel,umana Umana And The Rise Of Apc In Akwaibom by tzoracle: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
So I'm on my way back from the holz to AKS,and as I pass the road I see freshly painted apc ward signs almost everywhere I turn. I felt like the apc was just waisting their money campaigning as everybody had beleived AKS was and is still a tight pdp state.
But that is no longer the story on ground,as I got back to base the dissatisfaction with udom emmanuel's style of governance has risen from a slight murmur to full blow outrage. This is especially among civil servants who are having their salaries slashed and are now owed december salaries,the first time in a long stretch that salaries are not being paid,and here in the story comes in umana...
Some parties are clamouring for a change in governance and an alignment with the centre and with umana's number growing by the day,pdp is loosing ground and it should not come as a surprise if apc wins although how slight it might be.
Re: Udom Emmanuel,umana Umana And The Rise Of Apc In Akwaibom by tzoracle: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nb* I'm not apc or pdp
Kowa maybe cheesy

I'm just here so pdp wouldn't cry foul if things don't go their way
Re: Udom Emmanuel,umana Umana And The Rise Of Apc In Akwaibom by Farnsworth: 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
hahaha! the propaganda is real...
Re: Udom Emmanuel,umana Umana And The Rise Of Apc In Akwaibom by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Farnsworth:

It is not a propaganda...if you know the number of prayers and crusade that Udom has organized within one week, you will come to terms....
Re: Udom Emmanuel,umana Umana And The Rise Of Apc In Akwaibom by tzoracle: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Farnsworth:

I am igbo
I am a student
How d fvck does supporting apc benefit me
#Leavetrashforlawma abeg

(1) (Reply)

N82 Million Dinner: Go To Court, Amaechi Dares Wike / Biafra, Cameroon May Fight For Independence Together / Did Arab Country Also Force Obama Wife To Cover Her Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.