Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Become A Website Traffic Consultant - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Become A Website Traffic Consultant (753 Views)

10 SEO Tips To Increase Website Traffic / How I Increased My Website Traffic To 1000 Unique Visitors Daily / Increase Your Website Traffic To 1 Million Visitors In One Month for Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Website Traffic Consultant by goldland: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2009
One thing I have found out among majority of Nigerians is that they are always looking for an already made business model to copy or latch on. Without realizing that creative thinking itself is even a business model of its own. The idea I want to suggest here is a very lucrative one for those who have an eye for creativity and innovation. The idea is this: become a website traffic consultant. You see, as the level of internet knowledge is exploding in the country many companies and individuals are taking their businesses online through websites. But what I have discovered is that majority of them and even their web designers don’t any idea on how to bring people to those websites. As a website traffic consultant, all you need is to upgrade your knowledge about many of the ways to attract targeted traffic to a website, then package a proposal to several companies, telling them convincingly that without targeted traffic, their sites will be as silent as a grave yard. You stress the need for them to see reasons with you. You identify that need for them and position yourself as an expert. The amount you will charge depends on a combination of some factors.
Re: Become A Website Traffic Consultant by ifyalways(f): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2009
Do u design websites?One of my pals needs one.
Re: Become A Website Traffic Consultant by kinharold(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2009
Do u design websites?One of my pals needs one.

Ify Baby, i always like ur posts: concise, objective and mature. I can design the site for ur pal and give some very good considerations cos of u. details: kinharold2@yahoo.com 07034268732

@ poster: many nigerian companies that has website dont understand the value of the site and how they can use it to sell themselves. they believe more on the conventional adverts. eg my former employer a big IT firm in PH NEVER makes used of their wibsite for marketing. a good idea all the same
Re: Become A Website Traffic Consultant by ifyalways(f): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2009
kinharold:

Ify Baby, i always like ur posts: concise, objective and mature. I can design the site for ur pal and give some very good considerations cos of u. details: kinharold2@yahoo.com 07034268732

@ poster: many nigerian companies that has website dont understand the value of the site and how they can use it to sell themselves. they believe more on the conventional adverts. eg my former employer a big IT firm in PH NEVER makes used of their wibsite for marketing. a good idea all the same
The username is ifyalways
u dey do car haulage,u dey set-up cyber cafes and now u dey design websites.
Mr magic fingers. tks but am NOT intrested.
Re: Become A Website Traffic Consultant by kinharold(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2009
Mr magic fingers. tks but am NOT intrested

U are welcome, in case u have not followed my treads/posts; i am an IT/Computer Technician by professional. My Company Name is Goldberg Concepts with a subsidiary F1 IT Solutions handling all IT/Computer services. i have a trusted and capable hand as manager. Goldberg Concept handles Hualage, Contract & Supplies and any other biz opportunities within our reach.

I am not a magic finger or jack of all trades.
Re: Become A Website Traffic Consultant by hamziwhiz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2009
ifyalways:

The username is ifyalways
Mr magic fingers. tks but am NOT intrested.
IFY ABI WETIN BE THAT YOUR NAME SEF?
You need to learn some manners! because u don tay no mean say you go dey mis yarn!!!

THERE`S MORE TO LIFE THAN WHAT U THINK, SEE OR KNOW!!!
Re: Become A Website Traffic Consultant by Fhemmmy: 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2009
kinharold:

U are welcome, in case u have not followed my treads/posts; i am an IT/Computer Technician by professional. My Company Name is Goldberg Concepts with a subsidiary F1 IT Solutions handling all IT/Computer services. i have a trusted and capable hand as manager. Goldberg Concept handles Hualage, Contract & Supplies and any other biz opportunities within our reach.

I am not a magic finger or jack of all trades.

Are u into system development?
Re: Become A Website Traffic Consultant by j2much: 10:00am On Jun 17, 2009
i love yr idea,about web traffic consulting but what if i just advertise on the pages of newspapers,won,t that bring me traffic,still g,we need to get in touch whats yr number.
Re: Become A Website Traffic Consultant by kinharold(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2009
Are u into system development?

My dear, i dnt quite get what you mean. do you mean system/computer assembling/cloning and supply. if yes i can do that very well, give you advice on the best spec base on your budget and what you need it for.

for details: kinharold2@yahoo.com 07034268732

regards.
Re: Become A Website Traffic Consultant by goldland: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2009
This thread is getting interesting!
Re: Become A Website Traffic Consultant by PapaBrowne(m): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2009
goldland:

One thing I have found out among majority of Nigerians is that they are always looking for an already made business model to copy or latch on. Without realizing that creative thinking itself is even a business model of its own. The idea I want to suggest here is a very lucrative one for those who have an eye for creativity and innovation. The idea is this: become a website traffic consultant. You see, as the level of internet knowledge is exploding in the country many companies and individuals are taking their businesses online through websites. But what I have discovered is that majority of them and even their web designers don’t any idea on how to bring people to those websites.  As a website traffic consultant, all you need is to upgrade your knowledge about many of the ways to attract targeted traffic to a website, then package a proposal to several companies, telling them convincingly that without targeted traffic, their sites will be as silent as a grave yard. You stress the need for them to see reasons with you. You identify that need for them and position yourself as an expert. The amount you will charge depends on a combination of some factors.
I am a fan of creative thinking. And this is an example! Nice one!
Re: Become A Website Traffic Consultant by sfiea: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2009
There're more free readers than the amount of papers in circulation.
there is a make believe that papers are printed in millions which is a "BIGGER LIE"

Ask the insiders they most a times have no more than 10,000 papers in criculation

understanding the power of advertising using google adsense (adword), facebook, bidvertiser, adbrite, kontera, forum etc is "KEY"

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria University Website Error / Www.ovolsystems.com.ng For Sale / Pls Expert In House/seun.on Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.