Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Help:-urgently In Need Of Free Driving Lessons - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help:-urgently In Need Of Free Driving Lessons (1428 Views)

5 Practical Lessons For Every Nigerian Graduate. / Pls Is Urgent - I Need A Help Of Free Driving Training / Pls Is Urgent - I Need A Help Of Free Driving Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:-urgently In Need Of Free Driving Lessons by dedons: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
I humbly plead with my good people of nairaland who are car owners to help me out with free driving lessons.

I am a graduate of Engineering but without driving skills which has been a disadvantage to some of my job hunting opportunities.

I know that i'm supposed to go to a driving school but i don't have the cash to do that as i'm still in search of a job.

I plead with anyone who can help in anyway to please consider me.

Thank you and the God bless you.

NB-
you can contact me generationnext77@gmail.com
Re: Help:-urgently In Need Of Free Driving Lessons by DrPhilABd: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2016
State your location.
Re: Help:-urgently In Need Of Free Driving Lessons by yommysure(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Same here,I'm based in lagos.
Re: Help:-urgently In Need Of Free Driving Lessons by id911(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
DrPhilABd:
State your location.
Re: Help:-urgently In Need Of Free Driving Lessons by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
I m also interested by God grace. My location is Portharcourt. Thanks. My email: Ariseshine.plc@gmail.com
Re: Help:-urgently In Need Of Free Driving Lessons by dedons: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
DrPhilABd:
State your location.
thank you very much sir.

I reside in lagos.

Okota-isolo to be precise.

God bless you sir
Re: Help:-urgently In Need Of Free Driving Lessons by gmacnoms(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
After passing thru 2 stages of nbc's aptitude test dis year (online and d one @ unilag). Twas remainin js driving and medicals. I cldn't go for d drive test cos I ddnt no hw to drive. Till today, it still hurts me hw I wasted dat opportunity of a lifetime. I intend goin for a driving skuul soon

Meanwhile

I have BSC with 6 MONTHS EXPERIENCE as a bvn officer. Anyone with news or info on VACANCY around DELTA, kindly quote me. I can as well do jobs in LAGOS if der's ACCOMODATION.

I'm also a SAXOPHONIST, incase your church needs paid services of one
Re: Help:-urgently In Need Of Free Driving Lessons by bidex2015: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
pls ooo help me too, i stay on okorodu, lagos engrakins247@gmail.com
Re: Help:-urgently In Need Of Free Driving Lessons by dedons: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2016
I'm still expecting sirs.
Re: Help:-urgently In Need Of Free Driving Lessons by Santy27(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2023
Good morning, pls I need someone who can teach me driving but I don't have money now, and I can pay later, I stay around ojodu Berger Lagos thanks
Re: Help:-urgently In Need Of Free Driving Lessons by temmylee(f): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
Please I want to learn too, I stay on the island Igbo efon. Help me please. You can reach me on this number 08107429334 thank you God bless you.
Re: Help:-urgently In Need Of Free Driving Lessons by moneytalk247: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2023
Please I need a driving Job.
I have over 5year's driving experiences
Location Delta State
I am ready to relocate to any part of work if term and condition of work is favorable.
Contact 08131482296

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Worst? / We Are In Need Of An Office Assistant / Female Front Desk Officers And Two Marketers Are Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.