Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) (31436 Views)

16 Wrongly Parked Cars And They Got "Served"(pics) / Drunk Driver Crashes Employer's Mercedes-benz SUV Into 4 Parked Cars In Lagos / Why You Should Never Drive Alongside A Large Truck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Smh! This is why Africa and in particular Nigeria cannot grow. Who burns refuse in this manner again in any part of the world? These leaders keep shouting climate change but without putting the necessary action by way of enlightenment to the members of the on public on proper waste disposal to caution the effect.
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by Luukasz(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
*In David O's voice* OMO see Gobe
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by centyboy: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Vanity Upon Vanity...cry
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by Dplaymaker(m): 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Aristotle96:
gbam a.k.a burnt offering
Double gbam

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by babadj: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
DJ Haywire, tha' bad Nigerian guy is out with a new mix of various tracks from the Top 100 Billboard Hits for the year 2015 titled T.I.M.F.T Mixtape... A mixtape made just cool your heads and rock to good music whenever you are bored, playing games or strategizing how to get a new girlfriend in yo' hood.
The tracklist is as follows...

1.Justin Bieber - Sorry
2.Sam Hunt - House Party
3.Fifth Harmony Ft Kid Ink - Worth it.
4.Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer
5.Jason Derulo - Want To Want Me
6.Mark Ronson Ft Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
7.Omi - Cheerleader Felix
8.Maroon 5 - Sugar
9.Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean
10.David Guetta ft Nicki Minaj and Afrojack - Hey Mama (Glowinthedark Remix)
11.Sarz - Bitch Better Have My Money (Remix ) Ft. Rihanna
12.WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance
13.Zedd - Beautiful Now ft. Jon Bellion
14.Silento - Watch Me (Whip-Nae Nae)
15.Skrillex And Diplo feat Justin Bieber Where Are You Now

Download at http://www.themchub.com/2016/01/dj-haywire-releases-timft-mixtape.html and give your views guys. I also welcome criticism {constructive please}... Thanks *fistbump*

P.S ====> If you have problems downloading and its redirecting, simply uncheck the 'Download with secure manager' box under the download button
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by koikoi2(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
The vehicle was a scrap. I saw it yesterday too.
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by Omotall(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
wow shocked shocked
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by Luukasz(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
SerialGist:
Smh! This is why Africa and in particular Nigeria cannot grow. Who burns refuse in this manner again in any part of the world? These leaders keep shouting climate change but without putting the necessary action by way of enlightenment to the members of the on public on proper waste disposal to caution the effect.
FG doesn't have to enlighten them before they know what to do their Common Sense should tell dem the right thing.
Everything na government yeye people and besides NOA has done a lot of awareness.
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Luukasz:
FG doesn't have to enlighten them before they know what to do their Common Sense should tell dem the right thing.
Everything na government yeye people

It's the duty of government to enlighten, educate the people, and enforce the environmental laws where applicable. It still falls on the table of the system.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by canDy4eva(f): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
miqos02:
okbros no vex oh, but u dey craze
help me ask am!!!
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by Luukasz(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
dearpreye:

It's the duty of government to enlighten, educate the people, and enforce the environmental laws where applicable. It still falls on the table of the system.
I disagree Americans do not wait for their government to tell dem the right thing to do. The fact is just that Nigerians aint Proactive
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by Segunlords(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Really... its unfair ooo.
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by franklingud(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dat owner is a fowl brain, how could he pack his car beside a burning refuse dump?
Is he effing stupid or what?
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by jige4topclass(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
D vehicle turn trash wey dem leave 4 fire #livetrash4LAWMA
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by jwart(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Car park at owners risk
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by emmykk(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Click Like if you think the post is misleading and that there is no good car allowed to be burning by dustbin side.

Share if seun should call his army of modurators to other and if they have nothing to do they should play nearest to the wall..

Quote me if you think am worth cold oriji for the advice
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Luukasz:
I disagree Americans do not wait for their government to tell dem the right thing to do. The fact is just that Nigerians aint Proactive

Then you've not actually taken the time and effort to read up the lives and character of the great founding fathers of the US. Leadership is everything; people only comply with the enlightenment campaigns and enforced laws of the leaders.

I agree the masses also play a crucial part but it still remains the duty of the leaders to put in place a system that forces men to comply. Humans are weak, and they always exploit a weak system.

The American people grew up to find a strong system put in place by its intelligent and forward thinking founding fathers.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by somez(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
No you see why we keep agitating for proper waste disposal bins? Its retrogresive burning waste in this era. Read my signature .
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by oxalistic: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
maybe d owner is sick n tired of d car,
or one of his new year resolution
or d car give problem well well lst yr
if not y person go go park car near refuse site.
dis country na only God go help person. stupidity everywhere! off to Yankee
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wrong parking.
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by UchecoOtentic(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Fire incidents occurs mostly because of human negligence. We do not adhere to safety precaution and procedures which later leads to tragedies and start complaining about government and our village people. We die in dozens and scores because we are not safety conscious rather we are money conscious That is why it is not also too good to curse your enemy because sometimes we are our own enemy. Do good for good to come your way
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Thank you
jwart:
Car park at owners risk

Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by wtfCode: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
some people will never learn i swear! grin
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by Arogunmasa(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
contactmorak:

This happened yesterday in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state. A vehicle that was packed close to heap of refuse was burnt alongside the refuse. It was not an abandoned car according to the sender. The fire from the refuse spread quickly to the car before it could be saved. The owner must be gutted!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/tf-vehicle-parked-close-to-heap-of.html

That car isn't suppose to be parked there in the first place, that's a highway man. Must u go out with ur when u knw u can't get a parking space? Nja n big man show.
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by Skmoda360(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Aristotle96:
gbam a.k.a burnt offering
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by Aristotle96(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
miqos02:
okbros no vex oh, but u dey craze
since it has not been scientifically proven I still stand on mah opinion that it has become a burnt offering grin
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dickson is to be blame.
He stopped paying contractors handling the refuse disposal. What they do is to ignite the rubbish will the whole city is covered with smoke.
U can't even see this in Aba.
Dickson has done nothing for the betterment of the citizens
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by charlito94(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2016
contactmorak:

This happened yesterday in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state. A vehicle that was packed close to heap of refuse was burnt alongside the refuse. It was not an abandoned car according to the sender. The fire from the refuse spread quickly to the car before it could be saved. The owner must be gutted!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/tf-vehicle-parked-close-to-heap-of.html

thanks for this post
I have been longing to take pictures and videos of most locations of refuse dumps I can reach to send a message to the public concerning a "talk na do governor". a governor that lies to its people a governor that cannot make sure common street lights function like in the past government of sylva
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 05, 2016
...and a supposed mother is standing close by observing wt d poor baby behind...
Re: Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) by mekonglobal(m): 4:21am On Jan 05, 2016
Thats part of Dickson restorational agenda! What can people do, other than to burn rufuse which his environmental workers hv refuse to pack for lack of payment, d pic u saw is a small one, just take stroll around Yenagoa and see heap n heaps of rufuses competing for space with commuters. Smh....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snake Found Inside A Bus. / Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine / My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.