Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him (6649 Views)

See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals / Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Father is shocked when his daughter says this horrifying thing to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hahahhahahahahahhaah

Dead.

It's always the mailman. Lord!

2 Likes

Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by niggi4life(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahah......Na d Mailman get the pikin grin

5 Likes

Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by AngryNigerian(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
That was my 1st 2016 ribcracker of the year!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by zoeee(f): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lobatan lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin
No comment.
grin

1 Like

Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Blood of Zachariah! After collecting signature on paper...mailman also dropped his own signature before leaving. Hmm.....nice!

1 Like

Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by LewsTherin: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2016
YourMain:

Have you seen those guys of late? With their shorts showing off those calves? Damn! You should fear the mailman!! grin grin
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
LewsTherin:

Have you seen those guys of late? With their shorts showing off those calves? Damn! You should fear the mailman!! grin grin

Hmm it's actually true. And the way they worm their way into your home. Pretending to need to use the bathroom wink. They are the real OG.
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:28am On Jan 07, 2016
YourMain:

Hahahhahahahahahhaah

Dead.

How about the plumbers? They too are culprits. cheesy
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
niggi4life:

hahahahahahahahahahah......Na d Mailman get the pikin grin

Isn't it ironic that he dropped dead while delivering his last mail. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:38am On Jan 09, 2016
AngryNigerian:

That was my 1st 2016 ribcracker of the year!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by toyeanlawlah(f): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dudes whose better halves are full house wives should be very careful by shinning their eyes wella......especially if you've not had any issue...! hmmmnnnnn
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
zoeee:

Lobatan lipsrsealed

grin
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:45am On Jan 29, 2016
Gaborone:

grin

No comment.

grin

'No comment' is a comment. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by tpiaobsession: 2:11am On Jan 29, 2016
stop bumping the thread plz.

what's your point?

are you glorifying adultery or accusing somebody of passing off another man's offspring as the husband's own? On what are you basing such an allegation and what is your own stake for you to be spreading such rumours around?

I dont expect such a rascally attitude from a supposed pastor who preaches all the time.

is the subject matter familiar to you perhaps?

and yes, pray for the mail so we dont have a repeat scenario of what happened before.

geez, fear of God is just so absent these days even among so called believers.

i personally would be embarassed to be spreading such vile and vicious gossip, but that's just me.

1 Like

Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by tpiaobsession: 2:18am On Jan 29, 2016
and see what you are even describing and laughing at.

smh.

may God have mercy on you people.
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

'No comment' is a comment. cheesy

Touche! grin

Perhaps we should ask for a 'no comment' button then. cheesy
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
kwAzzIEkEEd:

Blood of Zachariah! After collecting signature on paper...mailman also dropped his own signature before leaving. Hmm.....nice!

This is the kind of temptations housewives are exposed to.
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by tpiar: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

This is the kind of temptations housewives are exposed to.

do you have anyone in particular in mind, or is your assumption from salacious gossip?

You speak as if you have done such before.
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
tpiar:

do you have anyone in particular in mind, or is your assumption from salacious gossip?

You speak as if you have done such before.

You seem to be interested in the mailman's escapades. I got this video for your consumption:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNyst0gD8IQ
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by tpiar: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

You seem to be interested in the mailman's escapades. I got this video for your consumption:

I'm not watching the video, I just wondered why you are so hyper about alledged adultery, seems you are quite familiar with such and that would explain your fascination with the subject matter?

Your own bible says nothing about these things? ie engaging in spreading vile slander.

Or is it that you dont fear God as you are implying?

Do you subscribe to the satanist church?

I do not get why you consistently keep refreshing and referring to this topic, can you share why? Do you have a problem with mailmen, or is it people's wives you are attacking? Or people's children you are implying are bastards?

And whose parents/grandparents are you wishing dead?

When unbelievers gleefully spread wild, foolish,envious and senseless stories, one would not expect somebody who styles himself as all that, to engage in the same.
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
LewsTherin:

Do you also trip for the mailman? cheesy
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
YourMain:

Hmm it's actually true. And the way they worm their way into your home. Pretending to need to use the bathroom wink. They are the real OG.

Beware of the randy mailman especially those in shorts. smiley
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Beware of the randy mailman especially those in shorts. smiley

Ha lol yeah
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
toyeanlawlah:

Dudes whose better halves are full house wives should be very careful by shinning their eyes wella......especially if you've not had any issue...! hmmmnnnnn

Its more like the idle mind is the devils workshop. If they haven't got any 'issues' they should get busy with some kind of business. smiley
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by tpiar: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Its more like the idle mind is the devils workshop. If they haven't got any 'issues' they should get busy with some kind of business. smiley

I've been asking you nicely to stop bumping this thread and maligning people.

Do you have mother issues you need to deal with?

or perhaps parental issues? Let us know your problem so we can figure out how to advise you.
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
tpiaobsession:

stop bumping the thread plz.

what's your point?

are you glorifying adultery or accusing somebody of passing off another man's offspring as the husband's own? On what are you basing such an allegation and what is your own stake for you to be spreading such rumours around?

I dont expect such a rascally attitude from a supposed pastor who preaches all the time.

is the subject matter familiar to you perhaps?

and yes, pray for the mail so we dont have a repeat scenario of what happened before.

geez, fear of God is just so absent these days even among so called believers.

i personally would be embarassed to be spreading such vile and vicious gossip, but that's just me.

How is married life? cheesy
Re: Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57am On Apr 07, 2016
tpiaobsession:

and see what you are even describing and laughing at.

smh.

may God have mercy on you people.

Amen! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Boys Or Girls, Who Is More Intelligent? / Must There Be A Black Sheep In Every Family? / Happy International Women's Day 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.