Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) (41833 Views)

President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) / Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose / Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by looseweight: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by miqos02(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
ok
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by veekid(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
ni
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by flokii: 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
I heard Christianity is banned in Saudi.. you can't celebrate christmas or somtin

and it baffles me how they want other countroes to tolerate islam... pilgrimage and all that

anywaiz na dem sabi... these shiites should better park well bfor I vex kit-up cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by nextstep(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Abeg, our brothers up North, don't use this as an excuse to vent your frustrations on your brothers from the South. Abeg embarassed

Just jejely protest, take pictures, send letters to Saudi officials... just don't start hurting innocent Nigerians that have nothing to do with this...

Sincerely.

5 Likes

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by kaziblake(f): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
What the Bleep is their problem,they were executed for terrorism related issue and some set of people are here protesting.
Rubbish
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Yeeyo: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
The risin of anoda boko haramis..
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Nazacent: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Religion of peace indeed!!

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Give this people EDUCATION!!! for God's sake!!!

They all look like the slaves without any form of human dignity.
Fvck this Northern elites for doing this this to thier people. Thier children n generation will suffer, it's inevitable!

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by olajide8(m): 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
All shiite leave nigeria - go to iran and leave nigeria in peace, el zakky if you cannot provide us with all the names of your followers round the whole federation- you must remain in jail - nobody is above the nigeria state law!!!
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Drchristian:

they dont do weed in oshogbo. d drug dealers knws themselves grin

If nooooor be say u make sense, if noooor be say u fine weeeelah, I for say u smoke AMUKOKO WEED grin grin grin grin
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by misspicy(f): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
BushidoBlue:
. Seriously disappointed in you
shocked huh?
what did I do
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by kobonaire(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Drchristian:
biafra and shiites are d same thing(Terrorists), now i know why biafrans are in support of these shiite members on their facebook page...
why do you say that the "Biafra movement" or the "Shites" are terrorists?? Do you have any proof or is this just your opinion?

1 Like

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by abbey621(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
The problem with the North is not religion but illiteracy and poverty. People wey never chop,protesting an ideology they know nothing about, what a shame! It's going to be very hard for any government to end terrorism in the North without addressing the root of the problem. Shame on Dangote, IBB,Atiku and other Northern dignitaries, SHAME!

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by HRich(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
How does what happen in
Saudi Arabia to affect Kano?? all this that Boko Haram have been bombing Kano how many times did Saudi people protest

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Ymlaska(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
funmijoyb:
Lalasticlala food don come o

They have same agenda with Biafra.

They protest
They block road
They hates Nigeria
They dis like other religion
The are not peace loving
They are terrorist commiting felonies
They are looking 4 international support
They are cowards
E.t.c
Your comment remind me of the legal maxim " fiat Justitua ad Roet Coleum" (said the truth even sky will fall). May God Almighty bless Nigeria with more people like you.
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by todayboy: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
You people should stop the protest if #tyrantbuhari catch you time for Buhari to hit the ground running than chasin enemies

1 Like

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by front247: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
nerodenero:
For those that know Zaria very well, Shiites Muslims headed by Zakzaky have been very peaceful whenever they observe their annual "occupy the road".

I remember how helpful they were during the 2011 elections when pro-Buhari supporters went on killing spree when it was obvious the Fisherman was returned President.

My only grudge with the Shiites is the manner in which they ground all activities whenever they observe their event. The country is for all and a section or a religious group shouldn't in anyway engage in any activity that would affect other citizens. As for the fight that led to the killing of some Shittes by Nigerian Army, there's more to that matter.

The earlier we resolve Bokoharam, Biafra and the recent Shiite issue, the better for us.

The task for a better nation is a collective one.
mumugoat u ar insulting Gej fisherman and u and ur cow herder presido will cry that they are insulting u
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by menix(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Drchristian:
biafra and shiites are d same thing(Terrorists), now i know why biafrans are in support of these shiite members on their facebook pagebiafra and shiites are d same thing(Terrorists), now i know why biafrans are in support of these shiite members on their facebook page.
Even u wey. I think say get sense pass ur other family members, u just fall my hand..

Anyway, nah u get ur brain.

5 Likes

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Zealoflife: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
And somebody will say its a religion of "PEACE" we saw that in France,Iran and Naija.This got me thinking, possibly the antichrist and false prophets the bible prophesied may be Islamists not necessarily our so called "men and women of God"

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Arogunmasa(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
jonhemma11:
The execution of Shiite Cleric, Sheikh al-Nimr has sparked protests on Sunday January 3rd, 2016 by Shiites in Kano, Northern Nigeria’s most populous city over the recent surge in Shi’a persecution.

Saudi Arabia’s monarchical government on Saturday executed 47 members of the Shiite movement including top cleric Sheikh al-Nimr, from the eastern part of Saudi Arabia who has been a vocal critic of the Saudi Royal family. 

This follows four weeks after the Nigerian military brutally massacred Shiite protesters in the Kaduna city of Zaria with reports of the military burying the victims in secret mass graves. The international human rights community and advocacy groups have condemned both the actions  by the Nigerian military and the execution of Sheikh al-Nimr.

The execution of Sheikh al-Nimr has exacerbated sectarian tensions in select pockets around the Middle East and Muslim world with anger being directed toward the Saudi authorities. 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/shiite-cleric-execution-by-saudi-spark.html

These people are so dumb, wickedly dumb. No wonder BH strives in that part!

1 Like

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by computer0810(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=naturaldora post=41654173][/quote] y u craze
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by godoluwa(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
Illiteracy is the worst disease

1 Like

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by hmuhammad(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is allowed to stage peaceful protest. I hope it remains peaceful
if they decide to make it a violent protest, na grave dem de carry play be dat. Buhari no send anybody.....
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
I think there is a plan to send these shiites into extinction.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by 3kay945(m): 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
seunmsg:

So, a group that grounds all activities when observing their event is a peaceful group right? Is it peaceful to prevent other people from going about their normal daily activities?what is peaceful in blocking and attacking the convoy of the chief of army staff?

The dude you quoted is simply ignorant...
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Shafiiimran99: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Execution in Saudi Arabia + Protesting in Nigeria = IGNORANT

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Gboliwe: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
So, all these people that make up this crowd are Shiites living in Kano? shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by PastorOla1: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
THEIR HEADACHE.
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by chizpim(m): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
funmijoyb:
Lalasticlala food don come o

They have same agenda with Biafra.

They protest
They block road
They hates Nigeria
They dis like other religion
The are not peace loving
They are terrorist commiting felonies
They are looking 4 international support
They are cowards
E.t.c
. Ur such a biggot yoruba fool, the shiites are more peaceful than the sunni muslims.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by 3kay945(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
godoluwa:
Illiteracy is the worst disease

How do we define illiteracy? Cos some of them know how to read and write .

The problem is RELIGION.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by watered(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Drchristian:
biafra and shiites are d same thing(Terrorists), now i know why biafrans are in support of these shiite members on their facebook pagebiafra and shiites are d same thing(Terrorists), now i know why biafrans are in support of these shiite members on their facebook page.
I drove pass FNPH, Kaduna over the weekend. I'll recommend you see how the place looks like and probably try their services. Their expertise can't be equated to the several places you've visited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Urges Court To Return Nnamdi Kanu To Prison / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka / Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.