Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy (1209 Views)

Denrele Says His Wedding Is Taking Place At The End Of 2015. / Nas Is Dating A Billionaire Hot Chick / Opinion: Nas Is The Most Handsome Rapper Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by HJ1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2009
wut a pity 4 ma man
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by russellino: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2009
WHAT!!! I didnt know they were divorced. What did she do?
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by bgees(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2009
he shouldn't have married her in the first place. it was definately going to happen after kelis' old sex tape surfaced.
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by chiogo(f): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2009
why does she have to be a bitch? Do you even know the cause of their divorce?

Anywayz, only the two really know what transpired. Just because you're a Nas fan doesn't mean you should insult Kelis.

I bet you were one of those people who said, "oh they're a cute couple" when everything was fine. All of a sudden she's a bitch.

People need to learn how to mind their business really, I'm a fan of Nas but I'm not gonna say he's innocent just because of that.
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by bgees(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2009
chiogo:

why does she have to be a bitch? Do you even know the cause of their divorce?

Anywayz, only the two really know what transpired. Just because you're a Nas fan doesn't mean you should insult Kelis.

I bet you were one of those people who said, "oh they're a cute couple" when everything was fine. All of a sudden she's a bitch.

People need to learn how to mind their business really, I'm a fan of Nas but I'm not gonna say he's innocent just because of that.

Kelis is not the most decent singer out there. many fellow rappers were not happy with Nas marrying her , a few voiced out like 50 cent , others, maybe due to respect said nothing about it.

And I know what caused the divorce.
According news reports, the problem started with the sex tape. Nas distanced himself away from her after that,they were never seen together.

things seemed to get better when Kelis she realized she was pregnant.

Truly, its a personal thing, people shouldn't interfere but fans can have their opinions.

The small time producer that made the sex tape with Kelis even went at Nas. how is that? Kelis just added to my man's street problems. as if the problems Carmen Bryan (his 1st baby mama) caused weren't enough .

Now any rapper that will try to beef with Nas in the future will have another point against him.

He even tattooed the slut on his arm. angry
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by chiogo(f): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2009
bgees:

Kelis is not  the most decent singer out there. many fellow rappers were not happy with Nas marrying her , a few voiced out like 50 cent , others, maybe due to respect said nothing about it.

And I know what  caused  the divorce.
According news reports, the problem started with the sex tape. Nas distanced himself away from her after that,they were never seen together.

things seemed to get better when Kelis she realized she was pregnant.

Truly, its a personal thing, people shouldn't interfere but fans can have their opinions.

The small time producer that made the sex tape with Kelis even went at Nas. how is that? Kelis just added to my man's street problems. as if the problems Carmen Bryan (his 1st baby mama) caused weren't enough .

Now any rapper that will try to beef with Nas in the future will have another point against him.

He even tattooed the slut on his arm. angry

Kelis is not the most decent singer? how many decent singers are out there these days? How many male rappers are also decent? Their own is even worse. 50 cent has got some nerves talking about indecency. My point is that birds of the same feather flock together. Nas himself has a baby-mama, wow! that is so decent of him.  These rappers always wanna play the double standard game. What you see is what you get. I don't think Kelis is any more indecent than he (Nas) is. Of course, he's justified in divorcing her, I would be mad too if I found out later in the marriage that my husband had a sex tape.

I don't support the whole tattoo crap but I guess his intentions are vindicated considering that Kelis wasn't an ordinary girlfriend but his wife at the time. But she probably tattooed him too. There should be some way to get rid of the tattoo. He's rich, he can afford it.
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by mystikal(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2009
Apparently when told of the impending Divorce, Nas screamed 'I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW'. crazy celebs, hisssssssss

and she was even several months pregnant @ d time of the divorce filing
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by bgees(m): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2009
what happened to 'for better or worse'. that sex tape destroyed everything. i am thinking kelis didn't tell him her very nasty past.
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by HJ1(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2009
i aint callin names but do u know kelis actually had the balls to ask nas for the payment of her lawyers bills in a divorce exercise that involes her. wut the f**
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by kay29000(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2009
The divorce hasn't been finalized. They are just seperatd right now. And kelis isnt a slut, she was just unlucky to av this sex tape released. An dat anti-crist, 50cent is behind it. Añy female can av a sex tape, as long as they've had a boyfriend b4.
Look at kim kardashian. She has a sex tape where she takes it in d ass n gives ray j a b.j n yet she is one of d must celebrated t.v stars in america right now.
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by SeanT21(f): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2009
kay29000:

The divorce hasn't been finalized. They are just seperatd right now. And kelis isnt a slut, she was just unlucky to av this sex tape released. An dat anti-crist, 50cent is behind it. Añy female can av a sex tape, as long as they've had a boyfriend b4.
Look at kim kardashian. She has a sex tape where she takes it in d ass n gives ray j a b.j n yet she is one of d must celebrated t.v stars in america right now.

oh really, who makes a sex tape when married undecided
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by simmy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2009
ermmm, where can i get to see this 'alleged' sex tape? just 4 evidence sake o
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by Uche2nna(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2009
SeanT21:

oh really, who makes a sex tape when married  undecided

Was she married when she made the sex tape?  undecided

There seem to be a lot of stories flying around, first it was reported that Nas cheated , then now it is that Kelis cheated, which is which? undecided
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by Krayola(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2009
Making a sex tape doesn't makea girl a slut. Every body makes sex tapes nowadays . .
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by Uche2nna(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2009
Krayola:

Making a sex tape doesn't makea girl a slut. Every body makes sex tapes nowadays . .

Where is urs?? grin

I agree , in some weird way, sex tapes are now the in thing for celebs. Not only do they make sex tapes, some intentionally leak the damn thing
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by SeanT21(f): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2009
Uche2nna:

Was she married when she made the sex tape?  undecided

There seem to be a lot of stories flying around, first it was reported that Nas cheated , then now it is that Kelis cheated, which is which? undecided

Yes. She made a sex tape a few years back with some man she met at the club. The man said on the sex tape plenty of times that he was fucking Nas wife. KELIS is a fool. http://www.realraptalk.com/f161/kelis-rapper-kelis-sex-tape-scandal-confirms-encounter-her-273110/

simmy:

ermmm, where can i get to see this 'alleged' sex tape? just 4 evidence sake o

I will love to find it for U but I am not at home. I dont wanna get in trouble oo!!
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by Sauron1: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2009
Hahahahahaha,

Nas got played again.
Didn't Jigga sleep with Carmen some years ago?
Now Kelis is leaving Nas? shocked

The most amusing piece is Nas actually tattooed Kelis name on his body.
He must find another Kelis now.
Buhahahahahahahaha
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by chiogo(f): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2009
SeanT21:

Yes. She made a sex tape a few years back with some man she met at the club. The man said on the sex tape plenty of times that he was fucking Nas wife. KELIS is a fool. http://www.realraptalk.com/f161/kelis-rapper-kelis-sex-tape-scandal-confirms-encounter-her-273110/
Ok, that's crazy. why would she do that to him? But then I heard Nas also cheated. That coulda been what prompted her to make the tape.
Why would a married woman go clubbing without her husband? I don't believe celebrity marriages. they suck!!
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by Uche2nna(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2009
SeanT21:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad

All these celebs sef undecided

Nas must be looking as embarrassed as a plucked duck walking around with Kelis tattoo'ed to his body.

50 must have known something when he said "

Kelis said her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
Then Nas went and tattooed the bitch on his arm"
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by stkris(m): 2:34am On Jun 17, 2009
i'm probly nas's biggest fan, but whenever i see someone with a tatoo of their girl or boy/F (married couples too) i have only one word for them= IGNORANCE! . i wonder how he'l feel with that tatoo on his arm. n i wonder what nick cannon will do bout that big ass mariah tatoo on his back when they inevitably break up. .
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by SeanT21(f): 7:35am On Jun 17, 2009
chiogo:

Ok, that's crazy. why would she do that to him? But then I heard Nas also cheated. That coulda been what prompted her to make the tape.
Why would a married woman go clubbing without her husband? I don't believe celebrity marriages. they suck!!

Nas is not a cheater. He been faithful since they where married.Now she is crying broke.haha!!
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by biola44: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2009
must celebs marry each other since they know wat they do? grin
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by Uche2nna(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2009
biola44:

must celebs marry each other since they know wat they do? grin

They r the ones fit enuff to marry one another,

Will Kim Kardashian throw a fit if Reggie makes a sex tape 2morrow? Its normal for them.
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2009
This is digusting!!!
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by bawomolo(m): 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2009

proceeds to search through the hard drive of smurf, toyosi, flgator and co cheesy cheesy

stillwater:

This is digusting!!!

yup the divorce proceedings is gonna be messy.
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by bluespice(f): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2009
who r they? grin
Re: I Can Imagine How Nas Is Taking The Divorce Aftermath. That Bitch Kelis Is Crazy by bgees(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2009
who is mentioning kim kardashian and reggie bush?

lets wait till reggie bush gets tired of that phat white ass.

@topic,

this is one celeb divorce i understand and support.

(1) (Reply)

9ice To Ruggedman: I Won’t Clear Rumour Of Your Affair With My Wife, Toni Payne. / I Am A Person Who Loves Death By Osama Bin Laden / Mercy Johnson's Marriage Planners Dump Christ Embassy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.