Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports (1728 Views)

Make 20k To 50k monthly Betting On This Football Market / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by soluution(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Let's Debate On This Topic.

If You Think it's Possible, give reasons and pissibly a strategy you think is a Win Win or That is atleast 70% Win Win.

If You Think it's not Possible; give reasons aswell..

Open to Punters; Retired Punters and Non Punters...

Lets get The Debate Started......
Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by soluution(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2016

If You Think it's Possible, give reasons and pissibly a strategy you think is a Win Win or That is atleast 70% Win Win.

If You Think it's not Possible; give reasons as well..

Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by soluution(m): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
I
Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by truvine(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
it is possible but in the long run you tend to break your own rule and that's the end

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
LETS BE HONEST BRO.

NO, YOU CANNOT!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by falad4u200: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yes u can if u can be trading rather than betting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by iykepromotions: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
run from gambling.... it never helps
Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by dav8id(m): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
falad4u200:

can you share more light on the TRADING RATHER THAN BETTING?
Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by soluution(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
falad4u200:

This is the reason for the debate.

When I said Residual Income I Mean That atleast the person has a job or say another source of income which probably he wishes to maximise.

So Please Can You Educate Me On it
I have heard about it before; Systems like MARTINGALE; KELLY CRITON and ARBITRAGE BET. but not too clear about how it works.

THE TRADING; IF WELL ARTICULATED MIGHT JUST BE THE ANSWER TO MY DOUBTS.....
Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by abbeyfel: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Am sorry. But if you really know what residual income is, you will not mention Betting along it in the same sense. How do you expect betting on sports to bring you a residual income? Residual income is actually a constant inflow of cash from a tested and trusted source. Yes you can win from time to time. But making it a residual income, just *fogerit*
Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by soluution(m): 1:18am On Jan 06, 2016
abbeyfel:
Am sorry. But if you really know what residual income is, you will not mention Betting along it in the same sense. How do you expect betting on sports to bring you a residual income? Residual income is actually a constant inflow of cash from a tested and trusted source. Yes you can win from time to time. But making it a residual income, just *fogerit*

Thats Your Opinion. Everyman Is Entitle To His. I Very Well Understand What a Residual Income Is. That Is Why It's A Debate. People Has Developed Tested And Trusted (As You Say) Systems That Pays Them Little by Little 90% of The Time. Such A Person Has A Residual Income If Working Already. Otherwise To Such A Person; It Has Become A Source Of Living.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by soluution(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2016
soluution:

A
Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by soluution(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
soluution:

B
Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by soluution(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
soluution:

C.
Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by austynoh: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
There is no need for debate on this matter,check out my signature below and download any strategy of your choice all for FREE...

Mind you They're all working systems.

So Enjoy guys! wink
Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by soluution(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
austynoh:
There is no need for debate on this matter,check out my signature below and download any strategy of your choice all for FREE...

Mind you They're all working systems.

So Enjoy guys! wink

Your Whatsapp Contact Pls............Let's Mingle
Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by soluution(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2016

Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2016
Is not possible.. U will still break ur own rules and fail
Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by soluution(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Is not possible.. U will still break ur own rules and fail

You are on Point Bro... No strategy works all the time.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by pato405(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
IMPOSSIBLE!

Why? because it's simply a GAME of CHANCE!

Winning it's a probability driven event. You could lose your earnings thereby plunging you into bankruptcy
Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2016
I know one strategy and it is very much possible. In every game, there is always, i repeat always a way, if you sit your head down and research. Betting is a chance of luck, yes !!! but can it be turned to your favor by applying calculated risk and trying to beat greed at the same time. Like the others stated above, you will always break your own rule, which is true to some extent, what I am trying to say is if you will ever want to bet,
1. Stop doing rollover for days, even if the odd is 1.02.
2. To join the betting trade, to me you have to be in money. i.e play big, stop doing N100 to win N1million just cause kunle or okon got lucky with it. If you want to stake, look for sure games(they are everywhere but not always certain) and accumulate to 2 odds, place your 5 to 7k and double it instantly.
3. Don't bet everyday. I only bet on weekends.

The way I place my bet, I will surely make loses but acquire more gain. Imagine out of 8 times in a month, you win 3 times playing odds of 6 with an initial investment plan in mind.

I would love to drop more ideas and explain how I get away with the bookies but that will be in my new thread that am kicking off this march.
Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Possibly Make A Reasonable Residual Income Monthly Betting On Sports by soluution(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2016
soluution:

(1) (Reply)

Get An Ads Banner, Fliers, Logo Design And Other Graphic Works At A Cheaper Rate / Hornet 6 Inch Air Extractor & Ventilator Fan(wholesale) / Galvanized Ceiling Grids, Grid Ceiling System Offered By SINOCEILING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.