Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

One Last Spirited Effort. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Last Spirited Effort. (629 Views)

Media Bias And The Effort To Discredit Israel / THE experience of fervent Effort put forward Trying to lead someone to christ / Make Every Effort To Live In Peace With All Men And To Be Holy; Without Holiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Last Spirited Effort. by smallcap: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2009
please good people of the house i need your help desperetely. i have search in every nook and cranny for capital to embark on my biz idea since last year but to no avail. i dont have the needed collateral to get a laon from te bank, my family are not bouyant enough to sponsor my business idea, i have done everthing possible short of any illegel means to raise the needed capital to all runs to naught.presently i am fed up with life that i am thinking of committing sucide or going to use any part of my body to make money. but before i do that i ecide to make one last spirited post on this forum so seek for sponsors, partners and investors for my business idea. this is one business idea that even if i am given a loan of 10 million naira today i will repay it back in 1 year, cos its a very profitable and feasible business that guarantees profit on capital in short period. please i need help even if its a loan or a partnership deal, but i just need a sponsor for my business. my academic is suffering. please i plead wit you guys out here who have got the money to please come to my aid.thanks. you can reach me on coolprincec1@gmail.com .
Re: One Last Spirited Effort. by Kx: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2009
smallcap:

i am thinking of going to use any part of my body to make money.

Really? If that is an option,why seek help at all?
Re: One Last Spirited Effort. by BabaEwu: 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2011
if you mean money ritual o? do not do this wickedness.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Prayer Testimonies / Mark Of The Beast Explained / Sighing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.