Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Why Do I Find It Hard To Read From PC Unlike Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do I Find It Hard To Read From PC Unlike Smartphone (498 Views)

I Was Told Airtel Offers 3g Network For N300 Unlike That 2g. How True Is This / How To Transfer Files Wirelessly With Xender From PC To Phone Or Phone To PC / How To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Find It Hard To Read From PC Unlike Smartphone by Joel3(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
desktop computer or laptop/notebook I find it hard to read from any of the device lately unlike when I feel comfortable on my smartphone.

in time past I do my reading from laptop. but the era of smartphone which I find more convenient to read stuff and research. I now find it hard to read just ten minutes of desktop unlike phone I can stay for several hours.
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Read From PC Unlike Smartphone by blayde(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bros no b only U oo.I remember i always slept whenever i tried reading pdf files i downloaded on my pc during my undergrad skul.

For me sha d large screen is a setback.Only made sense for editing.
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Read From PC Unlike Smartphone by Joel3(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2016
blayde:
Bros no b only U oo.I remember i always slept whenever i tried reading pdf files i downloaded on my pc during my undergrad skul.

For me sha d large screen is a setback.Only made sense for editing.
you are right. each time I open nairaland on PC. I get turn off immediately unlike my phone.
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Read From PC Unlike Smartphone by daphid25(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Joel3:
desktop computer or laptop/notebook I find it hard to read from any of the device lately unlike when I feel comfortable on my smartphone.

in time past I do my reading from laptop. but the era of smartphone which I find more convenient to read stuff and research. I now find it hard to read just ten minutes of desktop unlike phone I can stay for several hours.
I don't even like to read from my laptop cos I get distracted most times
Re: Why Do I Find It Hard To Read From PC Unlike Smartphone by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
In the same boat. I think, like someone rightly pointed out, the screen size might be the cause. I tried reading Harry Porter series with my PC recently but failed to make it pass the first chapter after 2 days of attempt. Had to send the PDF file to my mobile Phone. I'm almost done with the 4th serie now. I think PC is chiefly good for typing project work, editing etc but not for reading.

(1) (Reply)

Watch: The Moto X Force Puts Every Other Smartphones To Shame - And This Is Why / Gionee W909 Flip Smartphone Launched In China / Airtel And Negative Business Ethics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.