Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,573 members, 7,861,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

In Case You Didnt Use Condom - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In Case You Didnt Use Condom (617 Views)

Imo Ranks Number One In Condom Use / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / Steps You Should Take In Case Of An LPG Cylinder Gas Leak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Case You Didnt Use Condom by DOCTORONLINE: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
WHAO!
Its new year.... happy new year.
we dont want to start the year with anxiety.
it is our goal to make you enjoy your sexual life to fullest.
sometimes, pre-intimacy ,emotions, negligence may not make one use CD.
It happens, but the problem thereafter is the anxiety about unwanted pregnancy, sexually transmitted disease even HIV.
Calm down! anytime time it happens. you best bet is to see a Doctor asap. I bet you even HIV pathogenesis can be aborted.
Re: In Case You Didnt Use Condom by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
So u mean if i had sex with a HIV patient without condoomns and i see a doctor immediately, they can prevent me from getting HIV?
Re: In Case You Didnt Use Condom by DOCTORONLINE: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
yea, there is an ARV that can help, within 72hrs
Re: In Case You Didnt Use Condom by IshiaguGuy: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
DOCTORONLINE:
yea, there is an ARV that can help, within 72hrs

are you serious about this
Re: In Case You Didnt Use Condom by DOCTORONLINE: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
yea, it shouldnt be abused however.

1 Like

Re: In Case You Didnt Use Condom by ivyT(f): 3:13am On Jan 05, 2016
Really,i didnt knw that..trust nigerians,it'll surely be abused with their over_boiling raging hormones.

Especially the male species.

1 Like

Re: In Case You Didnt Use Condom by DOCTORONLINE: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2016
i guess u r female, u ppl like to find faults in male...lol

(1) (Reply)

Remedy To All Eye Sight Problems. / Body Pains That Could Mean Cancer / Great Opportunity At Baihe Global Products Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.